What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

If you are going to jump a ship anyway, you better choose a ship that you know will sink. Then you don't have to feel so bad about yourself and your selfish choices.

That can mean many things.
What I have intepreted as is the following:
A woman wants a man where she can feel better about herself.
So she can let herself go.

A more attractive man means at least from the looks, that he gets more pussy, so she has to be more than just a "girl".
Put something on the table to compete with his affection.

They have to worry less abour being dumped or replaced by another hot thang. Especially if she gets caught cheating with chad

it's just feminist mental gymnastics. they can only get a man who's less attractive than them, so they pretend they prefer that.

Girls like being the pretty one. If you're prettier than your gf they get all insecure.

Basically if your partner is less attractive you can be comfortable knowing that they won't cheat, and won't leave you for an upgrade. IE If you're Chad you can settle for a 7/10 who you know will stay loyal rather than a 9/10 Stacy who has Gigachad dick thrown at her every waking moment.

Get the fuck out with this BS study, all they wanna do is make men uglier and more beta so the female got the upper hand at any point

If you fall for shit studies like this with no or minimal data it's over

This isn't a new revelation. This has been known for awhile now.

It boils down to primal instinct of feeling pretty and relationship security. This is a GOOD thing for you ugly fucks.

That past their prime soon going to hit the wall women want a beta provider who is not going to leave them once they become fat and unattractive.

Make a study about what men women want to fuck (or who they would be with if they could get anyone) and the result will look very different

If women perceive your SMV to be higher than theirs it will drive them crazy. They will be constantly worried about you cheating on them, even in their dreams.

Sure thing, schlomo.

It's because women are insecure, and with s3xy men it is amplified and they get all autistic and scared that they will leave them for someone better since they have so many more options.

It's a subtle way to tell attractive autists that they are forever alone because only having looks is useless

What you mean women are insecure? Women are never insecure, even the ugliest bitch got more confidence than your average Chad

Of course 0,01% of women might be insecure but if you only knew....

You'd be surprised at the fragility of the ego and confidence when it comes even to the hottest of women. Must be a lack of testosterone thing

>women
>loyal

Bravado and extraversion is not confidence. Even the loudest and hottest bitches around tend to have some sort of inferiority complex when it comes to sexual value.

Absolutely 100% this. I lost my virginity when I asked out my oneitis because I wanted to just ruin things so I could make myself give up. She was an absolute smoking hot 10/10, and I just wanted it to be over. She surprised me and agreed to go out with me, and I lost my virginity to her. It didn't work out, because it turns out that she's boring as fuck in bed and was too self conscious about her body to have sex with the lights on, but still, good lesson.

This. It's less about getting a man that's less attractive than them, and more about their inflated sense of self worth so they perceive he's less attractive.

I always assumed it was so he doesn't cheat because he assumes if she's better looking than him than he can't do better than her.

Women's self perception is so out of wack due to male attention that they feel objectively more attractive men are below them anyway.
Dont worry about it unless you are in the top 10% of fitness, height and face.

it's probably also true the other way around

If that is true then where's my gf?

Checkmate atheists

It's a stupid clickbait attention grabbing headline written at a 3rd grade level. The actual "studies" tend to get miscontrued greatly, or are flawed in themselves. If you want to read about a study, read the study itself- not some idiots interpretation of how to spin it. If there is no actual study in a journal(or just unpublished yet), then the info is likely complete bullshit

It's not wrong. If you're looking to settle down and are looking at the long game (marriage) it's honestly in your best interest to shoot below by a point. Maintenance is a real thing, and the higher or more attractive your partner is the more you need to maintain them. Understand that if you're dating an 8/10 guy/girl they're getting hit on by 90% of the opposite gender. Can you compete with 90%? That stress/state of mind is a real thing, im sure all girls know that they could "technically" do better, doesn't mean its worth the effort. Rather get a little less attractive guy but he is kept on a leash

women don't know what they want or what's best for them

If you believe this, ask one of your female friends "have you gained weight?" and see what she says.

>everyone saying just date down

It's nice to be more attractive than your gf, sure, but it's all a confidence thing.

I have a 2/10 goblin face but I think I'm good looking, women can tell that, so they think I'm good looking.

No need to date down when you can convince yourself you're Adonis and just date whoever and act like she's lucky to have your time of day

Plus, being ugly is fine if you have muscles, I look like a swamp ogre, some women like that, it makes them feel safe, or maybe even turns them on because it's like getting ducked by a monster

It’s a shill psyop from the ugly man industry

>used to think I was ugly and I was punching with every woman I was with
>face suddenly changed one day and women started swarming me like I was going out of style
>now feel like I'm too good for all the women who express attraction in me, even my wife
thinking the way you describe is dangerous to one's health

>new questionnaire study of 19 people may possibly suggest x
Getting real tired of this bullshit. And if you call them out they scream "muh science!!"

post face

LEAVE JONAH ALONE

very true. Worse is when the people they sample all live in the same area and share the same views

Have you ever actually spoken to a woman

>turns out that she's boring as fuck in bed
This. The hottest girl I've fucked was total shit in bed. No foreplay, no blowjob, didn't want cum on her, squealed like a pig.
>tfw I just want to eat a hotties ass
The search continues..

this

You were a virgin complaining she was boring in bed?
You might have grown together

Yeah, they did. It was his sister.

but sisters are great in bed my dear fag,
they are the wildest animals out there

>No foreplay
what, do you want a finger in the bum faggot

Its an ego thing.

>a roastie who was into me wanted to start running and going to the gym with me
>each time I went and asked her along she had some excuse like "oh i just had dinner" etc.
>she gained some weight after a while and starts blaming me for not "forcing" her to go along
>begins telling me how men like women with more meat on their bones anyway
>gradually becomes more antagonistic towards my gym going habits

What? I can stuff your boi pussy with my hot man cream, but I can't get a simple dick lick?

Women only care about big dicks and money.
If you got both and you hit the gym, you're fucking normie

Having a woman finger your butt and provide prostate massage is an amazing feel tho

this

Partially true.
My mother-in-law told me to be careful with her daughter. She said her daughter would probably make me fat so other women find me unattractive and don't chase me or something.

>on a cut, trying to look more lean
>take her out to eat
>she always eats half the plate and then gives me the other half
>been doing this for quite some time now

Its even better when she licks bro

Yeah, but for me it feels kind of weird since my asshole is extremely hairy.

user, grills do that anyways.
Everytime I go out to eat with ,my gf I take into account that I will be eating half of her food.
So if I'm cutting, then I'll get a salad for me + half of what she ordered.

Uglier guy put more focus on work rather than looks, TRANSLATION: More money.
Uglier guy attract less women, TRANSLATION: Far less likely to cheat.

>Not wanting a QT to floss her teeth with your booty hairs

What are you fucking gay user?

especially if your ass looks better in their panties than hers does

Oh boy, how do I know that you never had a girlfriend? Even the most attractive one have a bunch on insecurities. Those confident turbosluts are not a gf material anyway

>you are all wrong
the reason they are happier is because they get dicked on the side by some chad or bbc

>t.Zeynep Yenisey
That's the name of an ugly nigga if I've ever heard one

> They have to worry less abour being dumped or replaced by another hot thang. Especially if she gets caught cheating with chad
> Girls like being the pretty one. If you're prettier than your gf they get all insecure.
> If women perceive your SMV to be higher than theirs it will drive them crazy. They will be constantly worried about you cheating on them, even in their dreams.

> the reason they are happier is because they get dicked on the side by some chad or bbc

This and more

Women are jealous creatures and many are mentally under developed, lacking discipline of the mind. Most were raised in a small box and never ventured out far.

> the boyfriend is late coming from from work today, he must be pounding some other girl's pussy that's why he is late and didn't answer the phone

This is how women will think when they feel their boyfriend is getting a lot of attention from other girls.

Women will target betas who will throw themselves out into traffic to give the female what she wants.

Women like being chased by betas with some money. It allows them to feel security, that someone is always out there looking after her with their bank account.

Women will indefinitely fuck chad on impulsive note but they rarely stay with chad, they will find other chads on different days and continue to keep a swarm of betas around them which they occasionally suck off or fuck as depending on the situation.

Women who expect you to take care of them in relationships are vampires, do not get with these ones... they can often camoflauge themselves as hard working individuals and turn into lazy fat entitled blood suckers once they get comfortable, moved in, hooked/locked.

Women will look for the biggest beta pushover with the most money and hit the empathy and guilt of his mind to drain him.

It goes deeper than this... when you live with this type of woman who realizes you are resisting her drain, she will start to become dead weight in a relationship.

Continuation...

She will become dead weight in attempt to leave you little choice but to pay bills and cover for everything, since she has you in marriage or locked with a child.

This is common.

But what is really common all around is the attempt to invoke empathy and guilt from the minds of males in hope that the male does what the female wants them to do.

It's better to be giving than to be wanting... they prey off of those who desire them.

dude girls are insecure as fuck, even the attractive ones. They literally cake their faces in makeup for +2/10 points. They wear tight ass clothing to hide flab and rolls, What do you think they think about when they wake up and look in the mirror with busted ass faces and ugly ass bodies? Meanwhile 7-8/10 guys who they consider "equals" literally wake up looking like that. If you want to hurt a girl just insult her appearance, even if you're ugly it will hurt because they have fragile egos

> If you want to hurt a girl just insult her appearance, even if you're ugly it will hurt because they have fragile egos

let them perceive you as a beta and even help reinforce the perception.

;)

This is a bunch of fake news, don't believe it

I think it's more like women are pickier because they're the gatekeepers of reproduction, as they very well should be

If you care about what women want, you're doing it wrong

Dude. Have you never had a girl drop spaghetti or heard the nervous quiver in her voice when she talks to you? It's real
>t. 6/10