Is there any natty shape better then Jeff Cavalier's?

Is there any natty shape better then Jeff Cavalier's?

desu i don't think he's natty.

maybe if you like looking like a human anatomy chart
Dude has the smallest frame I've ever seen

>5'8"
>Lifting since teens
>Doesn't drink. Eats so clean he only has a piece of carrot cake on his birthday.
>Is a walking enclyclopedia of fitness
I think he's natty desu

I said natty.

I wouldn't want to look like that. Skin looks bad on low fat.

>*deadlifts behind you*

jeffplzgo

Is LGD 4033 worth being stacked with 500mg test e per week or should I just go for 750mg test e per week? I will frontload it too. Also how about YK-11?

>more lean and muscular than you will ever be
>"h-his frame is small"
crab mother fucker

jeff pls go

He's dedicated his entire life and career to fitness, and has been pretty dedicated for like 20+ years. He isn't some huge monster either. On the other hand, he does try to sell is Athlean program, so I'd see the temptation to cheat to look good to sell it. Overall I'd say it's 95% chance he's natty.

Lol looks like someone forgot to drink some water

>soon to be 42 years old
He's on TRT.

So is anyone who isn't a shitbag couch potato need to be on TRT? Or is it the legal way for guys to get a little bit of gear? Kind of like "ummm, I think I have ADD doc, so can you give me a bunch of speed?"

Active people don't need TRT to keep muscle or even build muscle until much later in like than fucking 42.

stack 500mg test with Rad 140 and you are good. Use LGD and GW for post cycle.

>vic rattlesnake tattoo
10/10

he looks suspiciously in shape but he would be bigger if he roided with that much experience

it wouldn't even count as gear since their T levels would be within normal range for a 20 year old

i started yesterday my yk11 and rad140 stack.
Im on my 3 week 250 mg test.

You can’t have that amount of muscle and that low bf all year round. After a certain point, your body wants to get rid of muscle so either you stay fat or cut and have his body for a few weeks.

ITT: delusional fuccboi C O P E boiis. You will never amount to anything. Fuck you and kys pos

It doesn’t matter. Can’t have that muscle mass and that bf all year round natty. He probably doesn’t even lift. Female coworker is 50 and was on trt. All she did was body weight exercises and looked like a pro bodybuilder

>jeff doesnt lift
oh come on

>that day I discovered Jeff Cavalier
>checked up on his height, weight, etc
>same height, frame, skinny frame
He is my goal... until someday I hope to surpass and be bigger.
Life sucks as a Manley skinny fat with bad genetics. He gives me hope.

Neck and traps too small. Needs to incorporate Cool Sips of Lemonade 3xF and Rogaine 5x5 into his routine.

Just watched a video of day in the life of this dude.
He consumes dairy, high mercury fish, simple carbs, and eschews red meat.

He also doesn't look that thick when he turns sideways. He is mighty lean, none the less.

>unsure

I wonder why he has giant traps and 4% bf all year round with a high percentage of muscle mass. It is almost like he takes steroids. Nah, he is just unlike all the other natty lifters and it is his reverse incline band lying dumbbell half raise that does it.

lmao let me guess you weigh 160lbs?

nope. But let me guess. You don't have a body like his.

I'm about 90% sure he is on TRT but I'd still say he's natty

>Can’t have that muscle mass and that bf all year round natty
>He probably doesn’t even lift.

Literally no

He is what all natty bros aim for

fucking /fit9k/ i swear to God.. you guys are so fucking autistic and have no sense of what is possible and what is not. meme-spouting, anime-watching, autistic, "everyone who is bigger/better than me is on roids"-claiming homosexuals

Is that a surprise? Men reach peak of their strength at late 30s - early 40s

the doesnt even lift part was a joke that has gone astray on autistic people unfortunately. Of course he lifts.

You have no sense of what is possible. You do not have his body. His body fat levels are around 4%. He is like this the entire year. It is impossible without drugs.

I'll never get over the fact that in one of his videos he microwaves his fucking eggs and drowns it in salsa.

Takes fucking balls to microwave egg whites

If his body is achievable natty, any natties here have his body? Didn't think so. Oh it is because he has been lifting for 20 years or so? Do you think your body just keeps gaining muscle infinitely? He isn't even huge. He would have been 99% that size within 5 years. You don't just keep going up in size and down in body fat for some reason over the decades of lifting.

Fat boy upset he can't lower body fat while eating burgers

8% bf here. Jacked. goal physique. Had it for years. Just maintain/work on little things. Lifting for 17 years.

oh yeah also, do you have his body? Nope, didn't think so.

>You don't just keep going up in size and down in body fat for some reason over the decades of lifting.
That's literally what bulking is.
But yeah at 42 this particular guy is definitely not natty. Probably trt if he's claiming natty

no that isn't what bulking is. That key part of my sentence being "over decades". You literally reach your peak muscle mass within 5 years. You can't bulk up to ronnie coleman's size as a natty. After 5 years, all you have left to do is work on small muscles, imbalances, little weak points, etc. You don't get any lower bf just because you have been lifting longer either.

His bf is around 4%. Your body wants to shed muscle at that bf level. His body always has a significant amount of muscle all year round. It doesn't make sense without trt.

I meant to say cutting and bulking. Also his bf isn't 4% he just dehydrates the fuck out of himself for photo-ops. More like 7.. 4 is unrealistic for most
Also I agreed that he's not natty

Yeah I don't know, it is very low. You can see a vein going down his temple and through his cheeks....

He would be much bigger if he wasn't natty

Nope, plus lmao at all these fags claiming he isn't Natty, dude has insane discipline, he only has one cheat meal a year and that's CARROT cake on his birthday.

>tfw never gonna look like a leather bag
feels goodman

you don't have to be big or even look like you are on trt depending on dosage.

>Leather bag full of Testosteron and muskels

>Took him 20+ years to achive that

Someone on steroids would achieve that body / vasulcrity and double the strength in 10 months. What's the point?

nowadays its p much normal to be a fat, unhealthy fuck with back problems at his age. That guy is awesome and living proof you dont have to end up like that.
t. 42 year old

I've been doing his AX-1 program, but i cant seem to do his 4th week challenge. I never lifted before starting this and I feel like i should have been able to do it after 12 weeks or so. Is this normal?

yeah, I am 37. Guys in my office only a bit older, like 42, complain about their knees just walking up the stairs. Once they reach 55 they will probably have a hunch back. They attribute all of this to "getting old", when it is literally just because they don't look after their body.

I thought that he was like 50

>What's the point?
functioning dick and balls, no or not sped up balding, no acne and bacne, self-respect, fun activity to do your whole life which actually has the most meaning it can as it affects you personally 100% and everything you do is for you

not true
trt is very different even if the dosage is the same for a 20 year old
and if the dosage is 200mg (which is most likely the case) he could end up with ~2000ng/dl if he doesn't lay off the test for some amount of time

I don't think you understand this dood has dedicated his entire life to this shit so of course he is going to look like so

dude has 4.000.000+ youtube subs even if just 0.0001% of those are uninformed, gullibe, low IQ viewers thats still 400 people shilling their lord and saviour jeff cornholio on fitness forums around the net.
if your paycheck depends on your body's performance/codition then you're either on steroids, or soon without a paycheck. claiming otherwise makes you a liar or a fool. on top of that he doesnt even look good his bf% is too low for optimal health and it shows. skin is thin, sickly and pale. sunken cheeks and all those veins and strations. baka