Why is getting laid easy for some people and harder for others? Isn't this stuff hardwired into our genes...

Why is getting laid easy for some people and harder for others? Isn't this stuff hardwired into our genes? It's not like maths or something, our sole genetic purpose is to reproduce, therefore it should be as easy as eating or drinking water.

Because finding the best partner to mate with is hardwired in our brains as well. That's how generations grow more stronger and smarter

Because you want to reproduce with the best genes

Example: No one wants to do it with you because you can't get simple logic by your own = No women wants brainlets

Because once you'll actually try you'll find out it's fucking easy.

but as we no longer live in our natural environment, we must reverse engineer the requirements to get the women.

Go be a normie for a weeks and you'l see how easy it is, turn your autistic Veeky Forums side off and watch.

>just go be a normie

Would if I could. Hanging around normies consists of them making jokes I don't find funny and me making jokes they don't find funny.

>thinking your genes makes you instinctively aware of what's best for society
>thinking natural selection is still relevant
how can you be this retarded? is is the steroids?

You telling me you can't adjust your humor a little bit

there is no universal sense of humor, those people just have the ability to compromise on what they consider to be quality company, and modify their own behavior to better fit in

you're not a special snowflake, you're just disagreeable

I guess I don't know how to. People say things and I don't even want to smile because the joke just seems boring and predictable. I've tried faking a laugh before but people can tell and they get offended.

D E L E T

The first statement you made is true and you should be able to compromise in order to experience social bonding.

The second statement you made is false because Veeky Forums humour and other similar obscure humour is better and less common which makes me a special snow flake

Veeky Forums human/culture encourages you to be insular and (once again) disagreeable to most people

you should feel absolutely no belong to it whatsoever

>human
humor

Just do drugs

>it's not like maths or something
I can tell you right now, you were not meant to reproduce user. Leave it at that

it's called genetics you dumb faggot. Honestly if you are ugly you probably wouldn't have existed at this point if we were actually reproducing based on natural selection (no marriage as an institution)

and it is easy, if you struggle to reproduce it is because your genes were not meant to advance

How can I change? Like I said, I can't have any kind of fun conversation with normies so it is hard to try to get acclimated to their sense of humor. Should I just binge watch popular vloggers on yotube until I crack a smile?

I'd recommend reading the Mating Mind for Veeky Forumsizens interested in human mating behaviour. It's a very interesting read. Also take a look into the difference between short term and long term sexual strategies incorporated by men and women.

Ita not too difficult, i've been a sleeper autist for the past 4 months and so far they haven't noticed

just say: "what would you do in X situation"
"What would you do if you were/could do X"
"how do you like my dick in your ass?"

Kek, underrated post

>sleeper autist
o m8 I wish I had mspaint skills

Excuses excuses excuses? excuses? Excuses excuses, excuses, excuses excuses.
:thinking about excuses pepe:

"how do you like my dick in your ass?" always gets the normies rollin.