/fraud/ - Cheating Frauds General

/fraud/ - Smashing dyels edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. No exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded, just don't.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Do oral only cycle if you want, i don't give a fuck about your health.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on "what steroids and routine to look like this":

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29345166
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>masT meets Crusader

did he died?

For Moosey, just incase he missed at the end of the last thread

So coming off gear, do you still feel the same way as you were saying a month or two ago about the existential dread of a shit life of day in day out work just to live? Did coming off make it worse or better?

jesus that guy got fucking trainwrecked

I've come to realize that being yuge and shredded isn't my main goal in life, so I'm gonna come off after this blast for good. Maybe in the future, I'll do a cycle here and there, just to break a plateu, but I won't do what I did when I hopped on the first time, which was to get ez gainz. I'll only ever use it once I've failed all other methods. Steroids make me lazy with my training, and even though I train hard, I don't have proper structure, periodization, no proper progress. I just go in, smash my body parts for that day with a decent program, then leave.

I reckon I had a better training program and mentality to training when I was natty, and I plan on recovering that.

Godspeed to all of you who aren't like me.

Hopefully, I'll get myself in order way before I reach the end of this blast, so I can focus on keeping what gains I have, and staying as lean as I am planning to get.

TWINKS BTFO

Enough to impress 16 year olds on the beach?

not with those sores all over your body and that pasty skin tone

Well why do you think I'm going to the beach

Periodization is less important than figuring out how to consistently try hard but not so hard that you injure yourself
It's even less important if you don't really care about strength.
After a certain point (which if you're making your post you have not achieved) almost everyone autoregulates or is constantly injured like Dr. PHD Layne Norton.

you should be going to the beach to impress gurlz after you've already gotten a fucking tan faggot

its ok they can see my bbc through trunks

thank god i have 1 reedeeming factor

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29345166
Neat.

Check'd

I want to progress my lifts, but I also want to add loadsa muscle. I rarely injure myself. I have a pain in my right shoulder today, which I'm assuming is cause I smashed my shoulder day quickly three days ago, hitting a new 5rm, so today I'm gonna go light on my shoulders, triple the length of my warmup and just go slow. I'm still trying to make my own routine, but my problem was always my dedication to the goal. I want to get lean, but while my diet is better than most, I don't track calories, and only focus on getting the required protein intake. I am going to start IF next week, and try and move it up to a level of 22:2 if I can, so only eat before and after the gym.

I've come to the realization that every problem in my life is a byproduct of my lack of direction, motivation, and dedication. I waste too much time on the computer, or lazing about after work and gym, and I'm attempting to make the effort to change this, at least gradually, as I wish to improve every aspect of my life, from not only my body, but my relationships, my job, and my skillset.

It's just gonna have to be something I do out of discipline, until I do it out of habit, and hopefully, end up doing it out of pleasure, just like my process from the start of my lifting to now.

>Snapchat 18 year old for an hour
>get her soaked
>"sorry you're just too old I can't get over it"

>roiding for this

Does tren + test = jaw gains?
p-pls my last hope

Anybody got the blast and cruise image with price per month or something?
I think Frank Zane is on it but I'm not sure.

An old one but a good one. I miss JM

someone give me a quick run down on how many injuries were sustained here

I thought mast never posts the whole face.

I still say "shaking my head" in memorandum

im flattered you think im on steroids

Thanks my man

>Posting a pic asking if you're Veeky Forums enough to impress girls on a /fraud/ thread

>im flattered you think im on steroids

wew lad

i can't believe the current year is 2018 and people still use ster**ids despite the masses of scientific evidence advocating against it and the ease of accessing it through the internet

no one would ever think you're on steroids, it's just from the context of the thread it looks like you're a very unimpressive guy who uses steroids with no results.

Holy shit this dyel ego lifter I was just squatting with.
>Finish up deads and head to squat rack to do front squats
>Dyel gets to rack just before me and I work in with him
>Starting at one plate then keep adding going back and forth with very little break in between
>I tell him 'yo we don't have to keep going back and forth if you want to catch your beeath'
>Nah bro I'm good
>Loads up three plates, quarter squats then drops the bar on safety's
>Proceeds to do the exact same thing back to back all the way down to 245 so we have to keep unloading bar, reracking then go back to lifting

Why.... You don't have to impress me. I knew something was up when he put on the third plate because I've never seen him squat near that much before. I don't have the heart to tell people like that they're fucking themselves up by lifting with such utter shit form.

nsun?

What is that a program? I'm just fucking around right now desu while I cut

a program that you do front squats after deads on tuesdays

They're called drop sets.

Ah I gotcha I googled it. I've been doing some squat variant after deads and deads variant after squats for the longest time. Kind of get 2 deadlift sessions and 2 squat sessions in the same week.

Ba dum tshh

Currently on 500mg test /week and 50mg tren eod
I'm hungry as shit all the time and it feels like i'm constantly in a fat burning state even though i eat carbs every 2 hours

What is going on,is tren really that powerful?It's my first tren cycle btw

Same thing happened to me at my Uni gym earlier this quarter

>working at 425 for my deadlifts
>some guy outta nowhere asks to work in
>wearing jordans, sweats and an undersized compression shirt.
>sure dude you don't wanna warm up
>"nah bro im good"
> proceeds to hinge, round back and bounce the barbell
>does 3 sets of this unable to speak between the shit sets
>tell him i need more than 45 seconds between sets you can go again
> dude is now sweating bullets exerting maximum effort.
> decides that is enough and goes on about being a "huge dude" and this is easy.
>hes 230 and +30%bf

I can't tolerate these ppl at my uni gym

Damn I'm on 700mg of tren ew and I don't suffer from this. I think you are just weak minded, it seems like that's the case with most people who suffer tren sides.

lol I'm on like three times the tren you are and it Doesn't bother me much. I feel bad for you guys

Are you implying appetite is bad you dyels cucks?

Good,means my tren is probably strong as shit and yours is underdosed

It SHOULD increase apettite

Only 2 weeks into my 20 week 400/600 test tren run recomping the first 10 weeks and then Bulking the last 10 and at first I was planning on upping the tren for the last 10 but now I'm think about throwing in 350 npp into the last 10 weeks for a solid bulk at the end.
When does this ride end?

Nah my tren tastes like legit tren.

Also tren is known to kill appetite, but thanks for trying to lecture me on tren dispite it being your first time using it. Have fun with the npp that they probably sent you instead.

>It SHOULD increase apettite
Generally has the opposite effect on me, dunno where you read that's what tren is supposed to do to you

nigga got his spinach creamed

We are not the same person famalam, i have used vet tren and ugl tren and i have never lose my appetite

it really bothers me that she's wearing two different hats

>noticing hats

Only issue is I'm taller than masT. Fucking manlets, when will they learn?

Stop lying on the internet

what are your lifts?

capitalist, your website up yet?

those sores make you look like a meth addict

ugly and dyel

God confirms

Does anyone know how long it takes the body to make new aromatase enzymes if estrogen is crashed from too much aromasin? I'm asking for a friend.

he will never tell

>duckduckgo
omg the gubbermints tracking my search history!!

gotta be sneaky on the internet, wouldn't want the nsa spying on an average joe like me

Old man at the gym keeps telling me to compete and get coaching from one of his friends at the local supp shop. Shoo shoo shill. I know if I went to him for coaching he'd try to get me to buy all sorts of snake oil from his store.

I get more of an appetite with it. I've heard it's kind of a mixed bag with people. I don't really get indigestion but I do get heartburn.

I can understand people wanting to keep up when you work in with someone but that showboating shit is annoying. I pitied the guy who kept dropping the bar to the safeties. He didn't even ask for a spot which I wouldn't be comfortable doing for some random person with shit form.

Showboaters and ego lifters are the fucking worst. At my uni gym today it starts getting busy as I'm ready to leave. In rack 1 there is a twink quarter squating 1pl8, in rack 2 there is some nignog benching 1pl8 and lowering the bar 6 inches from his chest.

I can't be that guy and correct people, but fuck it triggers my Veeky Forums autism

How long can I run trenbolone for before I'll start dying?

I'm definitely still hungry as fuck and I ate Cracker Barrel tonight so I agree it doesn't restrict my hunger

I did it for a good part of a year at 200mg/week then 400mg/week during strength programs. I stopped close to 2 months ago and I'm going to go get bloods done monday. I'll post the results

Help me out /fraud/, weeb and non-weeb alike. Who should get the prime spots?

what do your friends think of those

>friends

I unironically don't have friends. I have people at work who know of my hobby, the girls think it's cute and the guys give me shit for it. I don't mind. I do these things because they make me happy.

Dragon loli is the only answer

The girl with pink hair who's yolked as fuck

>The hair on your neck is longer than your head
>You've got short ass arms, probably manlet
>Cock sucking pose

You're a disgrace

Shit nigga, you 40 or something?

GuP, Swolezuki, Neko title, tohru doing finger guns, taiga and Konata are all choice.
Hide all Haganai shit under other stickers or alternatively burn them

Fuck you. There's only one haganai sticker anyway.

I have a friend I bring to the gym and he constantly tries to do the same workout and weight as me. He gets out 3 half reps and says he did 5.
Also hes eating at a deficit and trying to lose weight but is convinced he is gaining muscle.

Is steroid induced acne a byproduct of increased estrogen? If so, can you negate acne by fine tuning your AI?

>He wants to play the tren dick measuring game

OH YEA WELL IM ON THREE TIMES THE AMOUNT YOURE ON

>three times the tren for this

Lmao

does anyone have the graphs comparing sedentary steroid users and natty lifters from some study? It was the one showing that you could gain as much muscle by sitting around on roids as you would working out without roiding

u look like a disease riddled orc no homo

Don't start this shit again.

start what? I literally just wanted it because I mentioned it to a friend who was interested in reading whatever study it was from

The study is stupid. This is consensus on /fraud/.

yes, it's also caused by sudden hormonal changes, poor hygiene (e.g. sweating and not showering/rinsing after gym) and possibly sugar, but that last bit is from experience only. my friend with cystic facial acne (natty) says his will flare up with sugar too, so don't rule dietary variables out

I suggest a round of accutane Ugluk

okay that's good to know. Still, I'd like to read read it anyway, it would be great if you could give me a link or something, if you know the paper

Sigh, I dunno why you guys are nitpicking on such little stuff,

My physique is a huge problem, getting girls is easy, you have huge forearms covered in stirations, and say hi, always worked for me

acne wouldnt be a problem if my body was where it needs to be for ME to like it, NOR is getting rid of a zit or 2 gonna turn me into addonis considering I am 170 lbs carrying water

What am I, a fucking girl, I need to be pretty? I just want to be big and muscular, like a man

Dairy makes mine look like I have chickenpox.

You'd only be scaring then away faggot.

THREE TIMES THE LMAO AT YOU YA FUCKIN DYEL

Conjugate is fun as fuck
I'm not sure if I'll run it in the long term because I'm not sure if I'm actually getting stronger, but setting multiple PRs a week is pretty fun.

Listen here, boy. I am fully prepared to die roiding. What does this mean? It means for the next year, I will know no such thing as a cruise. Only blasts. My body responds to training and roids like no other, these GENETICS will kill our. I will dominate every single person on this board and after summer 2019 when I post my competition pics in fraud you fools will beg to suck my cock and ask
>what's your routine and cycle

And I will laugh.

Completti. Ran out of stickers, going to order more.

Your computer is going to fall

But I'm posting on it now.

Apparently I'm ~12% bf according to some on Veeky Forums, so a few more days of heat torture to go.
>tfw look way smaller now but has about the same strength
it's worth it in the end for noticeably looking way bigger proportionally with a good pump I guess

Looks good.
Expected shitshow plastering literally all over but you stuck to a certain piece nicely.

This was the before after I had cleaned it and sanded it down.

This is so autistic it physically hurts

One moment please.