Just work out and be yourself bro

>Just work out and be yourself bro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mW8pW6jjUdA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw girls will never look at you like that

Why even live?

only one of those girls is attractive

Watch Dave's new video, tons of girls were dying to just be in his presence. It's about 17 minutes in

i don't know who "Dave" is and i don't care to find out

link pls, i don't know how to use the internet yet

holy shit is everybody in this picture ugly or what...?

Doesn't matter if you don't have a big dick. Money, status, face, charisma, none of it matters unless you have the Big D.

This guy is hot even for men. I hope he doesn't go bald from all the roids..

youtube.com/watch?v=mW8pW6jjUdA

He looks a bit like a bogdanoff

because it was a literal meetup you fag, there's also some gamer fatfucks where girls "are dying" to be in their presence

Yeah keep believing that

how is he towering over everyone i thought hes 6'2? maybe they cut out that footage

He is 6'3, almost 6'4 now, dude didn't stop growing

Because despite what Veeky Forums says, 6’2 is tall

his face is actually pretty shit. i'm not even salty

there are 8 women's faces in the picture and i'd have consentual intercourse with every one. cum @ me

Dis dude already won at life even though he just turned 20
>tfw born handsome with 10/10 aesthetic body and face to rich household
>get to travel places, training, bitches lining up just to meet him, earning money from doing what he loves

I want /r9k/ to leave

There was a girl saying in the video she only went just to meet him. What do you think others girls dont realize hes hot?

Just watch bits of the video. Literally everytime he is out in public there is a girl eyeing him hard.

Then why do you click on a thread with picture wirh someine youre not even familiar with?

my first reply had nothing to do with the man in the picture

he's not, he's heightfrauding 6'2" at most

Are you actually retarded? Do you recognize every person in every picture in every thread you post in? Are you actually retarded?

Was thinking the same thing. The dude has the facial features of Eric Stoltz from Mask.

He never commented on his height anymore. It was actually Dylan that said on instagram that David is still growing in height.

manlets always say "hurr durr he must be taller than now" so they can claim 6'2" themselves

Most of the bitches probably dont even know who he is they are just there because someone said there is a gathering of "instragram famous" people. Also he is roiding if you look at his progress also lean all-year round while eats nothing but junk food

>17:24
>that girl in the background

I want everyone on Veeky Forums to see this and know that a cute girl will never look at you like that, you can literally see her falling in love over a thousand lifetimes

are you american? go to canada. i have no idea why but canadian chicks actually approach my ugly ass at bars.

talking about these sloots?

fucking pass

>tfw girls look at me like this all the time
I wish I were actually able to read social cues a little better, I figured that's just how girls always look at people

Face just needs to be 'unique' for models

No after that interaction

>love

Girls are only there as long as they think you are the best they can get, if better option comes along they will dump you in a heartbeat.
You'd realize this quickly if you actually knew how women think.

ooooh, this?

Yeah, after this meetup, she definitely
>gave her BF his first blowjob in years.
>When he went for missionary, she asked for doggystyle
>(again first time in years)
>to this day, the BF thinks he just made her horny for having such an alpha convo with this Dave guy

I wish the word "cuck" would die... but it's pretty appropriate here

His face is ugly though.

Raw truth

HAHAHA

That girl isn't 'falling in love' she's fucking BORED and a little creeped out by her boyfriends fascination of this fucking ken doll she's seeing in front of her. How autistic do you have to be not to see the basic emotions of an awkward and person who barely gets whats going on?

Can you answer 's question? You have to be a literal retard with a mindset like that

Yes, but the most ironic thing about this is that i get 10x more attention from women now that i realized how to not succumb to their bullshit. They can probably sense confidence too

You're the autistic one user, watch how her lips slowly curve into a loving smile

A girl will NEVER look at you like

>why do you browse Veeky Forums? Almost every picture on this site is gonna have something unfamilliar on it

Nope she looks like she wants to look interested but is actually more interested about her being filmed

>a girl is giving her attention to someone while their talking
woah no way

lmao this is why you're an autistic virgin

they're*

0/8 b8

All these autistic anons discussing the female psychology and I'm just skipping to the parts where he works out to see his form.

is this guy's face below average? what's the big deal...

If you know how to hold your frame and aren't a little wussy once a girl falls for you its pretty easy to keep her thinking you're the best she can get

Sure its easier in the start when she doesn't yet know you much, since there is mystery, but being alpha (while lesser alpha) in relationship is possible.

Also, never make your girl be the main focus of your life. You need to have your own path, your way in life, a career, a drive, whaterver, and she needs to want to jump on the ride and support you

Once you understand how female loved works, you can be a nihilistic gnome about it, or actually take stoic control over your life and play the game of life to win, not to complain about it,.

Literally the video is full of women whoring their gaze at him and you are telling me "lol they are just staring at him because he's talking" neck yourself brah you'll never get a gf like this

>counter baiting

this is painful mate, the girl is obviously with that guy, and is only listening out of sheer politeness with little understanding or interest in what either are saying. Look at her positioning compared to the man she's with, he more forward towards and keeps eye contact with David, showing that he is engrossed in the conversation, he also nods whilst he talks. Your smitten qt on the otherhand is simply disinterested with the specimen in front of her, and is far away from David, and far closer to the man she is in company with and the only reason why she smiles is because she is in view of the camera, she looks at the camera and smiles as a reaction to the uncomfortable situation she has been forced into by her boyfriend. Whats more, she is so bored by the whole event that she is glued to her phone before her boyfriend initiates the conversation with David, and only takes her eyes away from her device out of respect for the conversing parties. I bumped into a friend in Sainsbury's the otherday, and he had his 8 year old daughter with him, and through the conversation his daughter looked at me exactly the same way as this woman looks upon David; bored and wanting it to be over. I also experience the same expression from my students everyday as a teacher, and yet none of them are slurping on my cock.

This, exactly. I'm not being nihilistic about it, i just see it as "so this is how to act to get women". You can make your relationship amazing if you are prepared for constant shittest

Because you don’t have to literally be the 0.01% to enjoy life throughly? lol. Just because none of us are billionaires we should not live? What kind of shitty logic is that. I’m his height, decent looking (I’m no Brad Pitt at all), 200-210 lbs at 10-12% and get lasses wet with ease.

Connor Murphy 2.0 and we all know what happened to him
Nice physique though

>I also experience the same expression from my students everyday as a teacher, and yet none of them are slurping on my cock
never gona make it

Holy shit that video was literally chad personified

Some girl literally said ‘my mouth is shaking’ as they were taking a pic with him

Fuckin kek

Have to agree with this, there are obviously women there mirin him hard, but that picture that was pointed out is a picture of a bored girl using her default smile to passively be involved in the conversation.

I pulled up the thumbnail and the first thing I payed attention to was his terrible chicken-winging at the range.
Back to /k/ I guess.

>tfw a girl's mouth will never shake while taking a picture with you

>gains will help you bro you will become a 8/10!

Sorry, didnt mean to attack you, this board can be pretty pessimistic and self-defeating so i automatically take this stance

>if you are prepared for constant shittest
This is true, but in different intensities

>dated a 9/10 well paid hostess girl
>sex was wild, humor was great, partying was great
>other than that we would fight
>she was bi-polar and had immense shittest and huge rage attacks for the tiniest thing ( not even related to me)
>i handled her shit-tests like a fucking pro for months
>but you get jaded after some time
>your guard falls down and you make a mistake
>its all over then, bitch mode is on
>start thinking "is it even worth to constantly have to be on guard, do i want to be with this person?"
>Thats when you have beak up, leave the relationship undamaged and go NEXT.
But most guys will be spineless., lose track of their life goals and become the loser

>Right now im dating a busty 7/10 qt3.14 for a year now
>she is 4 years younger ( im 27 )
>im her whole world
>she cooks my gym meals, cleans, supports me in every regard
>every hobby i have she takes immense interest in it
>i dont even have to initiate sex, she is naked and all over me as soon as i get home
>her shittest are like a little puppy barking at a bear
>i know i could get a prettier girl ( while in no way is she bad looking ) but this one is all i want mentally
Life is literary on easy mode. Dominating her in sex and life is easy ( domination as in being a strong male in her life, not repressive domination ).

What i wanted to say is, if you want long term happiness you need to train and tune your shittest passing skills, but stick with the girl that doesn't make you use your entire "power".

he's not even that fucking attractive. Solid 7/10, honestly makes me contemplate hopping on and quitting my day job

how can I be the best a girl can get when I go to community college, and rocking 5'10.

What happened to him?

I forget, is it called a fedora or a trilby?

You know what, nevermind, I don't care.

dude has to be at least 6'4. I'm 6'2 and don't tower that much over people like David is

You just need to be confident user
Girls are going to get wet, drop their jaws and panties once they see how confident you are

Those are very handsome man

I'm 100% sure that the guy on the right can slay more pussy, if he knows how to play it.
Just needs to learn how to have a magnetic personality
tee hee

>Just have a magnetic personality, bro

>muh looks are everything
user have you ever seen a hot girl with an ugly guy who is not even rich?
why do you think it happens?

>tfw no good chin or jaw
JUST

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that is like the easiest thing to fix, like how can you even complain about that

americans are shorter user.

Speaking of laid, what bothers me about his physique is that his arms are really shit-tier compared to the rest of his physique

Been mewing for two years now and it's not working.

are you pushing your posterior 3rd of tongue up?
also look into face beltpulling

you can at least get surgery for it compared to guys that are short or have close set eyes, they are fucked, bög

t. has never been with groups of people before

they're all sub 3/10 and not natty

i just took 7 showers and got 3 haircuts and i receive more IOI's that that faggot desu

Most of them are definitely not natty. They'd actually look better if they stayed in their normal natural range instead of trying to outshred their genetics.