The scent of a woman

>The scent of a woman
Someone said it in a different thread. Nothing else will make you want to fight a bear and fuck at the same time quite like it

Other urls found in this thread:

sirc.org/publik/smell_attract.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20424057
twitter.com/AnonBabble

salty coins and rusty milk

Not fit related, reported

What about the scent of her rupturous farts

fuck you beer bottle!

I bet even her asshole smells magical

BBBBRRRRAPPPP

>tfw terrible sense of smell

Fuck man, I wish I could get off on a womens scent as much as other people

you're missing out lad

My fav thing to do with my ex was just lay her out and just smell her nice and slow

>MFW that first sniff of the day
sniff bois where u at?

Easily replicated with dabs of baby-oil and gelato under the sex doll's arms .

this guy knows what i'm talking about

> ex smelled wonderful
> could literally sit and just smell her hair
> was a toxic bitch who brought out the worst in me

> new gf is supportive and wonderful
> her smell does nothing for me

Never understood before how important smell was to a healthy relationship

>be me years ago
>in middle school
>going through puberty
>spending the night at friends house, his parents are away
>have to use the bathroom
>his parents bathroom is the closest one to me
>sitting on toilet
>notice his moms underwear under a towel
>ohfuck.png
>mfw his mom is hot af
>almost instinctively I grab them and start huffing them with no prior knowledge about smelling panties
Shit I almost stole a pair just to huff when I got back home

It’s hard wired into us brehs. And I believe it goes the same for women with them being able to detect which average joes has the highest test

sirc.org/publik/smell_attract.html

Used to lay on my bed listening to music just sniffing my fingers for hours after fingering my ex. It didn't smell conventionally nice by any standards (not that it smelled rotten or foul or anything), but something about it felt good in an almost primal way. There's something about the smell of pussy that you're basically hardwired to like.

>just smell her hair
We are talking about pussy you faggot soyboy, tell your gf to buy new shampoo.

Your that autistic kid that would go tell the teachers that people in class werent doing what they were supposed to, despite everyone having a good time doing it.

BBRRRRRAAAAAAAPPP

>not a druids edit

If you Google "Soy Boy Original Ravioli" you'll see that user probably found it in an organic food market

/spoonfeed

>your

>first day of class
>10/10 blonde Stacey sits next to me
>eye contact and smiles when she hands me paper
>oh fuck
>asks me where the main exit for uni is when class is over
>get put in groups for class a lot
>whenever we’re together she leans into me
>her arms were rested against mine one time
>we both didn’t move away
>multiple other times
>her hair is 2 inches away from my face
>it smells fucking incredible
>get a raging boner from the smell
>imagine what her asshole must smell like
>cannot contain myself
>eating her ass and then creampieing her would be peak existence
>add her on Facebook
>she has a boyfriend

Fuck off. I wish I wasn’t such a moralfag. I bet she would have fucked if I tried too.

>>eating her ass and then creampieing her would be peak existence

lol

lmao that was me

Ding ding ding

who's this bitch?

> And I believe it goes the same for women with them being able to detect which average joes has the highest test

I belive that too. I don't mean to derail the thread but when I don't masturbate for a while I noticed that my body odor changes, usually after the first week.
I had a girl literally raise my shirt around the neck, put her nose on my back and take a big loud sniff. I looked at her and said:
"what the fuck are you doing? Sniffing me?"
She looked so guilty, almost like she didn't realize what she was doing. She always had a soft spot for me but never blatantly sniffed me before.
(I don't use any deodorant btw, I don't stink but I have this costant scent not even similar to sweat. I shower every day, before you ask)

Also I knew this really cute petite girl who had a bf for a few years that she really liked and he was an ugly fuck who was around 10-15 years older. Really fucking ugly. She once said he didn't wear deodorant and simply "smelled like a man".

fuck, guess I'm a faggot :(

>when I don't masturbate for a while I noticed that my body odor changes
Can confirm. The odor changes after a week of nofap or so. If I keep fapping my body odor is absolutely unbearable.

There is a certain mixture of different scents that just makes me diamonds
Womens perfume, alcohol and a bit of cigarette. It's a very unique and specific combination, I rarely smell it,but I love that smell

second hand gains from protein farts if she lifts

>pretending your "morals" are whats keeping you from plowing a 10/10 when in reality you're just too scared to make a move

Cute

>Womens perfume, alcohol and a bit of cigarette.

Sounds good bruvh, but no as good as a grills sweaty asshole after an intense cardio workout, now that. That is a smell you want in your nose, and in and around your general mouth area.

Have you ever fucked someone from behind and gotten a whiff of her asshole? Thats intense

>implying you ever smelled one. People in general (even women) don't smell good. Only their parfumes, body lotions, shampoos and shower gels smell good.

>tfw i greentexted everything

>Have you ever fucked someone
Excuse me, but do you even fucking know where you are?

>Really fucking ugly.
>cute petite girl
There is hope for me after all.

>not greentexting everything
>how else are you gonna frog mode?

literally him

Imagine having sex with a girl. She's sweating, putting her hands around your back as you thrust into her vagina. You can feel her hands dig into your back, she's moaning and breathing into your neck. Her breasts are pressed against your own chest and it feels amazing. She pulls you closer, smiles and whispers "I love how you feel inside me" into your ear. Her legs lock around you, you can feel the smooth skin of her thighs on your lower back. Her vagina becomes tighter and you feel yourself thrusting faster as she moans louder and wraps around you tighter. You find each other's lips, she shudders. You both cum.

Afterwards, you cuddle into the night. She's the big spoon and keeps her arms wrapped around you into the night. Some of her messy hair falls over your head. You're very conscious of her entire beautiful body pressed up against you. You drift into the sleep as happy as possible. I will in all likelihood never experience this.

literally her, sadly that's the only pic she has on her profile and it's recent. When she was with him she was 5 years or more younger

ehhh user I feel you, I loved just lying in the bed with my ex and being able to smell her hair. Years later after I forgot about her I smelled her scent again on another girl since it was just a shampoo after all and it all hit me like a truck, all memories came back and I started remembering all the nice things we did together. Painful.

Sorry soyboy but studies show that men(not you, actual men) prefer the scent of an ovulating women. Even just smelling the shirt one was wearing can get that test flowing.

dude what?
this is like a normal night with any gf, you romanticize it a bit too much.

>Her vagina becomes tighter
wat? Thats not how it works.
>You both cum
Highly unlikely to happen at the exact same time

But other than that, you're spot on

tfw lost my v card how you described last week now shes ghosting me

>>You both cum
>Highly unlikely to happen at the exact same time

It's pretty easy if you got some control over when you nut, just nut when she cums

>this is like a normal night with any gf

Only subconsiously.

This is my favourite Pepe.

If she's on the pill that can make her not smell as good because she's not ovulating and men are more attracted to girls when they're ovulating.
It literally boosts your test.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20424057

Most woman smell like cheap knockoff perfume these days.
Now the smell of a fire and deer goulash. I'd kick a bear in the nits for that.

>highly unlikely

you just have to make an effort you autist; just cum once you see all the signs that she is or she says she's cumming, not that hard to hold back till then and unleash within a 10-30 second timeframe.

I am also extremely attracted to women on their periods. I can also smell it on them.

kek

I've no problems in postpoing my orgasm but i cant for the life of me force myself to cum

If im close to cumming and i decide to delay, it can be 5-30 mins before im close again. So no way buddy

Just the fact that i'm making the girl cum is enough stimulation for me usually. Depends on ppl i guess

that is so fucking disgusting