It's over

Is it possible for me to get Veeky Forums or am I too far gone?

you look like you have very mild gyno or really bad fat deposits under your nipples
other than that, cut till you can see your abs then clean bulk till your desired size
also only pussies think you can't achieve shit before even trying

You'll be fine if you start lifting and eating right, but tripfagging when you look like that is straight up retarded

It was possible until you asked if it was possible.

Now its too late.

you could bloatmax if you believe you can

I'm back on Veeky Forums for the first time since June. Where is the /fat/ thread?

its never too late. Stop eating processed food and drink only water. Wake up at 6am everyday and go for a 20 minutes brisk walk. Do pushups and squats.

Don't look for motivation or an excuse to do it and just fucking do it. A little bit every day will go a long way.

Need to cut and hop on roids ASAP, otherwise you can maybe work at it naturally and look decent in 10 years xd

You look like the less fit hairier version of me. Ty for reminding me I'm far from looking bad.

One meal a day (as big as you like, but try and keep it clean and nutrition based) and start doing progressive overload on compound movements

They all got Veeky Forums and stopped making it

>Not /fast/ing
Don't eat until you hit 8%, then work out, faggot.

this is what I'm going to do

Mate I start at about the same place as you. You can fucking do it. Give yourself a solid 1yr of hard. Fucking. Effort.

The only loss causes are the ones who give up

lose weight and hook up with a muscle daddy? good plan

dont let your dreams be just dreams

wow finally someone with upper chest development. 'gratz user, you're going to make it

how did you chest?

Thanks man. 6’2” so I really hit it hard. I will admit though, that is from swimmers pump so it doesn’t always look that awesome. Half the reason I took the photo being an ex-fatty and thinking “fark, a chest that doesn’t Moobs!”
Heavy bench and incline DB. Also push-ups, handstand push-ups and swimming everyday

...at least try?

Nope. Everyone else on the planet can still get fit, but not you. You are the one exception.