GOMAD opinions???

How bad is it for your brain and gut? I want to gain from 65kg to 75-80 kg which will probably take a month if I'm full on it. What do u guys think?

Does it work? Anyone?

pro tip: don't do it

We wouldn't recommend it if it didn't work.

do calories in and out work?
do you have disgusting eastern lactose intolerance?

As long as you don't think that GOMAD means that your diet is only GOMAD, you're fine. I can't think of any reason it'd do damage to your brain, and unless you have lactose intolerance, you're gut will be fine. In fact, it's probably beneficial for your GI flora because milk contains lactobacillus which is the stuff in that poop yougurt that chick from True Lies peddles on the TV.

I have been doing GOMAD accidentally for like 10 years. Just dont use it as a replacement for food and you will be good.

6'4
Went from 143 to 157 in like two weeks.
Going to keep using until I hit 170lb the switch to half GOMAD until 180-190 depending on bf %. It works as well as anything else just depends on your body.

It's stupid. my dumb ass fell for it and look what happened

Ooops

Were you an absolute skellington before? You're still small, but do you think you got some gains? You can always do a cut, but you'll probably wind up looking jewcampmode.

It's SS + GOMAD
Not don't lift + GOMAD
Plus you look like you where already skinny fat before doing it.
kek

Please consider your height as well OP. As you can see this manlet probably should have been doing half GOMAD aswell as starting to lift. If you are under 6' do half GOMAD.

>did gomad
>got gyno

?

You're gonna need to lift and do cardio too
But yes it's very good

remember to drink skimmed

Did you forget to lift while doing it?

you didn't see his legs ;)

I thought whole was recommended. It's a calorie pad for skeletons that comes with some decent protein, and it's generally easy to do. They are skeletons because they don't know to eat enough. If you were somewhat fat to begin with, than yeah, switch to skim, or skip it altogether.

Kid looks like hes never done over head press in his life. Whatever he did it wasn't SS.

you're gonna get fat. But if you wanna see stellar progress imo as a skinny dude get a little fat then cut for 3-4 months (or until happy). Then you have created a great baseline for yourself.