Tell me about your girlfriend

Tell me about your girlfriend.

Does she lift?
Is she athletic?
Is she fat?
Does she like your muscles?

I have a fat and tall gf, i want her to lift so she can be she-orc status, but shes lazy.

>Tell me about your girlfriend.

>girlfriend

I want to make 20 babies with that woman

She is fat and lazy. She has said she likes my muscles but doesn't usually mention or complement me

Yes, No, Yes, Yes

not really but she wants to learn
yes, former dancer and she climbs
not at all
loves them

and shes asian

lol at these losers
>Shes kinda short and skinny
>doesnt lift, but does cardio occasionally
>she isnt super smart, but shes very caring and sweet
>all she wants is to spend 100% of her time with me
>she loves to cook, do laundry, wash dishes, etc.
>she would literally never leave me, she worships the ground I walk on cuz im tall and smart and funny and she wishes she could be more like that.
>tells me all the time how hot I am, especially since ive been working out.
>she actually jokes i shouldnt work out because then other girls would want me too much. (Tho i would never stop cuz of that)
>shes insanely submissive, and would never pull any crazy GF shit like "you have to go on a date once a week" or "i dont like you having a friend thats a girl"
Shes basically a mirror for my narcissism but I'm okay with that

>lift
occasionally but not dedicated
>athletic
no
>fat
not fat but she isnt crazy lean. shes average
>does she like your muscles
yes...she doesn't really complement them at all though

Does she lift?
> She lifts when I lift
Is she athletic?
> She's not really that athletic.
Is she fat?
> She's not fat at all, sometimes I actually see veins on her.
Does she like your muscles?
> She doesn't really have an opinion on them.

She's always by my side, and she's great at pointing things out. I get plenty of hand-jobs and thumbs ups from her, so I got that going for me. She gets very picky and touchy from time to time, but that's just how she is.

>your gf

Yep, we lift in the same gym. She started 3 months ago as a skinny fat and her legs are already showing progress. It is all good, except that some of the girls hit on me and she gets mad as if it was my fault. Wat do?

She probably only lifts when you lift to keep an eye on you. Is she jealous?

Poke fun at her insecurity then fuck her brains out.

can't really do anything about it other than control your own actions desu. just try to make sure she knows you wouldn't do dirt nahmean

GF?

>Does she lift?
No
>Is she athletic?
No
>Is she fat?
A little, similar to OP pic
>Does she like your muscles?
Yes

Same position as you OP my gf is a crazy hourglass figure with a stacked fucking ass and rack, if she would just work on herself a little bit then HHNNNNNNGGG. It's still extremely satisfying hitting that giant ass from behind with my hands practically wrapped around her little waist but there are too many rolls when we're in other positions.

She doesn't lift trying to convince her.

Not athletic at all.

She's a little chubby for her size/weight but I like it that way she could lose 10 or 15 pnds and be perfectly skinny.

She loves them.

>and shes asian
wow look another wierdo who couldn't get normal gf

Why would you do anything? That's perfect.

>Does she lift?
No
>Is she athletic?
Not at all
>Is she fat?
She's got as much bodyfat as she can get without actually having a gut
She did when I had them

>Does she lift?
Some random 10 lbs dumbbell shit, but not often. I'm not gonna complain.
>Is she athletic?
Yes, she is a cardiofag, runs a ton.
>Is she fat?
She only stores fat on her ass, she is slim everywhere else. That's also where she is most muscular, so life is good for me.
Yes. She complements me and gropes me all the time.

She says men can't be trusted, that we think with our dicks. This upsets me, because I'm not even tempted to cheat and never did. The girls are hot, but there's so many bigger things going on in my life that I don't even think about it, yet have to deal with her bitching.

enjoy your psycho wife in +15 years when she lets herself go and you cheat on her

>Does she lift?
No, even tho I've told her repeatedly she needs to
>Is she athletic?
Not even a little
>Is she fat?
No she's skinny with loose skin, skinnyfat I guess
I have no idea. She literally never compliments or encourages me

>I have no idea. She literally never compliments or encourages me
that's weird

Come on dude you can do better. Do you want to live like that forever?

Gf
>53kg
>short
>strong legs
>cute/innocent
>slim
>she likes my strength
What was the question again?

>oh yeah she lifts is a PT

>Does she lift?
She's doing the Scooby workout at home routine because she's really weak and wants to improve that
>Is she athletic?
lmao no, she's kinda fragile
>Is she fat?
Nope, she's short and skinny
Yes

>gf

yeah totally hehe

>Got a gf
>She doesn't like to feel my muscles much
I lift for myself anyway but it's so nice when a girl mirin and touch you everywhere.

>Does she lift?
Just recently got her to come to the gym with me. Making some nice booty gains
>Is she athletic?
Somewhat. She used to play volleyball.
>Is she fat?
Nope, slim with a tiny bit of fat.
Yes

>Does she lift?
Yes
>Is she athletic?
Yes
>Is she fat?
No
Yes
>Does she exists?
No

>Does she lift?
No
>Is she athletic?
Yes, field hockey player. Great legs/ass, small tits (which I love)
>Is she fat?
No, 130lbs 5'8. Pretty skinny.
Lmao what muscles? Last week was literally the first time I managed to DL my bodyweight.

>Volleyball
I've noticed that girls who play volleyball tend to have pretty nice physiques.

>Does she lift?
yea, for strenght
>Is she athletic?
yea, plays rugby
>Is she fat?
kinda, she's a forward
yes

>Does she lift?
Nope
>Is she athletic?
She's a ballerina
>Is she fat?
Thin as a stick
Her favorite thing to do is hold onto my arm and snuggle into my pecs and then when she gets horny she rubs my abs and bites my pec

P R O P
R
O
P

she's second row

Does not lift used to powerlift in high school.
She is not athletic, but she loves hiking and shit like that.
She is fat. I'm ok with it bc she worships me and I have a fat fetish. She's not LANDWHALE status but obese. I used to say id never date one but alas, loneliness made me give in. I know I'll catch some grief for dating a fatty but her pros outnumber her cons.
>cooks good, smokes weed with me, always down to give amazing head, let's me throat fuck her, always down to have sex, can't have kids so I get to pump her full of cum
>cons: overweight, and you deal with friends and family saying you can do better (they don't understand how autistic I am paired with crippling social anxiety)
I'm pretty dyel but she likes feeling my arms and legs etc. If you guys ever wondered about dating a fatty ask me anything.

>Does she lift?
Yeah. Taught her to properly squat and whatnot, now she's addicted.

>Is she athletic?
Not in the fucking least. Was a qt band geek/classical pianist in high school and college.

>Is she fat?
5'3", 105lbs

Yes. I'm 6'3" 225, told her I've been considering bulking up to 250 for a while and she was drooling.

more like hooker am i right waheyy

Just remember, fat and lazy always get fatter. She is going to drag you down bro.

Wife.

>does she lift
No
>is she athletic
4 year collegiate varsity athlete, 2 time national champion
>is she fat
Lel, as if I'd stoop that low. 5'2 108 yesterday
>does she like your muscles
She thinks guys that are huge are gross, but she likes that I can pick her up and do things around the house.

who is this better looking version of xev bellringer?

>tell me about your girlfriend

i'll fight you irl soyboy

Mine is fat and avergare height.
I'm 6'3 skinnyfat.
She love the muscle even tho i think i look like shit.
Its a pain to cut when you live with someone who always have tons of shitty food everywhere.

Thinking about switching from a 500 calories deficit to a 1k calories deficit just to end it quickly... i heard its bad for the muscle?

>Girlfriend

If you honestly think that will last you will get very disappointed once it ends (which it will)

fuck do family and friends really say that? did you ever talk shit about fats before you started dating her?

Sounds like a dream friendo

>Does she lift?
no
>Is she athletic?
no
>Is she fat?
getting there
kind of

Aren't green texts supposed to be the quotes of what was asked--not the answers?

>getting there
Get out before it's too late

>i heard its bad for the muscle
your body will eat the fat first, then muscle later

>being this new

Me too..

YO21 1LD

Yes I talked shit about fatties before dating and still do (but if it's around her I don't bc she is sensitive about it but I will mention how unhealthy certain things are and help her stay on track to being more healthy) but I love a good fph thread lol. As far as friends and family my parents do all the time especially my mom. My friends haven't done it to my face but I'm sure they do behind my back. Also since I live in another state now for work I haven't introduced all my friends to her. Honestly i have never been happier either. Loneliness is a motherfucker user.

She drains me of all my workout energy. She hates how I workout because it "stresses my body" I still go but the lifts aren't the same. I just go through the motions and quit early. I'm always focused on her. Trying to make her happy. Tbh it's aggravating because I probably care more about her than she does for me. But my stupid straight brain has me so in love with her

>falling for the female meme

>Does she lift?
Yes, but since she's in med-school occasionally she gets really stressful weeks or even months, so making progress is hard
>Is she athletic?
Not really, though above average. She can do pullups which is rare for women
>Is she fat?
No
Yes. Been lifting for 5 years. Because of my body it feels like she thinks I'm out of her league even when we have been together for 2 years

with those legs?

omw

I'll be waiting

>Does she lift?
nope
>Is she athletic?
nope
>Is she fat?
yes
yes

Not my gf yet but dating steadily for a while now.
>doesn't lift but does some meme bodyweight exercises to keep healthy
>she's smart, mature and funny
>has some typical girl hobbies but not the type to be obsessed with self image and social media
>doesn't like going out to party/pubs
>doesn't smoke, only drinks on occasion
>she's sweet and caring, doesn't start shit
>cooks all right but not amazing.
>she's also 18 years old and asian (I'm 7 years older)

she is acting insecurely, making fun of her isn't going to help. Ignore what she says and give her a kiss or something. Actions speak louder than words.

>desperately lonely
>bored by most women
>not gay
i want a do-over

what do you expect of women? stand up comedians?

Anyone else married to a borderline bimbo? My wife is pretty attractive and I actually do lover her, but she's not exactly a high achiever. She doesn't really gave ambition beyond being a stet st home mom and honestly I don't know if she has the drive or smarts to do much else. I love her body and I like being around her, but I'm worried about what traits she's going to pass on to my kids.

i want non-basic women. Its the same way for people in general. Most people are a dime a dozen.

her environment made her a bimbo, she doesn't have a bimbo gene. The upbringing of your children will play a much larger role in their success in life. Socialize them and help them build habits, that;s the gist of it.

this is the shit im talking about I'm not a catch myself, but I'd rather be alone than stuck along someone I dont find enthralling. Not that there's anything wrong with this dude and his wife, it's just not how I feel.

like seriously, what do you expect? at best she'll have some hobby and you'll like the same movies. I don't understand what you mean by enthralling? Give examples. I think you don't know what enthralling for you is.

Some women secretly worry their alpha male bf will leave them.

This is why they'll feed you, tell you not to go to the gym, tell you they don't like muscles that much, etc.

most single girls my age (26) are single for a reason. Same reason I'm single. My standards are high. I dont really know what you want from me. This isnt a condemnation of women, just a general perception of wanting to be with someone but not wanting to be with hardly anyone in particular. I've met plenty of women I found enthralling (smart, dedicated, wise) but we never get anywhere.

>19 year old virgin
>loves to read books
>does gymanstics and dances
>thicc af

I made it lads. I want to marry this girl

>6'2
>7 inches
>fat and ugly
your post is retarded.

Idk if it's possible to single out one reason for that. Surely some of them suck ass, but this is an epidemic (different proportions depending on the country you live in.) I think it has to do a lot with >current year

most of the women I "meet" are via tinder/bumble. So its not really fair to them, but man they all look the fuckin same.

T
T R I G G E R E D.
I
G
G
E
R
E
D

>tell me about your girlfriend.
I'm straight

>Does he lift?
No my bf doesn't lift
>Is he athletic?
Only certain times, like spearfishing
>Is he fat?
Hes fairly thin, used to be more muscular but since his partial paralysis he has issues even walking sometimes
>Does he like your muscles?
No, he thinks my legs(where most my muscle is, they're almost the size of my waist each) are too big, albeit not fat.

>I have a fat and tall gf, i want her to lift so she can be she-orc status, but shes lazy.
Sounds like you're desperate for a relationship, and as such you're dating whoever says yes instead of someone you actually relate to and agree with. Break up, and find someone already compatible. If you're not a good enough catch to attract as such, improve yourself first

this post is pretty indicative of who you are as a person

Reminder: You want your wife to look like this AFTER a couple kids, not before.

Why did you marry a bimbo? I don't understand how you got yourself in such a predicament. Did you rush into marriage like a moron? Fyi intelligence is genetic, have fun with those retard babies- as if the world needs more of those. I'd suggest adoption but youd likely fuck those up somehow as well

How did you get together with a paralyzed person? Didn't you think that it would be too stressful to deal with it?

Both before and after, yes

t. dated for

That opinion isn't ever going to change and it's going to ruin your relationship. Better to cut and run now sorry to say. That view is incompatible with healthy relationships.

Post big brap hog legs from multiple angles pls

She's not a complete bimbo, she has a college degree. She works as a secretary right now (and actually makes semi decent money for being a secretary) but with my career making us move all over the country she won't be able to sustain any sort of career. I didn't rush into marriage, we've been dating since we were 19, and when you love someone you accept them for who they are, faults and all. I know the board is filled with edgy 16 year olds who think they'll never get married but when you get a little older and fall in love with someone it's just the natural progression of the relationship.

Cuck

Does she smell? Haven’t found a fat chick that seems to smell pleasant. I’m guessing it’s because they have multiple crevices pits on their body.

She will get fat

do you enjoy being with a skinny partial paralytic who thinks your legs are too big?

Mine's older than me, lifts a tiny bit but is basically clueless about it.