FFFF

Well Veeky Forums my suicide date is confirmed.
Was going to post this on /adv/ or r9k but I hardly even go there so whats the point
My gf booked a holiday for Ibiza today
to go away with her slutty friends

That place is going to be packed with roided guys who've been lifting for years
how am I meant to compete as an 18 year old who's been lifting for just over a year
Inevitably as the dumb naive 18 year old she is she's gonna go there
See the place full of fit 20+ year olds and fuck one of them
then come home and tell me and expect me to forgive her.

Just thought I'd put this here as a bit of a vent, oh well at least I've got a good 6 months left before she goes and comes back

Just accept that you are now going to be a cuck, no biggie.

Dump her you dumbass

This image made me nervous just by looking at it

>killing yourself over some dumb bitch

You should kill yourself for this

>suicide at 18
how retarded are you

You're a beta for letting her go.

Just break up with her, what's the deal?

Dude, think of an elastic band
The more you pull her to you, the more she wants to go and the further she'll go once she sets her free
Don't be a beta, be confident that she won't cheat on you
If she does, don't forgive her. You will have dodged a bullet, tho (imagine being cheated on further on the relationship)
She might just want to go there with her single friends, not for """""having fun""""" with other guys
Free your mind from the negative thoughts, it's up to her. Don't push it

If you haven't yet, start lifting, you'll thank yourself when you'll be ripped and joocy in a couple years

Lol at being this insecure. If she cheats then good, you can drop the bitch and get another one, cuck.

Now, listen to me.

I know you think that you love this girl, and maybe you even do. You are still young, you're 18, even at 21, 23, 25 you are still young.

If a girl is going to cheat on you, then she will. You could cut her off from her phone, keep her under strict observation every waking moment, but if she is going to cheat she will slip away and do it.

Veeky Forums can be a really great place sometime and I have received lots of good advice here over the years. It can also be a very poisonous place, poisonous because it slowly rots the way you think about certain things. Despite what you will read here not all women are the same. Not all women will cheat on you if they are simply given the opportunity. Plato refuted this thousands of years ago with the ring of Gyges. Virtue does exist for its own sake, and there are virtuous men as well as women, who will do the right thing even when nobody is watching and nobody will know simply because it is right and good and just.

If you were in her situation, would you cheat on her? Why should she be any different?7

So, my friend, you should trust her. If she cheats on you it is her loss, not yours- you must break up with her and not give her another chance. But understand that if she does, she was always going to, and you could not have stopped it. So there is no point worrying, brother.

Bitches aren't worth it man. My cousin killed himself over a bitch he was the nicest dude I have ever met. No more good men need to die over whores.

Just dump her bro, don't let a woman define your entire life. Bro walk outside you'll see like 100 other women lmao.

Can't even hate on your bro that's how I felt with my first serious gf when we broke up. Legit wanted to just cry for weeks but you move and you'll even find someone better. I promise user... I promise.

Or maybe she’s gonna go to Ibiza, take some pingers and dance.
If she cheats, dump her

Dump her and move on

>2018
>STILL caring about thots
that was your first mistake
remember if she breathes shes a thot

I just walked outside and I didn't see shit it's too dark you lied to me

What if she never confesses that she cheated?

Holy shit
This is some next level insecurity.

Try looking in a mirror

OP think of her pussy as an elastic band that is going to be stretched irreparably if you let her go to that festival.

This is total fucking bullshit. Who says they want "freedom" and "a non-jealous boyfriend"? Slutty roasties. Who respects boundaries? Faithful wifes. Fun fact: mate guarding is actually a sign of alphaness in the animal kingdom, high test males are more aggressive and possessive

When I was young I fell for the "jealousy is a turnoff" meme. I let girls do whatever the fuck they wanted and what did they do? They did whatever the fuck they wanted and ran around with other guys. When I eventually snapped at a girlfriend and told her I didn't want her going any place where guys would be without me, she actually told me she was glad I was jealous because it showed her I cared. The next girl I laid down strict rules with from the start, and guess what, we've been faithful over 10 years and she doesn't even talk to male coworkers without me knowing.

You seem to know a lot about being stretched irreparably

Then you're too autistic to read cues and probably deserve her. If she's not happy with you and she's cheating then you should probably be able to see that.

She will, sluts can't help themselves but tell you.

P.S. One girl I lost because I played it so fucking cool, she started dating my friend to make me jealous because she thought I didn't like her. She literally told me as much.

>believing this
Or
>being in a possessive relationship
Enjoy being alone one day (first it's your gf, then your friends, your kids...)

Any human being that considers going to Ibiza as a party tourist is already borderline brain-dead an deserves to be shot. Dump that whore.
t.spaniard

Upvote

Exactly. You"played" don't play and actually don't be a fucking insecure cuck.

Love is posessive by nature you dunce. I hope you learn the same lesson, so you will stop spreading stupidity to other gullible morons.

You're 18... I'm assuming that she is around the same age. The more insecure you are, the more likely she is to cheat. The good news is that there is literally a 0.01% chance that this is the woman you will spend the rest of your life with so it doesn't fucking matter. Work on your lifts and career so that you're ready when the right person comes along. Let her go do her thing and while she is gone, don't initiate conversations and just give short/vague but positive (not bitchy) replies to anything she sends you. Meanwhile, throw a party or two while she is gone and don't post any pictures on social media, let her find out through the grapevine and act like it was no big deal and you were just enjoying yourself while she was gone... mental games are how you lock them in, user. Insecurity is how you push yourself out.

I'm not insecure at all because my wife's loyalty is beyond reproach.

Every time I gave a girl a loose leash: guaranteed lost her

The one time I put down boundaries:
0 problems ever, eventually married

Coincidence?

What you're describing is neurotic and obsessive behavior. Love is based on trust, you acting like a control freak will only make her resent you because it shows you don't trust her.

this guys reaction is fucking amazing

>Things that happened.

How is it being a control freak to not want my wife to be alone with other men? Its a basic fucking boundary. I wouldn't go hang out alone with women or go to night clubs without my wife, its basic laws of appropriate behavior.

If you don't set up boundaries with your wife or children you will get walked all over and will never be the man of the house. Children love to test boundaries, they will always cause shit to see what they can get away with. The man of the house must be a stern authority figure who lays down the moral foundation for his family.

trips of truth.

How the fuck do people handle such crowded places without getting anxious. I can function well if I'm around little or some people. But fuck man, crowds make me get autism.

Oh right, I didn't follow your other posts desu. Having boundaries if far from insecure and ideal actually. If she's doing shit that you don't like don't play aloof but call that hoe out. They will repect you more and you will respect yourself more

based

DON'T KILL YOURSELF FOR A THOT YOU PATHETIC FUCK

This desu

I love you

Don’t wait do it now you sad piece of shit

DONT KILL YOURSELF OVER A GIRL, YOU FUCKING IDIOT, THERE ARE MILLIONS OF FUCKING GIRLS JUST LIKE THIS ONE YOU DUMB CUNT GOOSE

Lots of manlets and whores on that pic op, why worry?

I'm a ugly turbomanlet who weighs 90 lbs

Why has she even booked a holiday away without you? If any of my girlfriends had done that, I'd have broken up with them on the spot. It's disgusting.

Start lifting right the fuck now, eat enough so you grow. Hate fuck her when she comes back and dump her.

Why not buy a ticket there and "surprise" her there

sounds like a shitty relationship. also sounds like you separated the wheat from the chaff. women dont cheat because you let them, they cheat because they're the type of person to do that sort of thing. You cant stop them if they want to do it, so just let them do it and dump their asses when they do.

Just honor kill her user and fds stop being a faggot

You'll man up eventually. The real life for men starts after 25, then it's where YOU are going to make the rules in life and it's you who going to select which women to sleep with.

Just dump the bitch and spend some time developing your career and mind.

the clingiest and worst thing you could possibly do. let people have their fucking boundaries, you stalker.

lol weirdo

Cheat on her as well.
And after she confess, dump her sorry ass.

Never kill yourself over a woman. No woman is worth a suicide. Fact.

Also, killing yourself is really hard - you'll probably end up in a worse place than before, say, as a brain damaged vegetable. Statistics are not on your side.

Also, I don't see a single fit guy in that pic.

I'm always torn between telling suicidal people how fucking dumb they are and letting them darwin themselves out of the gene pool.

God tier advice right here OP
Pin your fucking ears back and listen to this

I'm 29, my friends are ~40 and we're staying in East Spain in May. We were thinking about checking Ibiza out, cause why not? Can you elaborate on what's wrong with it?

Sure thing Mohammed. Go fuck a goat.

second.
Also, dont fucking kill yourself at 18 because some girl cheated on you. I shouldnt have to tell you how stupid this is. How much of life do you remember? 10 years MAYBE? You've literally got 6 times more life to live, or more. 18 years from now, you'll be 36, not even old yet. you'll have lived twice as much life as you have now and you wont even be halfway done. Dont be a fucking moron.

Seriously, women are emotional children. They are natually submissive and want to please you, but if they sense a weakness of will in their partner, they will rebel. You have to keep your foot down or else they will not respect you. When they don't respect you, they will invent reasons to fight, invent reasons to cheat, pull all this shit out of thin air to make you the bad guy and justify looking elsewhere for a partner who can satisfy their eternal need for a paternal leader.

If the man is strong, any girl will be a good girl. If the man is weak, even the girls that want to be good will be ultimately repulsed.

Never go on woman level with all this manipulation bullshit. Real men don't play games with other people

I'm sharing this with you for your benefit, not mine. I already have a happy life. If you're 40 and your wife runs away to spain and then divorces you and takes the kids because your love life died years ago, just think back to this thread and realize too late that your whole life was a mistake.

not really what I was getting at. You seem to think that all men are like you and are up to your standard. If you talk to a lot of women about some of their boyfriends, you'd realize that it's not women who are emotional children, it's just people in general who are emotional children. Men and women.
The first step to maturing in this life is realizing that.

this deserved quads

>Suiciding over a high school girlfriend

If you're that fragile you are just pathetic. Man the fuck up.

Yes they do.

This really doesn't deserve more than 2 minutes of thought, let alone a thread, and definitely not a reply from me. But I will reply anyway because you remind me of a younger me. Your options are,

>Don't let her go
>let her go and dump her if she cheats on you (you will probably never find out though)
>dump her anyway

I recommend option 3 sport, you do not want to be in a committed relationship while you're 18-25. That's a good way to get trapped in a shit relationship for the long term, you are too young to judge if anyone is a proper mate for you, just fuck around or date for a few weeks/months before ending things and moving on to the next woman. The last thing you want to do is to be in a committed relationship to a girl that wants to go on a "Girls vaycay" to Ibiza.
You probably don't get this yet, and I have no way of properly explaining it, but you will catch on with time; there are types of women. You should treat them differently based on their type. The type of woman you date longterm is the one that says something along the lines of "that whole drug addict scene isn't for me" when Ibiza comes up. The women who say something like "oh I wish I could go/oh I've been" i the type of woman you fuck for a couple of nights in Ibiza and never talk to again. Tough pill to sallow kid I know, but I too felt the world crumbling around me when I found out my highschool girlfriend was no good for the long term. Someday you will look back and laugh, but only if you act like a man now, and dump her.

>Even my right hand hates me because I'm so much of a control freak I get upset when it grabs a door handle.

Go back to whatever sandnigger hell you crawled out of you fucking waste of space of a shitskin.

Who sad that you are a man? Your mom?

Just let her go and tell her that if you even SUSPECT her of cheating, you'll break up with her.
Hopefully that'll put enough pressure on her to either not go/not cheat, or at least make it harder for her to lie about it.

OP, comon, do everything in your power to have a different girlfriend when she gets back, the roastie will be eternally BTFO. It can be a fat or an ugly chick, just leave her for anyone. Do it for all of us, do it for yourself, but do it.

Listen to this man, this is good advice.

This is good advice too, but it's a little bit too leftist for my taste.

P much this. You attract what you put out and op is a pussy so you deserve her

All this sperging out over a Sir Cucklington an-hero troll post.
gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8!

Would read again.

Ibiza has marvelous beaches, hiking paths and much more. Going to clubs all day long and taking drugs (which is what OP's thot, and maybe your friends want to do) is a waste of time and money. You can do that in your own home country.
Having said that, if you plan on not acting like a dickhead and behaving yourselves, you'll be more than welcomed by the people of eastern Spain.
Being form Barcelona I recommend hiking up to some remote rural villages in Catalonia (northeast), if that's your sort of thing.
Cheers.

This
Only sluts, chavs, and retards go for a girls holiday in Ibiza, avoid that type

Thanks brah, I'll keep it in my mind

Not worth dying over, you are just now turning your life around, just get rid of her as you don't sound too attached anyway. You are 18 dude, you haven't even reached your prime

based my man

>that whole drug addict scene isn't for me

This so much, the girl I am with now is the best woman I have ever had the pleasure to meet. When she told me about the time she went to Spain in college, she kept talking about how disgusting it was that all the people she was with just kept doing MDMA and clubbing while she ended up going on tours of the countryside alone. Said its a huge part of why she stopped hanging out with those people. Upon mentioning that I rolled a few times in college, she gave me a serious look, and told me that better stay in the past, which was already my plan.

>tl;dr
>Likes party drugs - clubbing scene =\= relationship material

Bruh ibiza is fucking lit and romantic. My gf and I are planning a trip to there even. A vacation on a far away island is great.

>killing yourself instead of her
The absolute state of western """""men"""""

This guy is correct. I lived with 9 girls for years. I don't think a single one would cheat on her BF. Every girl is a whore only counts if you date whores.

amen brotha sorry for your loss

dear OP

if your girlfriend is the type to cheat on you, she's not the one, so there's no need to feel torn up about it. she was never going to be good for you

watch a few jordan peterson videos, don't kill yourself. maybe the best thing to do would be to break up with her before she goes? you're both young and should have fun. she's a human being too, is it so crazy to hate on her for going along with her programming just like all of us?

you're both suuuper young and are both going to have your hearts broken a couple more times at least, the sooner you get some perspective on life the better i suppose

>6 months left before she comes back

>doesnt even talk to male coworkers without me knowing

Lmao! She probably blows them and doesnt tell you :)

>as the dumb naive girl she is
>expect her to cheat

Lol why are you even with her when you clearly have no respect for her as a person. Sort yourself out m8

Saved this as a screen cap, if my bitch ever cheats am just gonna read this back

OP here Thankyou guys,
even the ones which told me to kill myself, even that made me feel better
wasn't thinking straight and you guys told me straight in a way my friends would never
and it really helped
I think I'm still gonna struggle with it all because we've been together like 2 years
and I think I'm pretty fucked in the head but I'm just gonna screen cap this thread and come back to it
if it all gets me down
cheers faggots you actually might have saved my future self

Glad to hear it. Read a book or two about manliness as well. It's very hard to be a male teenager in our times

That's retarded. Given the right circumstances all women will cheat on you. It's like saying I'll give alcohol to an alcoholic because he's going to drink one way or another. You're essentially asking her to fuck someone else when you enable this behavior.