How do you explain to a girl that you haven't had a kiss, a hug, or a sex in 10+ years even while being fit?

How do you explain to a girl that you haven't had a kiss, a hug, or a sex in 10+ years even while being fit?

To keep it fit related, how long does it take to add 10 lbs to your bench if you're past noob gains?

>How do you explain to a girl

don't, dumb faggot. Fake it till you make it. If you honestly have to ask this question you were not meant to reproduce

This. If you really need to say something, lie and say it's been a year so you might be a little rusty.

You dont explain in the first place. You just make give a hint. That's all. If she like you like Evert girl wont give a shit.

>not lying through your teeth
Never gonna make it

Fpbp

Make sure you break down crying whilst you do it and curl up in her lap, this'll activate her maternal instincts kick in and start comforting you and stroking your head bringing you both that much closer together.

>tfw hairlet

Why woukd you even talk about this to a girl? Look user, when youre with a girl just try and playfully touch them and grab in them as much as possible. When youre in private try to escalate to fucking her. Persistence is important here. Youll know if shes into it based on her tone and overall body language, dont trust her words. If she isnt, just chill out fir a bit then make an excuse to leave and try again in a couple weeks. If she is, well then fuck her. BUT NO TALKING ABOUT YOUR ISSUES WITH WOMEN AND HOW YOU HAVE NO SUCCESS OR IT WILL FOLLOW YOU. if its the only thing your mind is on then its going to be whatll continue to happen to you. You have to approach this completely new as it is completely new to you. So go get a date and grab some pussy.

>Why woukd you even talk about this to a girl?
female coworkers

>hey Jane, nice work with the budget report last week. Btw, I haven’t had physical contact with a woman for 10+ years now

Never ever not never fucking ever do this.

When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before.
Alt plan, drop a cheeky line about being super inexperienced. But this may backfire if you actually do suck in bed.

I tried this once after I read something from Tyler from RSD wherein you tell potential lays that you're gay. It didnt work - lmao

>tyler from rsd
Theres your problem

he has literally thousands of confirmed lays bro

I prefer my lower numbers of girls banged - with my dignity intact

>believing you have any dignity left

You don't. My ex didn't even notice I was a kissless virgin before her. Just watch some tutorial videos on kissing and eating pussy. For sex just fuck and flip her around and stuff like that.

No one would ask that sort of question how would they even know unless you are nervous and want to tell them you haven't done it in ten years.

this. Best thing to get laid is pretending (read: acting like) you get laid.

Be honest. Pic related me

OP here. I've literally had multiple girls at work at ask me when was the last time I had a gf

How did that go over?

Did you actually date again or was she just being nice?

I haven't had sex with my gf in about a month. I forgot how to initiate. Just feels fucking awkward. I'll start rubbing her then I'll just get really tired and rollover to go to sleep. Just seems like its so much of a hassle.

I remember story behind this, very sad

>virgin meeting virgin
MOTHERFUCKER
Go for it!!!!!!!!
Life fucking sucks man, I lost my virginity to an amazing girl but she had 2 partners before me and even though I make her cum and we have amazing sex it fucking hurts on the inside I didn't share my virginity with another virgin.

curious ab the second question

>2

so 6

I actually did this once with a girl, I wasn't crying, and it wasn't because of insecurity or anything; but I was doing some hallucinogenic drugs and had wayyyy too much, leading to a hardcore bad trip, and went into twitching nervous wreck mode.

I expected the girl to be disgusted at my pathetic state and ditch me, but she actually comforted me. Was awesome bro, she was like an angel and helped me get through it.

this

actually did this once with my ex

she cheated and broke up with me 2 months later

the moment you show weakness as a man it's over

You can't tell them unless you have already fucked. Your gonna have to wife up a slut.

About 4-6 weeks past 2pl8 bulking. Changes all the time

Come on dude that's really some weird shit you got to get over at this point

>confirmed lays
>laughinggirls.gif

seconding the >this

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in PUA Training Weekend, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret club nights, and I have over 300 confirmed lays.

You go through this in every relationship. Stop initiating for like a month but keep things playful, (smackin her ass, goin up behind her and kissing her, grabbin her boobs, tellin her she looks pretty, sleeping with her and cuddling without trying to rub on her and initiate sex, etc) shell probably initiate or hint at it strongly in this time. If she doesnt, she isnt into you anymore and you either need to train more, make more money, or be more fun. Next time you initiate, instead if just going to rub her and move to her pussy and then go to grind out an orgasm, just after having a fun flirty day with her start kissing her and get really animalistic and just fuck her like you would if you just met her.

Again if she isnt into it after some time, shes lost interest and you need to either improve in your life and relationship or move on. If not, then do as i said above.

Ah we meet again, bro.

Like I said to you the last time: be proud that you had the balls to ask her out, even if it didn't end how you wanted it to. Next time you see a QT, just do the same thing and fucking ask her out. There's nothing worse than 'what if'.

You'll make it breh.

>10+ years
try almost 30
I'm fit and make over 300k per year so I doubt anyone would guess I'm a virgin and if they can't guess it doesn't matter.
Just give up on girls user and find happiness in doing something fun.

Exactly they are asking when you last had a gf not when you last had sex.
I was single for two years in my 20s but i still had sex every two or three weeks just because they weren't my gf and we were just dating didn't mean it doesn't count.

You don't

what do you do

Holy shit I would kill myself
Seriously dont give up you cant die a virgin sex is THE POINT of life just biologically

I wouldnt trade the sex ive had for a million dollars a year and the most shredded physique of all time

>How do you explain to a girl that you haven't had a kiss, a hug, or a sex in 10+ years even while being fit?
why would you want to do that

This isn't possible

>her face when

You lie fucking autist

Don't admit you are a loser

100% nice girl

>sex is THE POINT of life just biologically
Hahaha, he thinks life has a point.

Nothing in nature has a point. Your penis doesn't even have a purpose. Its just a random pattern that became self-perpetuating.

Girls are pretty simple, OP. It just goes like this:
Step 1, convince every girl around you that you're not a fucking loser
Step 2, I don't fucking know, never got past step 1.

Life is a result of millions of coincidences that happened to work out just right. If life was meant to happen then it would be everywhere in the universe not just on one planet.

lie and say you talk to a bunch of girls