>its a "women doing circuit routines and occupying 3 machines at once" day

>Pack my pepperoni pizza roll in my pizza slot and place into gym bag
>Skate around the gym
>Shiggy diggy
>Females flee because of radical gnar gnar

>t. beta who has never "worked in" with a cardio bunny

it's like you're trying NOT to get laid

>not getting her to work in with your workout

In my gym weemin tend to forget their towel on equipments they don't use.
That or they put their phone/bag/bottle on a bench while doing empty bar hack squats and act all surprised/upset when someone asks for the bench.

Are they using the dip station for “glute pushdowns”? Or squatting on two dumbbells or even the stair master?

No joke, saw a woman doing this with a barbell and two 15 pound bumper plates.

Well she looks pretty fit soooooo

uh, her legs actually have definition

honestly, seems much more efficient than pic related

protip: haterade doesn't fit your macros

Multi-tasking, faggot.

>walk into gym
>this rando Ive never seen at my gym before starts taking up the bench and the lat pulldown machine
>really small gym so only one bench
>too focused on my music as I walk in to realize what is happening
>see him leave the bench so I load more weights on the barbell and start doing my sets
>sees Ive taken the bench but only looks from a far
>I notice him staring at me, we lock eyes, he looks away and goes back to the machine defeated

Only after I finished on the bench did I realize I had taken it from him and didnt want to tell me anything

>new years faggots still here doing push-ups in the crossover machine

This is the opposite of using three stations at once, she is using one station to do multiple exercises at once! Would bang/multitask with.

>Guy croaking at 140dB like a bullfrog doing 70kg squats

>another episode of All Squat Machines Occupied for Over An Hour

I hate this fucking show

>>squat machines

It's okay user, I actually read the bad part of what you wrote and agree that she was fucking up. You don't need a barbell for that shit

>he doesn't do high intensity circuits with at least five machines and benches, removing the need for rest times by working opposing body parts

>another "i just want to do pullups but there's some retard doing those weird fly things with the cable machines on either side of the pullup bar in the middle" episode

I go to that gym at 4am and all the weights areas still laying around from the prime timers and there are always dumbbells in the cardio area. I guess this explains it.

underrated post

I think he means a combination power rack/smith machine. pic related

get back in the kitchen cunt

He's talking about the leg breaker

It is the worst when they star "Can't squat more than 135 lbs" DYEL on all racks

nah i meant squat rack. never seen one of those combos. wish my gym had 4 of those instead of 2 squat racks that are always occupied and 2 smith machines that nobody uses