nonsummerjack

and coffee

Damn these gets

Literally a man

And a prostitute

I wanna be the very best.

this unironically

Sure, pal

I feel like a failure at everything else in life. I will not fail at getting aesthetic

anger and hatred

Dick mode: muh

Anyone have that Veeky Forums rant where it starts out with "THIS
IS
ME"
and he talks about dragging chains and shit behind him?

Diamonds

Started lifting for a girl. Pushed harder for another girl.

Now squat a day keeps suicide away.

what do you reckon are steve lifts? 1/2/3/4?

Not dying from a wind blow

hatred

Huge hammies and titties.

Also being more physically attractive in general.

Same my man, fucking same

Nothing

my failed existence and my virginity

I

What's wrong with being a virgin?

I used to lift because I'm angry, now I'm just depressed.

Been managing to lift up until now but I can't get motivation right now, I just feel like going to bed and hopefully dying in my sleep.

LIFT

FOR

EVROPA

Sadly not, otherwise she would be absolutely perfect.

nothing if you chose that, but it feels bad if you can't get laid

anger,pussy,vanity what else is there

I want a girlfriend

4 reps for hitler
4 reps for mosley
4 reps for final victory

I used to be a nearly anorexia tier skelly and when i feel my motivation dropping i pay a visit to the enorexia general on Veeky Forums and remember why i started

Chinks are hideous without makeup. Trust me, I dated an average korean girlfriend for a while. Never again. Latinas are way better gf material if you can't score with a normal woman

Roasties want ______.

Thanks boss

This, but directed at myself.

fuck, what a waste

I still dont understand the point of this webcam.
like she seems miserable because of all her irrational and emotional decisions.
I'm not saying that marrying the soyboy was the way to go, but why just go on a fuck binge by yourself in the (what seems like) desert.
then says fuck men. is that like as a verb as in have sex with men, or screw men they caused my life to be a mess?

>If youre a man
Everything
>If you’re a woman
Men will pay millions to take it if the woman is pretty

I wonder when women will begin to realize that the abnormal fuckups that media parade around as a true female norm are just abnormal fuckups that should not be emulated but instead should be seen as retards to pitty and heap scorn upon.

youtu.be/C7HL5wYqAbU

Cosplay thots

......nigga, his name is Ethan

>Everything
Such as....?
>>If you’re a woman
>Men will pay millions to take it if the woman is pretty
Men pay millions to fuck well used famous whores too. That means nothing.

Call it vain, but my biggest motivation is the possibility of getting mired by thots.

Hitler ofc. What else.

> lifting for a manlet

for a man- not passing your seed as much as possible

for a woman-again, the money and pick of the best male suitors

I wanna get in the best shape that I can so I can use myself as a drawing reference

Latinas are disgusting wtf are you saying. Worst gf material. Get the fuck out. I dated one and she was a fucking nightmare

mires from cute shy bookish girls

those repeating digits

>this thot
>shy or bookish

Bruh. I get you

>implying holly is a thot
kys fag

Fugg, who is this angel?

MUH

Wife's bf said I should be in better shape.

her hands are huge

I used to be slim fat/fit from extreme sports but than i got chubby & a soyboy esq body from my office job, drinking to much, and take out.
Been a month now of cutting, no drinking and lifting my ass off. Already can lift way more than I thought I would be able to at this point and i'm down 15 pounds.
>Caught my gf mirin for the first time in awhile while she got ready for work this morning.
>texted me she misses me out of the blue 2 hours into being at her job
these are the feels that keep me motivated.

I just want to be loved and have confidence.

>posts videos of herself ACTING CUTE HAHA
>shy and bookish
when will you wageslaves realise porky is manipulating your insecurities for profit

you sound impressionable and new
this user gets it, post your werk

To battle this feeling of despair

>motivation
what are you a soyboy?

Women were a mistake

I want to hold someone’s hand.

>have bf
>it really disgusts me to talk with you sometimes
My motivation is gone Veeky Forums

you need one to fuel the other
>"hurr durr I'll totally do something really hard for no reason Xd"

>Mosley

Good shit

no one likes faggots

To fuck mad german women like Hanz here

For the upcoming end of the world. Pollution, famine, wars, violence, shit ton of suffering. It's all coming.

This is 100% me

God and St. Michael.

This is just grim

being able to attract a thicc honey with tits

My motivation is probably different from a lot of other guys.

I'm not in it for women, I'm married. I'm not in it to show off, no one cares. I don't have any apparent insecurities sans a slowly receding hairline.

I'm lifting and dieting because if I don't, I will fall back into old habits eventually. I used to be heavily addicted to drugs. I would estimate over a 3 year period I took well over 10,000 pills. Almost exclusively opioids and benzos. Almost died.

I got clean by exercising and dieting and maintained that for 3 years. Then I got married, and slowly stopped going to the gym. I was fine with my body, and had no problem just chilling out.

Then I got complacent and tried Kratom. Battled with that for a year. I'm 3 months clean now and I've come to realize that I'm in this for the long haul. I have to stay fit and healthy, or I will fall again. Period. This is a lifelong journey for me. It's my medicine. I will lift until the day I die, or else that day will come too soon.

Godspeed user.

Listen to motivational speeches the have whole albums on iTunes

>Fucking Eurocucks

For me, it's the feeling of seeing work that needs to be done. I used to lift a lot just before I got out of high school and when I went to university, I just let myself go. Over the last year, I started seeing my fitness as work that I put off. Something that needed to be done but I didn't do. I started C25K two months before I started my bachelor's thesis and made my first full 10 K a little later. Then, I added swimming, and now, I've been on a cut for six weeks. All that keeps me going and got me a clear head which I need for my experiments. But on top of all, it gave me the discipline I never had. And now that I graduated with honors, got accepted for my Master's and a comfy job on the side, I finally see results of my training and it shows me that discipline -- contrary to what I thought -- does pay off after all. I love where I am at the moment and I still fight for where I want to be. Thanks to you guys, I wouldn't have made it until here without getting signal boosts from you, Veeky Forums.

Fuck motivation, it's the discipline that gets you there.

>posts intentionally vague story to maximize the attention received from one event
yeah, I can see his point. have a (You) as consolation

This

>Super Asian face

Damn, was kind of excited too

>makes all these bad and gross decisions herself
>fuck men

MUHH DOINK

Confirmed not gonna make it

Don't think about it too hard. The women who wrote the script certainly didn't.

This is literally what it's all about, it's about doing something for the sake of doing it or because you decided to do it.

Getting "motivated" by motivational videos is for fags. Unless said videos involve Hitler.

>for a man- not passing your seed as much as possible

The average kind of sex talked about and posted here is always with women who're on BC or while wearing a condom.
Having children is also spat upon by the majority.
Having children that one can't or is simply unable to take care of is seen as a negative by everyone.

I ask again.
Why is a man being a virgin a bad thing?

See it's shit like this that pushes guys like us to hate women