Plg powerlifting general

previous run the bridge v2 its not a meme. Thank you based feigenjewbaum

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I might switch since everyone rags on 5/3/1. I just don't see a problem with Jimmie Willie's program.

Where to find bridge v2?

reminder

>switching because some autists are screeching at you
nigga i've ran 4 day tm for a full year and currently almost 6 month into memeburn and i guarantee I outttotal most the naysayers if 5/3/1 is working for you then just keep doing it.

i liked it more when the other guy posted it

stop posting you're annoying as fuck twink. I rather have sean and raffy post here than you

Reminder to TRY HARDER with more VOLUME. A bigger muscle, on you, is stronger than a smaller muscle.

Congrats.

My b I left the name shit on and didn't realize it

>tfw you do hack squats and walk funny enough to get stares when you leave the machine

I guess I done good. Took me about half an hour to be walking normally again.

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

>machine
Why don't you just do them with a barbell?

Disc injury.

>WAWTT
Memeburn in 3 hrs, SQ 170 7x3 1x2 BP 120 same shit and fluff work
>WAWET
pulled pork toastie with spicy cheddar delicious

I though they were just quads and back, no posterior chain at all. Do they hurt?

Reminder to quit powerlifting

Is this someone else taking his trip? since Isley said he's leaving plg for some time.

Shut up, your mom got three red lights when she pushed you out.

Are you garagebro in 2014? Still sounds nice after a few years, though. I do like pulled pork.

Haven't tried hacks with a barbell, but I'm just starting to do squats again with the bar or slightly more. It's uncomfortable, but not painful. I just throw some in at the end of a session and feel it out.

I actually read one post on another forum claiming that the guy had rehabbed his disc injury by just getting back into back squats slowly. Not sure what to think about that.

Reminder that bodybuilding is the haven for powerlifters with injuries.

Bodybuilding and powerlifting used to be the same thing, just with an occasional cut to sub10% bf.

because theyre pretty much the same thing

>yfw the real reason gbro isnt a weak twinkshit because he isnt mineral deficient

>first session of coached programming yesterday
>intense hamstring doms today
WEW lads

coached by who

Nah just a poor fag
can make so much pork for cheap, really should cut down on the stuff though I still need to lose 4 more kg from all the christmas weight I put on lmao
Who's your coach?

>MFW only another month of curtting then I can build strength

Wish me luck bros hopefully I won't binge on a weekend and Fuck up my whole progress.

gl mang, I fell off the wagon myself after 3 weeks of cutting but back on it now.

Avon Squatsdale

literally who

dont tell me youre being coached by a who while being sub 400 wilks and ur paying for it

you realize you're responding to person literally called fat retard.

oh yeah shit forgot about that

Keked hard

Are you paying the guy or just having a friend help you out /coach with your squat?

Reminder to care about your health, try hard and be kind to each other.

He used to trip here, and it's completely free.

virtus?

>He used to trip here
If he left he must've been strong and since you're not paying the guy seems honestly pretty good coaching or whatever guys like Dave Tate constantly recommends having a lifting buddy. Best of luck mang hope you bring that squat up, still trying to catch up to your bench form but can't get that juicy arch.

D-does anyone want to be my lifting buddy :C

Yeah man, I do. Hey, by the way, can I get some pre-workout?

>lifting buddy

It really fucking helps, my training partner benched 185kg 5x3 to a board then 5x3 240kg reverse bands, got me fired up to bench heavier too

Is Pavel Tsatsoulin's Power to the people/Russian Bear program a meme or is it a viable for an average lifter (Honestly I only want a thicker core, wider back and thicker forearms, and this program seems pretty ideal for that)?
Basically you train ~5 times a week. Only 2 exercises per workout: a deadlift variation and a press variation.
minimal/no warm-up
1 set x 5 reps of working weight
1 set x 5 reps of 90%

On the Russian Bear program (which is more for size) you train 3-4 times a week and after doing the same shit above, you do as many sets of 5 reps as possible at 80% of working weight for each exercise. (Every set should be short of failure, but not fully to failure).

can y'all recommend a good intermediate program to transition from SS to? heard good things about c6w but my lifts aren't good enough for competition yet.

I already said his trip

Yeah he's pretty strong. I'm close to his bench though.

>(Honestly I only want a thicker core, wider back and thicker forearms, and this program seems pretty ideal for that)
Yeah scratch that, I have no idea why I wrote this

I did it for a month. It's the same rate of gains as any other ok program except you limit the gains to ohp and deadlift.

Chopped some wood with a hatchet for 1-1:30 hours yesterday. Mid-back doms.
>tfw no big axe

102.5kg was a struggle
105kg felt like rpe 0
107.5kg was impossible

Explain

You have awful form

Seeing as I was coached by one of Russia's greatest strength coaches I sincerely doubt it

>No video

Nice try formlet

You're a pussy. No solution to that I'm afraid.

Prove it

Too bad your coach couldn't teach you to try harder.

honestly this mental gdes are real

pls be ohp

pls be lean bw

c6w is trash

run the bridge v2 its on volafile its unironically good and this is from a guy that used to shit on feigenbaum

>it's okay to cuck your body
Lmao twinks

Snatch I'm a wler

wheres the guy who was gonna get the hlm template?

>transition from SS to
do the free bridge program. thats what it was designed for

I can't seem to find it out volafile. is it substantially different than the original programming?

why do you think c6w is bad?

wrong thread buddy, also shit form and don't even try to deny it when you have beginner stats.

It's okay to be a fat nasty fuck user

why the fuck did you not say that then. In snatch the RPE can change a lot with just form going to shit, becase the movement is so technical

if youre fresh off SS do bridge 1.0 first

>admitting to be a cuck and a twink
Embarrassing tbqh.

Fuck off you fat piece of shit, WL it's not technical, it's the ultimate expression of human athleticism and spirit, not that you'd know anything about it.

Even though I'm a beginner weightlifter I bet I could take your unexplosive fatrilla ass on.

Wrong thread sweetie go to owg and take chubby virgin with you

>WL is not technical

Wew there lad

WLing is bodybuilding for twinks

Someone make navy seal pasta but with a wler pls

1000 cal. deficit or water fasting for quick cut with least muscle and strength loss?

Fite me irl

What's the purpose of the quick cut?

Feeling too fat, want to get it over with and start lean bulking again soon.

Are you the old poster or are you the new crop along with Fat Retard?

I'm still me, I forgot my ~2015 trip but got a cooler one by accident

Whichever method of creating a weekly kcal deficit that you can tolerate for the duration of the cut will be better. So long as you keep training intensity and volume up you're not just going to jettison muscle.

>I can't seem to find it out volafile.
check again just uploaded it
> is it substantially different than the original programming?
yes, very
>why do you think c6w is bad?
its 2 weeks of volume accumulation in a subpar way; too high relative intensity. Followed by 3 weeks of peaking. One could argue that its 2 weeks of ''strength'' training but its very low volume and it goes down so its essentially peaking

block/linear programming is suboptimal and thus garbage(in PL). Concurrent training like RTS, bridge etc etc is the way to go and to sustain an income in gains

>Concurrent training like RTS, bridge et
And 531

thanks. can you link to your room? I'm at g4b2c3ac

volafile dot org/r/fit

awesome, thanks so much man! will definitely check this out

we are all on our own way

Am I the only one that thinks scrambled eggs smell like wet dog?

I think you need to check your eggs.

use salt and don't overcook them

i mean they're store bought, fresh eggs. Apparently im not the only one

does anyone else here need to pee like every 30 to 60min

i mean im eating a lot of salt like gbro recommended but is this normal

I doubt that you consume 500g salt.

>volafile
Go ahead faggots. Share 101 different ways to not try harder.

A program can't fix mental weakness.

in terms of the big three which is the best at building muscle in their respective body parts? i think its

>bench
>squat
>dead

I feel like you have to have to have a big upper body and chest to bench a lot and the same could be said for squat and leg size to a degree. But there are so many people that deadlift over 600lbs that barely look like they lift

When benching are my heels allowed to touch as long as they're both flat on the ground?

we're sharing 101 ways to train smarter
because mental toughness can't fix ignorance

rules differ by federation
download the technicals from the fed site and read them for where you compete

I want to ___

Correct, but skinny fuckers can bench a lot at meets with super high arch. If you made them floor press there would be no power.

live happily and not worry about trivial shit

In the IPF

Can my heels touch each other?

marry someone who loves me