You're literally retarded if you ever get a tattoo

You're literally retarded if you ever get a tattoo.

Agreed.
Every tattoo is an attention seeking thing.

Agree

>attention seeking thing

Unlike sculpting a top 5% body and then showcasing it with tight and/or revealing clothes, right?

yep. seems like people at least regret one tattoo they get. I personally believe it's attention seeking behavior. it's like people don't look ahead in the future and how they feel about things

t. self concious bloke with shitty tats

Because the guy in the picture obviously isn’t looking for attention.

I got my tattoo for attention sure, but it was really to bring some dark shit I got going on to attention for myself. I barely show my tattoos to anyone as the are hidden under my clothes even when I wear short sleeve shirts. The only people that have seen my tattoos are my brothers and the sluts I fuck.

You guys are a boring faggots.

> boring sluts you fuck

The top 5% body exist because you put in a lot of work and discipline.
The tattoo exists because you payed someone to paint stuff at your body with a needle.

>bragging about fucking sluts online

The only boring one here is you

Yeah, if you don't think escalators are fun than you're the boring faggot.

yet again what you wear, what you do with your skin, how you act is up to you and if you let other peoples opinion of that influence you then you are a beta.

Sure you virgin

Honestly, imagine if he gets a haircut

He would be the most aesthetic 10/10 bodybuilder ever

Everything everyone does is attention seeking.

I'm getting a tattoo of my favorite poem on my side because it resonates with me so much that just reading it in a book is not enough. I have to have it a part of me.

Ironic that man has like 2 tiny ass tats

No it isn't. You're just saying that to justify your attention seeking.

It already is a "part" of you because it is in your brain, you faggot. You just want attention.

>be me
>be 23, drunk at friend place
>hes been practicing tatooing on fake skin
>says he wants to do free tattoos for people so he can practice on real skin
>i say i want it somewhere no one will see
>says the bottom of my foot
>says the ball on the foot
>worst pain of my life
>no ragrets fgts

tbf, i' amazed that cookie jeff didn't get one since his rolemodel was zyzz

he's not retarded tho

i mean he uses a needle quite often. So a tattoo wouldn't be surprising

You will never reach peak aesthetics without a sleeve

stay mad

The body shows you have the will to be better. Eat healthy, take care of your body and train. Tattoos are for weak faggots that seek attention without doing the work. One is a healthy attention the other is pussy shit.

I love this trashy tat aesthetic

He's a retard though. He's clearly a neo-nazi white power supremacist but too much of a pussy to admit it.

He's not but ok.

I'd rather be a boring faggot than have a double digit IQ like you

>implying the top 5% body doesn’t also exist because of needles

>be against tattoos
>gets called neo-nazi
lmao wtf i love nazis and op now

Nah. I like mine.

>implying i dont do my own tattoos

yeah im retarded, at least i get alot of pussy this way and well i dont care about the future and how i will feel about the Tattoo when old. Fuck i maybe die tomorrow or next week, at least i fucked hundred of qts. No i dont have STDs.

>retarded

nah just gay

>be at the gyn
>wrapping up shoulder day in free weights
>see some fat sweaty angry looking nerd staring at me from the squat rack
>can see him miring my tats and physique in angry jealousy
>can practically hear him thinking
>a-at least I’m not a d-degenerate with tattoos
>I chuckle and walk off with my qt gf who routinely tells me how hot she finds my ink

Pic related. Nothing but positive attention from girls and most guys, only negative attention from incels who would get kicked out of mommy’s basement if they came home with a tattoo

A good body is an universal thing

kek'd

You're literally retarded,period. Fuck you you little shitbag.

I only have one and I think I'm going to have it removed soon.

>Nothing but positive attention from girls and guys,
second that

To people who call tattoos degenerate:
Post body faggot

more bait for the bait lord!

Why?
Post it

Take steroids instead

>To people who call tattoos degenerate:
they are. skin deep attention is for women.
>Post body faggot
lol sure. ink means you are not confident enough in your gains.

I would never willingly let another man leave his permanent mark on me

>jeff
>not begging for attention with everything he does
jeff pls go and stay go

this

>getting defensive

Confirmed for gainslet. Normally I’d go with overweight but your probably more skinny fat

faggot detected

>doesnt post body

>deflecting.
tats are skin ornaments. it's an effeminate trait to seek attention based on how you look vs what you do.
>this piece ? oh, it's something very important to me and I need it to remind me...
if something is important to you you don't need a fucking sticky on your body you shallow fag

I personally don't like tattoos but what you are saying makes no sense.
>it's an effeminate trait to seek attention based on how you look vs what you do.
Then why have so many warrior cultures tattooed their male warriors all over in order to intimidate the enemies?

A good tattoo shows taste and ability to plan long term for something you will always cherish. You're right about bad tattoos though, people who get them are idiots

Retarded reporting in.
I have my tattoos because I like them. Anyone who gets mad about tattoos either has too much time on their hands or had a guy/girl with tattoos hurt them in some way.

Find something worthwhile to bicker about children.

Happy Retard, OUT!

>taking a virgin's opinion seriously
kek, thanks for the laugh OP

This

Why just a fucking sleeve and pec, you should bring some balance by getting a tattoo or two other places on your body

>Then why have so many warrior cultures tattooed their male warriors all over in order to intimidate the enemies?
>tats make more sense than armor

You look like a henchman in a zorro movie

B-but anons, the old 'manly man' upperclass guys who are the literal opposite of degeneracy had tattoos (like the literal Russian Czar and King of England) ? It's only become a thing for degenerate try-hards in the past 50 years..

I agree on bad tattoo's and tumblr tattoo's tho.
Old school, blackwork or traditional if you live in a tattoo culture is where it's at.

>Its an effeminate trait to seek attention based on how you look vs what you do.

By this logic the most masc thing would be to powerlift and study, but wear shit cloths and look aweful so people could only admire you by what you do

i dont really care about tattoos at all

fucking kek

>this entire thread

I don't have tattoos because I don't feel like I need one, not because it makes my dick hard to shit on other people's choices

>a good tattoo

Stop trying to justify your shitty life choices anons

You clearly have no sense in your head yourself, because that has nothing to do with the topic.

>You clearly have no sense in your head yourself, because that has nothing to do with the topic.

HOW THE FUCK DOES IT MAKES SENSE FOR A WARRIOR TO BARE HIS SKIN UNCOVERED ?

And tribal if and only if you are from a culture where they are traditional

Nicholas II got a weeb tattoo in Japan and his harridan wife dominated him and probably cucked him.

In cultures where metalworking wasn't a big thing, or where that didn't have access to much metal.

no the fuck it doesn't faggot. quit hamstering your shitty decisions

100% agree
Nicky was the good guy and you know it.
King of England travelled to Jeruzalem just to get a cross and his son got a cross there 20 years later, from the same guy.
That's pretty cool if you ask me.

Btw: Japanese tattoo culture is pretty sick, it's a shame so many faggots now just get a Carper or some shit because "swimming against the stream yo"

White trash samefag

This. If it's a part of you, you don't need to put it on your body for other people to see, so they can ask questions about how deep you are.

>attention

>Nicky was the good guy and you know it.
He was a total incompetent who lost his kingdom to Bolshevism and set Russia back decades.

I'm tired of Russian nationalists and monarchyboos who whitewash the guy just because his enemies were vile and his and his family's deaths a tragedy.

posts a literal retard, who is not only dumb enough to be a neo nazi skinhead(which fuck me if hitler wouldn't roll around in his grave if he had one and knew these morons were associating with him) in disguise, but was also a fucking heroin junkie, lmaoing at your life kiddo

To intimidate the enemies. For example many Germanic tribes would fight against the Romans completely naked, to show that they are not scared of dying. And it worked, because there were many battles where it stroke fear into the Roman legions.

It's peculiar how cucks always blame the heroes for the Marxists destroying Russia and Germany, why are you so afraid of blaming the real culprits behind it, the Jews.

You looks like a manlet.
Nice try compensating though

NOW!

Then you went home and drank some soy milk . Soyboy

Wtf I hate Big Phil now

Implying Jeff doesn't have a top .01% body

it only seems that way because normal people are not gonna go up to you and say "hey man your tattoo looks fucking awful, you should really regret that horrbile decision" you dumb fucking idiots. they just laugh at you behind your back

>fighting naked and dying on the field of battle with honor

Could you imagine being this alpha

It's true, I compliment my buddy's tattoos but I secretly loathe him for being such a degenerate

>has no friends
>knows what "normal" people think
kek

I go to the gym and see people there too. The difference is, I don't make up detailed stories about what I imagine they're thinking about me to make me feel better about myself.

Jeff plz go

Tattoos CAN be OK, IF they represent a remarkable achievement.
EX. a plane tattoo, for the ONLY survivor of an airplane crash
The year you won an Olympic gold medal
The picture of the flower you did research on for your PhD in Biology

fucking lmao

He literally sings about how retarded neo nazis are but whatever you're comfortable with mate

Complete narcissism, who would be so stupid to modify their body for validation and attention from others?

You're no friend, then. You're a 2faced cunt with the temperament of a woman

Holy fuck, user btfo.

Underrated post

A notable difference between people with tattoos and people without tattoos is the former usually don't care whether the latter have tattoos or not. I don't really get the whole thing with anti-tattoo propaganda on this board. If you guys hate tattoos so much then you're very lucky you have none. Why spend your free time angrily trying and failing to understand why someone would get tattooed?