Why does fit love this so much? Does it give me any benefits?

Why does fit love this so much? Does it give me any benefits?

Literally the soy of hot sauces.

Tapitio is where the money is at.

Red Hot fucking blows but hot sauce has like no calories or carbs so its good to use for flavor.

Touchè!

Reloading like this...

If you like that hot sauce, you probably also like sucking cock
Pic related is one of the few respectable hot sauces

I just googled a random one, I'm from Brazil so my market's red sauces are probably different than yours americuck.
Either way, I have never really eaten hot sauce or pepper during my life, won't it be too strong and ruin my meals?

well it is not exactly a sauce but more like a spread, still:

Eros Pista, it is a hungarian red pepper paste thing. It tastes godly. You can get it on amazon easy.

And I guess we love hot sauces because they taste good, I don't think they have any huge benefits but sure aren't unhealthy.

God like sauce

All these tryhards not liking Frank's.

I bet you're that guy at the social gathering who tries to impress the girl by eating super spicy food as if your mong asbestos mouth is impressive

Instead of making a new thread let me ask this here: How do you make your food more juicy? I eat chicken breast with rice and sometimes eggs, it's so dry

Frank's is good and all, but I can't really eat it in anything else. It's too synonymous with buffalo wings to me. Benefit is that it adds flavor without adding calories. I went on a hot sauce buying spree and here were some of my favorites
>valentina's black label - hotter version of their mexican sauce, good for anything franks or tabasco would be used on
>tapito - I used to be a die hard cholula, but tapito has really grown on my, my go to sauce to add to my eggs
>nando's garlic peri peri - nice bit of heat and flavor, was designed as a chicken sauce and goes well with chicken
>secret aardvark - good sauce, but hyped up too much, not very good with chicken, but was great on leftover pizza
>pikapeppa - tropical jamacian sauce, gets an honorable mention even though it has no heat it's incredibly tasty. I mixed it with some of the valentina's and it was breddy good.

I miss being able to have hot sauce frequently. My stomach just wont allow it anymore. It's a bad feel.

Louisiana hot sauce is the patrician hot sauce. All others are nigger tier.

Crystal is the true LA hot sauce you nigger.

First I eat the hot sauce then I eat the pussy

get thighs instead

Using a brine will help, but I'm flabbergasted that so many people have an issue with dry breasts. I have no idea what I'm doing and mine always turn out J U I C Y. Are you all using frozen? I tend to buy fresh from the butcher counter because it's usually cheaper (2.50/lb)

>crystal hotsauce
>calling someone else a nigger
Wew lad

Agreed. Perfect amount of spice and texture.

Pour that shit on everything.

I use air fryer on it for convenience, do you use the oven?

You made a lot of assumptions there. Franks is babby tier and I dont mean heat wise.

*blocks your path*

just cook your chicken rare.

The one and only

Numale pls go

It is pretty good though don’t deny it

How do you people cook it? As I said I use pic related, not sure if I fell for a meme

forgot pic

cast iron skillet, usually goes like this:
>heat up ~1tbl of oil over high heat until its pretty runny
>turn heat down to about medium
>salt breast on both sides and toss on
>cook until the sides start to get opaque
>flip over and do the same
>flip back and forth a few times until I feel like it's done
>fuck up half the time and it's RAAAAW
>cut into strips shortwise
>cook them pieces about 15-30 sec a side
still winds up juicy tho

Your body quickly adapts to it and it's good for clearing out your sinuses but that's not exactly fitness related

Cook it slowly or in a pressure cooker

Marinate it before cooking, and cook at lower temperatures for longer periods.

as a Vietnamese this shit has been in my family's fridge long before Numales tried to steal it for themselves

I stopped buying sriracha once I found out about their other sauce

I personally use hot sauce just to add flavor to chicken (it gets pretty bland after a while)

>not knowing about the cardiac benefits of chilli
>not knowing about the metabolic benefits of chilli
>not knowing about the androgenise benefits of chilli

tell us about it then user

Elder God tier

too vinegary tbqhf

Goes good with mexican food and is decent with chicken, but that's about it

homemade hotsauce masterrace reporting in. Made an Italian batch with Carolina Reapers, turned out 10/10.

just sugary water. Absolute shit-tier.

Use thighs and slow cook them.

Eldritch Dread-God Tier

Mix with chicken ramen, and you will have ascended.

Get these nu-male tomato-waters out of this thread? Fucking Loisiana, Cholula, tabasco and Franks? Literally just watered down Ketchup.

357 is for non-beta cucks. tastes great and is perfectly spicy. Not too much, not too weak.

>wow guys look how tough my hot sauce is, it’s got a bullet on a keychain and is 6 gorillion scoville yeah I’m a tough guy >:)

>all this processed industrial sauce that tastes like vinegar with salt

fuck off

t. spic

fuck out the way

It has no added sugar you mouth breather
True, that's generally what I add hot sauce to. It's the absolute best as far as Mexican food goes

you mexicans don't even have anything I'd consider spicy in your cuisine you fucking losers

Patrictian.
No one repping Blair's? Fucking numale cucks kys

>not enjoying different hot sauces.
You're the only soyboy here.

Its simply the best tasting sauce around and only ingredients are cayenne, vinegar and garlic

>mommy it hurts my mouth! I can't put it on my tendies! Get me the ketchup that says "hot sauce" instead so I can still say I eat spicy food!

simply not true

>Spicy food is literally a competition on who can handle their food doused with a higher scoville number and still feign enjoyment of it
Ask me how I know you have an unfulfilled social life

>I don't like spicy food so neither can anyone else.

Ask me how I know you'd let niggers fuck your hypothetical girlfriend.

Overly spicy shit is a meme that ends up tasting like garbage. Only numales eat that up to impress other bugmen.

I guess I'm not going to catch any Australians since it's 3am on a Wednesday. On the off chance I do, does anyone know if Oporto makes the Extremo Picante sauce or if it's bought and repackaged? If it is repackaged, can someone point me to where I can buy bottles of it?
It's absolutely fucking fantastic, and they torment me by only having it available in these little cuck tubs

>sugar
>30g=520 kj
isn't their a better alternative ?

Am australian but have no idea. Night!

these are for real shit tier hot sauces, all made with vinegar as the main taste ingredient.

why do hot sauce companies make these vinegary sauces?? well cause its so cheap for them to produce and white people who have no sense of taste flock to it.

its literally cheap as fuck spicy vinegar.
if youre reading this and these are on of the sauces you use, you need to step your game up

slice breast in half, meat mallet, sprinkle with salt and pepper, cook on cast iron ~6' each side medium heat, let it rest 3-5' after before cutting it

This thread....

So what? If some people enjoy cheap hot sauce then let them be. Jesus, half you guys are hot sauce snobs.

Spics cant compete with Thais and Indians.

There's a difference between eating spicy food because it's good and eating food because it's spicy. You're no different than the soyboys who try to make the hoppiest Double IPA to impress their faggy friends. Most that shit objectively tastes like shit and is only liked by losers trying to impress people.

Whoops, meant for

Add tomatoes or some other juicy veggie

Fuck this flavorless "spicy" ketchup

>If some people enjoy [literally anything] then let them be

where the fuck do you think you are?

simply not true

I'm assuming you're cooking breast meat, in which case you really wanna butterfly it when cooking on the stovetop

The hottest spic chili is the Habanero. Asian chilis are far hotter.

Just eat the fruit, ya pussies.

Yeah, might wanna check your facts before spewing bullshit like that, asshole

he said the hottest "spic" chili as in chili commonly used in that type of cuisine. not the hottest chili ever.

>lrn2read.jpg

make food taste better and boosts your metabolism a bit, also its super diuretic, you'll sweat your balls off untill the effect of the pepper runs out

this never fails, wrap chicken with seasoning on tinfoil, than put on oven on med-high heat for 10 minutes, then on a pan on high heat grill the chicken untill its done

best one for breakfast eggs

this shit is so fucking good it hurts

>All these weakling soiboiz with their non-flammable soft vinegar shit
Make way for the REAL elder god sauce

Yes, the acetic acid helps digestion and cayenne pepper has a myriad of benefits that you can research.

If you're not down with Pete you're doing it wrong.