Okay, so many of us lift because we want a healthy body, being shape...

Okay, so many of us lift because we want a healthy body, being shape, or perhaps it may help your emotional/mental health too.
But tell me, Veeky Forums, what is your other dark/secret motivation behind it?
As for me, I want to satisfy my narcissist side destroying some pussy while mirin my gains at a mirror. Pic very related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dIoILN_KrhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course, what else? If it wasn't socially appealing to be ripped, why do it?

Because you look cool lifting heavy objects? It makes you feel good?

BULLSHIT

Roiders are the worst in this aspect. Anyone who roides has both an overly developed impatience complex and an eroding insecurity fueled narcissism.

i wouldnt give a shit about being strong if it didnt make me look better

A little bit of self hatred and a drive to be better than everyone I know.

To feed my crippling body dysmorphia

>not posting pic related
I secretly want to start MA once I 'get fit'
also getting mires from people who don't know your true strength is bretty good

Sounds like you have an inferiority complex

I have an inferior complex in the sense that I can never be satisfied with who I am or what I possess.

I want to be a good father and impregnate some girl over and over again.

i wanna be strong enough to beat the living shit out of someone if given the opportunity

I missed an opportunity to compete in the Olympics in 2008 due to an injury and want to give it another shot.

I started so that I could eventually be in the opportunity to spite women who had previously turned me down.
Now I lift because it's fun and I enjoy competing in the pseudo sport of powerlifting.
Shit the one time when I had the opportunity to scorn a girl who had at one point called me fucking disgusting I didn't go through with it. I got my dick sucked instead and it felt good.

being the biggest guy in the room so nobody can bully me...

So if/when I ever get a boyfriend I can look good for them

I want to go to my former friends and let them see that I am as good as they are

Is there any shame in doing this fucking in front of a mirror?

Am I gay if I cum while doing it?

Keep it up! Same here but for girlfriend, but my main open goal is to get fit enough to box, been wanting to for more than a decade now and I'm finally putting forward enough consistent effort to see a change. Pic related, could barely do 12 minute mile in December, now I'm up to this.

ok hear me out

i live on the top floor and sometimes i strip naked and in pitch black of the night flex and look through the window on the small city under me while playing this

youtu.be/dIoILN_KrhU

And i just stand there and look
dont think just .....look

who knows...

Fuck off to

I only ever wanted to be stronger than that person I was back then.

When I was skinnyfat and in a bad mood, everyone just thought I was a creep and a loser. The bigger I get, the more people think I'm mysterious, cool, and enviable (guys) or desirable (girls)
[spoiler]I just don't want to be alone again[/spoiler]

So fucking true

Fucking glory of lifting.
Makes me feel alive.