Veeky Forums animes

Say which anime makes u motivated or is fitness related. I'll start, haikyuu, and Sun Ken rock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TexYwFPVwuE
youtube.com/watch?v=U_FDru9B670
youtube.com/watch?v=0HrNm5rcPU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hajime no ippo
this fucker motivated me to train boxing for a year

man, I forgot about berserk, that shit was epic

yeah, hajime no ippo was good, but got boring fast

Boku no hero academia felt like a good motivation anime, MC was a major bitch but All Might and Bakugou were good characters

yeah that was a good show, the manga is really good as well. Has anybody seen parasyte. That shit gets me pumpdd

Cross Ange
Sora no woto
Bebop

yeah man, can't wait for season 2, although I already got through his webcomics

hmm, I think those would be good shows,but they're not really fitness related, maybe bebop tho

Any anime and manga from the 80’s

Yowamushi Pedal
Dia no Ace
Baby Steps

Pretty much any sports anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=TexYwFPVwuE

dia no ace just seems really underwhelming

name an example, sorta interested

nearly forgot the goat

Devilman Crybaby was cool

For me, I got a bit inspired by Yu Yu Hakasho. The characters are kind of fit and I like how Yusuke is so agile and alpha

Girls Last Tour
It is scientifically proven that Chito gives you a test boost.

Old devilman is fun

>dia no ace just seems really underwhelming
Baseball is kind of like that.

I probably enjoyed it especially because I played baseball in my youth.

I fap when gats is being cucked

Eyeshield "fucking" 21

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood has got to be the most Veeky Forums anime. It's got a ton of strong male characters with charisma, discipline and dedication (and seriously great bodies) for you to look up to. Even the females are great, it's that "strong female warrior" character that the west can't get right because they focus on retarded shit.

All Out
>tfw no thicc rugby bf

This

K-On! and Love Live for the grinding and bonding with friends.

That's a weird way to spell Yuu.

I was watching this but didn't got past the third episode.
The animation was kind of shitty and even though I love and train rugby, I don't quite get the appeal of sports anime.

>if you wanna see some action

First time i've seen overtraining depicted in anime, that really got my attention

>tfw no losing your way

haikyuu was the only thing that enticed me. Also ping pong

watching anime is better than any western cartoon anyway. Not only does it inspire people but it teaches great morals such as respect, discipline and overall living life to the fullest.

no sarcasm on my Christian board pls

Anime is for fucking losers.

let's not be mad about entertainment

I like running so I got pretty excited with the track teams in early episodes of both Devilman Crybaby and Escaflowne. Plus always picked track when I play and replay Personal 3.
Any reccomendatiins for track/relay anime series?

I've never done any martial arts at all but Ranma 1/2 and Dragon Ball Zealand always make me want to try

Step aside cucks

Wow fuck my autocorrect but you guys know what I meant.

manga but
DANBERUUUU

>boku no hero academia
>Parasyte: the Maxim
My nigga.

Baki the Grappler.

>eat
>lift
>eat
>fight ungodly strong beasts and men and beasts of men

Plus you get ridiculous martial arts fights with "legendary techniques" like controlling your eyes independently like a chameleon to defend better.

Deku is a well written MC, as he's very realistic given his context. He's respectable in the effort he puts in, so what if he's emotional, he's trying to make it like the rest of us.

Kuroko was pretty hype.
Love alot of the stuff mentioned already too!

Aaand it's written by a woman. Kind of ironic

Yeah, I work out to some episodes every once in a while. Ippo is truly Godly

>No Zamba Ryujin in your life...
>Enjoying strawberry crepes with you....
>Extremely talented and strong but just a teddy bear deep down.....
>Probably gives good hugs....
Why even live.....

My nigga....

The Parasyte manga is pretty damn good. I tried the anime and I didn't like it....

Literally anything I watched as a kid/teen. Yu Yu Hakusho was probably the biggest.

>Be me age 14
>Bullied quiet skelly weeb faggot from poor single mom household
>Watch Yu Yu Hakusho, decide to be a stereotypical anime protag (delinquent with a heart of gold)
>Start jogging and doing BW
>Have a growth spurt, Sophomore year I gain 2 inches and 30 ilbs in like 2 months
>Still weirdo but now weirdo with confidence
>Become more outspoken, do weird shit like knocking out push-ups in the middle of class, pick fights with anybody who attempts to bully winning maybe 1/2 the time
>Teachers don't give a shit because I get straight-A's, help them on occasion and generally show them respect
>Help other nerds out with bullies/not being social recluses
>Start weightlifting and doing MMA twice a week
>Being a complete autist, play up "mystery" around me, saying things like "sorry m8 I can't come out this weekend, got some stuff to take care of" never telling people too much about me
>In fact probably just weightlifting, playing vidya, working, or jerking off
>Do things all over moral spectrum, ranging from drugs, fights, and petty vandalism, to working to help my mom with the rent, volunteering at an animal shelter, mowing lawn for elderly neighbor for free once a week, playing matchmaker for shyfags, and even threatening a teacher one time when he was way out of line with a student.
>Also, regrettably, rejected a few qt3.14 simply because, in my autistic teenage mind, I figured the "show" would end if I got a gf
>Got to college
>Realized everyone had pretty much figured shit out and didn't need my help anymore
>Adventures ended, finally lost v-card
>26 and bored

Fuck I miss that shit. /endblog

Phantom blood for me. Seeing Jonathan's progress from DYEL to fuarkin yuge was really satisfying

Quote the author
>men should be buff! Women should be vavoom!

Kingdom

Couldn't find a full body pic but:
Looking this like this at 12 years old is hardly dyel desu

Ace of diamond.
Also made me want to play baseball

wait hold up nigga, what's so good about the manga, the anime was great for that post workout relaxation

That’s some low quality bait user-kun

Kuroko was some goat shit and definitely a reason I lift

Can we be best friends? Haikyuu is my shit but no one i know likes it. It pretty much helped push me to try harder at Veeky Forumsness.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_FDru9B670
Jet set run keeps me going towards the end of cardio

lol, sure bro

Bruh I watched 5 episodes of that anime and it was shit compared to the manga.....They managed to make the main character look nothing like the manga, and main character was even MORE pathetic in the anime.

(inb4 updated look)

True words to live by.....

youtube.com/watch?v=0HrNm5rcPU8
Hunter X Hunter, Parasyte, and AoT just a little bit. I like fight scenes.

opm
dbz
ippo
gungrave
histories strongest disciple
berserk
bleach

sun ken rock for sure

>Step aside cucks
>jpg is ant sized.
Whoa make room everybody!

what a way to fuck up. did the pains did not gain