Girl probs. Also girl gains general discussion

>be me, 18
>meet beautiful girl through school and we hit it off. Listen to the same music, same humor, everything.
>both have been cheated on and hurt before, but we promised each other we wouldn't do that.
>lots of mushy shit
>winter break
>start of the fighting
>fought all the way through Christmas and New Year. We would text each other at 3AM after each fight and apologize for being so harsh
>didn't talk to each other for a while so confused on where we stand
>last week
>see her hanging out with one of my friends
>he, Sam, is a total dick to his girl Kat and has been leading her on for years. i'm friends with Kat so I tell her to leave his ass and she does. Sam blames me and like the 4ft coward he is, tells my girl about it
>my girl thinks I did it because I'm jealous that they're such great friends
>fight for two days
>week of silence
>randomly starts texting me about music and shit cause she saw my posts on my stories on insta last weekend
>doesn't mention Sam or any of our probs

>be this morning
>she's out from school, see her update her relationship status on Facebook
>in a relationship with Sam

I was fucking livid and wanted to give her a piece of my mind at her car after school.
Went to the gym immediately after class and worked out the hardest I've ever done.

She still follows me on everything and hasn't talked about this at all. She's seen my gym posts on my story on insta. That manlet will fucking leave her in 2 weeks because his relationships last as long as he does in bed (from what I've heard from Kat).

I honestly have mixed feelings about this whole thing and would like your advice Veeky Forums.

Thanks for being here by the way. I'd be a depressed slob eating Takis right now if I didn't have you guys to motivate me to go to the gym.

/blog

>inb4 cucked by a manlet

All three of you sound like horrible people. I honestly don’t care what happens to you, your friendship, or your relationship. I don’t wish anything bad upon you. Good night, good luck, and fuck off.

SPBP

Get your fucking highscool drama off my fitness board faggot

OP is btfo

Bang Kat and realise that you're better off with her

Can't say that hasn't crossed my mind.

Nice blog
Now fuck off

>18
>been cheated on and hurt before

dude shut the fuck up you are still a child. Jesus christ.

Amen

ya i agree with this guy
kill yourself op so we're sure you know what pain really is

>Be me, 18
>Blah blah wah wah girl Instagram

Nice story

Op btfo

why do you even care about this girl?
wtf do you even fight about when you're still in high school?

This.

where the FUCK are the mods on this board?

You want to fuck Sam, jeez we get it.

>on insta
Get the fuck out of here!
The whole world is for you faggot normie leave this place alone!!!!

stop being a fucking retard and tell her how you feel and be straight up, you wont want to be with her after she'd been used by a manlet so

>didn't immediately find other guy and savagely beat him
>came to Veeky Forums to cry
>not making it

Sam is the only decent one there. At 18, who cares about romantic relationships? Fuck trying at that age, especially with cancer social media. Make good friends, both male and female ofc, that you'll talk to for years to come. Not this faux lovey dovey Instagram-like baiting bf/gf '''relationship''' tripe just 'cause you feel the need to have one like everyone else you insecure sheep.
Take control, get laid, be you.