You lift weights? Anyone could do that, stop making a big deal out of it

>You lift weights? Anyone could do that, stop making a big deal out of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soyboy

whoever said that is right tho. Even the lower bracket communities such as weightlifting and powerlifting are now a cesspool of attention whoring, i can't fucking stand it.

Just focus on compounds and adding weight on the bar, nothing else needs to be said.

then try it out for yourself

Break their arms and ask them how they're going to lift weights now.

Fucking beta soyboy

>You must be really boring if you're willing to spend that much time in gym everyday.

what if no arm

that is objectively correct, literally anyone can lift weights and it isn't a big deal

all it requires is some basic discipline

Don't talk about the gym outside the gym unless someone else brings it up.

Most people don't care, they only care about the results that come afterwards, which never needs to be said because people will take one look at you and see the muscles.

The only time talking about the gym is acceptable is when someone else brings up the conversation. Otherwise people start getting insecure and push their insecurities onto you explaining how your self improvement isn't a big deal and who cares.

Check out crab mentality - en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

Its true actually.

Then why don't you? It couldn't be because you're a self loathing beta or anything.

Every man over the age of seventeen should lift weights, they're right you know

That’s true, but not everyone gets the same results. It’s like collecting Pokémon cards. Everyone collects Pokémon cards, but not everyone gets the same cards. So you have to compare results and cards, and admire someone else’s hard work and dedication. and sometimes you battle each other for prestige.
I actually have a blog where I go further in depth with this analogy. For example: the correlation between buying individual, rare cards on eBay and doing steroids.

That's a different point entirely

Post link to said blog, sounds autistic

>being mad that its true
What a little bitch you are.

My only gripe with lifting weights is that it's a fundamentally absurd action. Why do you lift? Just to put it back down. You really didn't achieve anything. You could argue that building muscles is something in an of itself, but it's sub-optimal to do so by a repeated action that doesn't create anything. Compare that to carrying things from point A to point B, lifting bricks to build a wall, or whatever else, the act of lifting just to lower the weights seems a bit ridiculous.

>the act of lifting just to lower the weights seems a bit ridiculous.
Body symmetry

>You must be really insecure if you're that willing to tear people down to your level for no reason.
BTFOing idiots like this is easy, user

You're right, anyone COULD lift weights, however only a few people CHOOSE to lift weights. That's the difference between a fat, no life piece of shit and me, a fit, no life piece of shit.

It has health benefits. Humans were built to do some form of physical work daily but as time has gone by we've gone from labour to office jobs therefore you're fulfilling a need of your body

I talk to people about going to the gym a lot and they don’t seem to mind. People love talking about how “back in the day” they used to lift and how they’re “thinking of getting back into it”

>That's the difference between a fat, no life piece of shit and me, a fit, no life piece of shit.
hearty kek user

yeah, except buying cards on ebay simply costs money whereas doing steroids completely fucks your endocrine system, so the price you pay isn't comparable at all

how could an intelligent person argue against weight lifting?

>People love talking about how “back in the day” they used to lift and how they’re “thinking of getting back into it”
lmao this is so true

lmao post blog

I think normies think that cardio is how to get the body they want, but they actually want a weight lifting body. I think normies think weightlifting will make you look like a roided out Mr. Olympia contestant. Just calmly explain to them that weightlifting will make them look like the guy in the fitness ad, not cardio, and they might give it a shot.

>Just calmly explain to them
why bother?
just obnoxiously reply with a "lmao COPE"

Ikr. Its like studying or reading books. It's fundamentally absurd, you didn't do anything practical. You could argue that gaining knowledge is something in and of itself, but it's sub-optimal to do so by a repeated action that doesn't create anything. Picking the book up just to put it down again after seems a bit ridiculous.

>admitting you lift
not gonna make it

>telling people you lift
never gonna make it

>not just telling people you play ultimate frisbee every saturday
better buy that fleshlight son

post blog plz

>not being overly enthusiastic about your zumba classes with people

NGMI

i know my shit so well that lifting is jsut icing on the cake. im just trying to be invincible