Reverse progress thread

Got depressed lost 12 pounds of muscle, and higher bf %.

Trying to find motivation to get fit again. But due to debt i made i work 12 hours a day.

>pic is before in 2015

depression is the worst fucking gainsgoblin, i wish you well my friend

Depression ruins you, just set lifting when you can, I was in your position once, I made it, you're going to make it.

Now

Try a Crohn's flare-up.

You had 95% of mens goal body and you squandered it over some sad feefees?

You don't deserve to get it back.

Thanks user. Worst problem is 15k debt i made in my depression, and dropping out of uni.

Im getting back in track, but got a few years before im rolling out of dept and completed first uni years, and get fit again.

Even more reason to get at it now of course.

So basically you got off cycle

K

go bearmode breh
you'll look better that way

100% natty.
Never took anything. Not even protein shakes.
Just fish everyday and paleo diet.

Damn is that you?

Shut up fagget

You look good OP.

What was your routine?

>Drinks protein shakes
>still claims to be natty

Depression and a Shoulder injury caused me to lose 10kg. Slowly getting back into it now

How quickly does one become a DYEL after not lifting? Can you maintain muscle mass if you are big with a simple calisthenics routien? Why am I working out if it all goes away within a few months?

depression is the biggest gains goblin, i hope yall overcome this shit

>mfw 40k in debt
>mfw I literally don’t care
then again, I am diagnosed with literal sociopathy

Holy shit that first photo is perfection, no homo.

Good luck

I feel you brother.
We will know glory again.
Started lifting last week and felt finally like I was alive again.

No i want to get healthy again. So don't cardio it's actually a must for me, even if being fit means sacrificing potential mass and strength

He said he DIDN'T drink protein shakes, you fucking imbecile

How the fuck did you lose your abs

it's ok, you kept the most important: quads and jawline

because i wasn't training at all and became somewhat skinnyfat.

fucking this. I've been back at it for 2 months now and this is the progress i've made so far, i've posted it in a few CBT's so you might have seen it but if not then here.

I feel like a man again, you don't realize what you have lost until you start lifting heavy again and have the revitalized feeling of feeling like you're muscles are doing something again. 2018 is going to be a good year.

Word up homeslice

I've stopped lifting for a year and a bit and got myself a subscription at my hometown's residential gym, feels good to be doing cleans and jerks again, even at a mere 135lbs.

Starting to feel the alive feel again

its ok bro. i just paid off like 15-20k in debt too. i big too, lost most of it. dont worry the muscle memory is still there. just start back up again and you will be back in shape in 2-3 months. its always easier to get big if youve already done it before, than if you never had in the first place

Keep smashing it, 2018 is our year. Just remember that any time you want to slack off like a weak cunt, there's some aussie telling you to go to gym.