Good night Veeky Forums make sure you make those sleep gains

Good night Veeky Forums make sure you make those sleep gains.

Thanks pal, sleep well.

Good night user. You're gonna make it.

G'night!

good night. bad sleep will bald u as bad as stress

NIGGAS IFFY, UH, BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY, UH

Y'all so fucking lucky you don't have a dorm mate. Kid doesn't lift and stays up until 2am every night playing Fortnite. He doesn't lift so I hardly ever get 8 hours of fucking sleep. I'm about to toss the Xbox out of the fucking window. Fortnite is a fucking gains goblin. Also, who the fuck plays Xbox when they are 20.

Youre right good night.

Are you me? My nerdy fag fratbro does the same thing. I'll wake up for class at 7 and he'll still be up playing fortnite. I couldn't imagine being that much of an amotivated loser.

I just woke up at 05:30 after 8 hours of sleep, just enjoyed breakfast and I'm ready for the new day!

Sleep tight brothers!

used to have a dorm mate who didn't shower, and room always smelled like rancid mayonnaise. Couldn't sleep because the smell was unbearable.

I crashed at a friends house for a few weeks, decided to return to the dorm to grab my shit, and he was gone.

People in the commons area tell me the smell permeated through the walls and the black kids rushed in and "split his wig."

The universe seems to fix these gains goblins bro...hang in there

Dude it's fucking insane. I'm in a frat and I'm a freshman but I spend most of my time at the house or in the gym with them. I'm like never in the dorm because of clubs and my frat and he never fucking leaves. He's only taking 3 classes and does nothing but Fortnite. I almost feel bad for the kid but I don't because the amount of fucking times I'll bring a girl back and he'll be playing Xbox on a Saturday night and cock block the shit out of me. I just really fucking hate dorm life.

I only have 2.5 months left and then I move into my duplex with friends I've met at Uni. I cannot fucking wait. I only sleep in the dorm room like 2-3 days a week because of it.

Yea I wish I could tell you it gets better when you move out of the dorms, but it probably won't. Try to move into your fraternity house as soon as you can though because at least it's a little more bearable rooming with your bros.

I got a really nice duplex living with 3 of my brothers I like to be around for really cheap, plus it's like a 1/2 from my frat house. Really excited about moving in there.

That's fucking pathetic. Does he even go to class if he's up til 7 AM?

Idk about his roomie but mine would if I would let him. I went to visit my friend at a different uni and the kid took xans and stayed up playing all night. Hey scheduled hi classes all past 2pm and told me it's because he's "nocturnal"

Last time I checked he was paying kids with bud to do his homework for him. He switched his major from industrial engineering to accounting so he could have more time for vidya. He's also been on academic probation for like 3 semesters so he's probably getting dropped soon. Kid's a mess.

Kek

Yeah that guy will definaley drop eventually. None of those types make it through the 4-6 year cycle

He went to community college the first two years and took so few credits we are basically on the same level credit wise. He's fucking retarded and I hate him more than anyone I've ever met.

May as well just ignore his existence. Been there done that.

Have you tried telling him to stop being such a low life faggot?

Every day I remind him what he is. Every day he chooses not to better himself. Not my problem anymore. It's kinda sad.

Good night bro sleep tight

I get at 16 but in College that is pretty pathetic i used to be a bigtime player with a friend in Fifa would do it hours a day, we realized that on our death deads were not going to wish we played more fifa instead of chasing our dreams

>tfw I stay up playing vidya until 2 am in college
I have fun with my friends and all but I hardly have any friends at school, and none that actually go out and do anything. I was kind of weird as a freshman and I was content with gaming, but I’m a junior now, senior next semester and I feel like I’ve wasted it all. It’s a party school and all the people with personalities I like are in fraternities, which I can’t get into this late. Been feeling really down about it lately, just waiting to graduate and start over, but I’m afraid the regret of missed opportunities here will never leave me. Goodnight anons.