Rate my physique you DYEL betas

Rate my physique you DYEL betas

Roid/10

traps too big

DADDY MODE

Is such a thing even possible?

did you have gyno procedure? your nips look fake as fuck

looks pretty anaerobic user. just take a breath. it's good for ya. nice physoo and beard though.

You look like you're about to cry

Not on roids.

Thanks? I guess.

No.

Don't do much cardio if that's what you're saying. It's pretty much a waste of time since my goal is strength.

Fuck offf fag you look gay. I’m bigger than you

oh look it's the insecure M A N L E T roiding faggot again. kys pos fuck off

This manlet again... Again, girls are gonna choose the 6'1 skinny fat dyel over you any day. Sad

>people actually think that it is him posting

Why are your traps bigger than your triceps?

I don't have any problem with women. They like muscle more than you think... Maybe you would realize that if you had any muscle yourself.

Thread from last night. Be original manlet op.

>can't get enough admiration/attention in real life
>has to attain narcissistic supply from Internet strangers
Patheticasfuck/10

Roids.
Oh, fuck off.

So just because I look better than you I'm on steroids? Nice logic. Even if I were on steroids, who gives a fuck? People that roid put in the hard work too.

overdeveloped traps
weak chest
weak arms

>if i dont post legs no one will know I've never squatted before
>back to more barbell shrugs
>"hey dyel fags look at muh sik gainz"

kys

inferiority complex/10
i recommend trying to make some personality gains at some point

I'd take turns topping and bottoming with you. Full homo

Roids litterly makes you put on insane amounts of muscle without training. Also gives you motivation of a god so no taking steroids isn't hard work

T. Tried one cycle

Oh shit! The "I swear I'm not roiding" manlet is back for round 2. You cannot feed your narcissism elsewhere?

>bla bla bla you're jealous I look better than you
Seriously, I'm not, and no, you aren't.
>Even if I were
You are, and those traps aren't proportional.
>People that roid put in the hard work too.
Whatever makes you sleep at night, I don't care. You're the one who deemed necessary to deny the obvious, you know.

solid. Prolly just the pose, but your physique seems to flow oddly.

he looks really good my shoulders are similar and my arms are bigger. but he has lower bodyfat and a bigger chest

almost gonna make it

I squat more than you, retard.

checked

it doesn't matter if you arent "anymore" on roids, only the fact that you did them is of importance.

But you're 10x more insecure since you're posting your gay pics and bragging on here every day.

except for the pencil neck im really miring

Never have been on roids at all. Like I said earlier, I would gladly admit if I were on roids.

how bout ur face. nigga you look gay

a mathfag should figure out the average ratio for height versus squat height

Dude is 2.5 plates squatting, so that is 3'9"

>be narcissistic enough to make multiple threads about yourself
>naw m8 wud nev do royds
this is how I know you are lying

obviously roids but great physique, aren't you the guy pulling 700?

No roids, but yes I'm pulling 715 at the moment.

dumb manlet stop posting

how 2 pull more?

I'd suggest upping your intake of roids.

This "dumb manlet" is way stronger than you could ever dream of being. You probably can't even pull 315, let alone 715 like I can.

You look amazing if you're natural. If you're on steroids, who gives a shit, you should be 10x bigger.

You look afraid. You also look like you are holding back tears. Whats going on user?

This.
Ńot even jokingly mocking you.

It's probably the reason he lifts so much + posts on here. Dude has something on his chest.

I could do it. Im too lazy right now tho.

Impossible to get traps that big without roids. It's the biggest tell for the "I...Im....Im not on roids" losers like yourself. Kys

you're smaller, fatter and shorter than me
6/10

This

the only way height comes into factor is if the guy has no muscle, being jacked and 5'9" is better than being 6'2" and a lanklet

I could probably kick your ass, so what good is your gay beard and muscles/10

No you wouldn't. Because real bearded men are a bond if brothers.
If you want to get to him you need to go through me first.

Christ, the accusations here.

Traps somehow specifically responding to alleged steroids and guys who haven't seen small nippies on a dude.

Pretty confident I could. Pretty confident about both at the same time. Lol, you're both so small. Hahaha!

7/10, would be 9/10 if lats werent lagging so badly

go to the pulldown machine, you look like the kind of guy that only does rows and has a nice thick strong back and zero lats

I lift weights because my day job doesn't provide me with any functional strength, so I'm going to be weak no matter what I do compared to an actual man, who has an actual mans job/10

haha, this board is dumb. I''m gonna go back to /pol/ where all the geniuses are.
Anybody have any tips on a board where people aren't completely retarded? New here.

Kek. Im 6'1 and MMA fighter/powelifter.
Try me nigga. Where is your pic fagg

Zach Galifianakis is moving to action movie roles, I guess

upboat

Nice roids faggot