>Just plain fat/HAES cringe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJU08AaqP7I
youtu.be/QvqJOOVrXPM
youtu.be/v6mMpE8AaA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go fuck yourself, cocksucker.

To kick off this thread, here's something that gets on my fucking nerves:

Fat people just assume they're strong. Like they think because they're physically large it must be about the same thing as when someone who lifts is large, and not that their muscles have withered away under all their fat

For some reason this shows up on fat girls tinders a lot for me

Why are you even on Veeky Forums if you're gonna defend bullshit fat people excuses?

>being thirsty enough to read fat chicks' profiles

This is so true. This really heavy guy who works out of my office is always talking about how much he can lift and doesn't go to the gym because it's "too easy"

Got Em

They don't actually believe what they say and are just joking to make light of their bad situation.

>Telling your doctor how to do his job

Checked

I've met fat guys and girls who legit believe they're much stronger than the average person

they're stronger than skeletons

youtube.com/watch?v=TJU08AaqP7I

>going to the gym is too easy
did you tell him that you can adjust the weights?

They're just skeletons with a ton of fat.

They don't walk enough for that additional weight to make their legs strongerb

>being so fucking powerful that literally nothing in the gym is difficult to lift

Does this guy train in 400 times earths gravity, or does he lift pyramids to help build muscle?

I work at a pub and theres probably 5 people that are deemed *in shape* the shit ive seen...

>bargirl is fat as fuck
>smells like rotten unwashed asscrack half the week (slob)
>always complaining her feet are sore
>goes to the docs and they say its bcause so fat
>starts dieting
>smashes 1L upngo and a meal from bistro for dinner breaks
>catch her eating kfc in her car at work

>bargirls complaining about body and general fat shit
>offer solid advice about foods and liquids
>some ask about gym
>then the excuses about money and no time
>catch them eating lollie,cakes, junkfood and smashing soda all night

I never knew different until i found Veeky Forums but its opened my eyes to the world and all the fat cunts in denial.

>t. fatty

Fat women who only put select pictures of close up face shots on tinder
Just an hero already

Did you ask him if the dumbbells he was using were pastel colored?

You try walking around with 30-50kg extra weight,your body has to adapt. They are stronger to a degree but its mostly leg gains lmao. Fat people that want to loose weight can legpress higher then your average joe.

Funfact. Fat people that have chafe adapt and the body grows leathery skin on the thighs. Its fucking horrendous to look at

I'm still fat, but losing a ton of weight while gaining/preserving muscle with literally zero equipment, and food that costs about the same as junk.

Obviously bitch it doesn't take three hours a day to do some calisthenics and cardio, or to count calories/macros

Haha
She thinks she only looks fat in one of those pictures

failed weight loss attempt results in long term weight gained?
are they blaming this on the attempted weight loss rather than the default unhealthy lifestyle?

What's the point of doing this? If they meet someone in real life, they're going to see what you look like anyways

They "try" for a week, it's too hard, and cry while eating a tub of ice cream

What the fuck is this nonsense where weight loss is this mystical and dangerous thing?

Do they not realize that all those pounds of blubber surrounding them are actually thousands of calories of stored food energy that their body will consume as fuel if they ever put down the fork....?

>weelcum to mahy miraceew wip revieew

>wasting you physique on Miracle Whip

They want it to be easy, the lifestyle change might as well be mystical to the lazy. Thats why diet pills are a huge business in the US theyll try anything other than putting in the effort.

That photo always pisses me off, especially the part where a doctor needs to show them the study. The logic is insane that’s like saying since most people don’t manage to get off heroin doctors should not recommend quitting heroin for health reasons. The fuck.

>home in sydney for 3 months over summer
>go on tinder
>80% of people are fatfucks or have prematurely aged (age 18-20 but look 35)
>fatfucks all have shit in their bio like "witty person looking for athletic boyfriend who MUST be 6"
>while looking like the large magellanic cloud
Why are fatties so entitled?

I'm so fucking godamn sick of fat chicks. Barring any deformity, you can be at least a solid 5 if you're just not a fat woman but they can't even manage that.

There is some truth to that. A guy who is 50lbs overweight will very likely be stronger than one who is 50lbs under weight.

Not near as much as they've deluded themselves into thinking though.

Overweight bordering on obese people can go into a gym and probably BP 135 or close to it. I don't think I've seen an underweight person do more than 85, and a lot of the time it's closer 65.

>throwing Do No Harm back in your face
I didn't ask for this ANGER

D A N G E R O U S GET

Isn't that kid dead?

are you talking pounds?

The fat "powerlifter" guy at my office is like this. 300 pounds and has serious delusions of grandeur. Guy has gout, sleep apnea, and a bum knee but insists that he's in really good shape because he goes to the gym once a week for an hour and occasionally attends a crossfit gym. He also eats burgers and fast food for almost every meal, usually with either coke or beer. He keeps getting fatter, should be dead in a few years.

F U C K N I G G E R S
U
C
K

N
I
G
G
E
R
S

yes

How is this legal
youtu.be/QvqJOOVrXPM

>being so fat that the shirt you had custom made cant even have all the buttons buttoned

>too fat to button last button

Jesus Christ this is some serious delusion going on in that article, sometimes you have to accept you are FUCKING FAT and fix yourself or die. Sheesh.

Because they can get decent-looking, thirsty guys to sleep with them and then assume that they're hot shit.

fathphobia is violence. Size is no factor in health. Fuck you

as a doctor this rages me out so hard

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shit b8 m8

Most normies think that you need the gym to lose weight, because they have swallowed the marketing that you can have junk food as a "sometimes" food, and then convinced themselves they have "sometimes" every day. They honestly don't believe they are eating like shit, so obviously it has to be their excercise.

Just ignore. People hate to learn that weight loss is simple, but "hard", because it requires willpower. Easier to blame socially acceptable things like being poor or muh metabolism .

The picture is actually fair, mainstream medical advice about how to lose weight is atrocious

>Looked up miracle whip ingredients
>Soybean oil, high fructose corn syrup are the first two after water
Why do Americans eat this?

I'm confused, was she being interviewed or doing the interview? If she was running the interview, what a cunt. Why would you spout bullshit at your guest and not talk about anything she said when you write your article. If she was being interviewed, she's still a chat, but also what fucking lifestyle coach reckons this is a useful interviewee?

People don't like the advice of exercise more and eat less because they have a history of thinking they did so, but didn't really. No, your 1 hour of light cardio at the gym a week isn't making an impact, and eating a salad loaded with dressing and nuts doesn't mean you can eat a whole pack of oreos for desert. My fat fuck sister just got prescribed some pill to help with weight loss, it's supposedly the same kind they use for alcoholics that can't put the fucking bottle down.

I don't know a single person who isn't trash or a nigger (lol, same) that eats Miracle Whip.

They all look old as fuck. Like 19? They look 30.

Fatboi detected

This will always make me feel bad for Julius, This man's soul was crushed that day

I've seen the pic dozens of times, but anyone have the video?

you don't want to see it

checked

It's weird, but, I live life from a skinny person's perspective despite being obese. Why? I am steadily and quickly loosing weight. If I continue, and I have no reason not to, I'll be as skinny as any of you before the end of the year.

Its delusion. They take the photo that makes them look the best and thinks that this Is how they look all the time

This looks like five bean bag chairs with sweaty heads.

I can hear her shrill, fat surrounded voice while reading it and I've never watched this video. I like to think the dude had the most intense workout ever, as soon as he could.

Fat ages you like nothing else. Saw a girl at work who looked past thirty.
>tfw she was only 14

Sounds to me like you got bloatmogged, twink

>grow up on farm
>be fat and actually strong
Good stuff.

>blocks your path

This is fake, right?

youtu.be/v6mMpE8AaA0

Jesus, just after 1.00 that black dudes face.... Almost looks like he's starting to mouth wtf

>gets asked a yes or no question
>goes straight into a long diatribe about harassment
>never actually answers

actual doctors on Veeky Forums?
interdasting

The part that fucks me off with fat people (of which I still am one, but at least I can admit my flaws and try and fix them), is that they say people think they are "lazy". That's not what people are saying. If people were honest with fatties, they would call them weak. Weak willed, because that's what being skinny is when you are prone to being fat. You have an addiction, your weak for not fixing it, the same as people say alcoholics are weak.

Honestly, the alcoholics that get no sympathy aren't the ones that are trying to better themselves, or those who go to AA. The alcoholics that everyone hates are the ones that say they have no problem. Same with fatties, but every fucking fatty says they don't have a problem.

If a heavy drinker said shit like "I drink because it's who I am, it's not linked to any problems in my life, and your a cunt for saying I have a problem", they get told to fuck off. Fatties should get the same shit. Honestly, I was fat because I never put in the time to change my habits and build willpower around them. Now the people around me look at me like I'm fucking Jesus because I cut eating fast food for lunch cold turkey and started cooking food. The fact that I have lost a shit load of weight. And they still complain because it's "hard".

DEM DIGITS

What the fuck are those conversions? 740 pounds isn't 60kg.....

Maybe they meant 'stones' or some other britbong unit?

Nah kilo is britbong, but also stones are a lower number than KG, don't remember exactly conversion. Of course someone who weighs 740 pounds (335kg), can lose weight easy as fuck. There is no way the tdee of someone whose 180cm and 60kg is 5000kcal+.....

It's not hard, they just don't want to. They also don't want the stigma of being that way willingly.

It's "hard" because their current life revolves around food and they don't know what to do with all that extra time.

what the fuck is going on here? how fucking inbred do you have to be to think this is legit in any way?

posted the wrong pic. That was from a my 600lb life thread where the guy claimed he couldnt lose any weight, I think it was james K

>real life
lol user didn't you heard? is 2018, real life barely even exists anymore.

>Her smile and optimism: Gone.