Eat healthy for 2 weeks

>eat healthy for 2 weeks
>feels alright
>have a fast food feast last night
>shit lava and crumbs today, asshole literally stings
you guys weren't kiddin'

>I know what it's like to be fit now xD
You just have a garbage digestive system. No healthy person reacts to fast food like that
Sage

Hahaha fag

no shit

>ate keto for two weeks
>feel like God mentally and physically
>going on vacation in a couple days so i decide to get a head start on being a fat fuck
>eat jimmy johns w/ chips
>instantly have mental fog and wanna take a nap
>continue to eat like shit all vacation and have terrible shits and feel like shit

yeah im going back to keto today

>tfw you eat cookies or pizza or chocolate after not eating those things for a long time and they don't taste anywhere near as good as you remember

it's great because then you don't want to keep eating and that's awesome for your health, but still, I miss those things

aww man why you trying to ruin my day user, what have i done to anger you but change my life-style and see direct results??

Kill yourself dyel faggot

never, instead i'm going to live extra hard for both of us, my positive energy will pull you out of your slump and catapult you to the light -- stay strong brother!~

why isn't this pile of garbage on /fph/ threads more?

That wasn't even me, but he's not wrong.
Sage

This is nice post user
Counter sage

that's for pointing that out, but regardless; i love you

I counter your counter sage sage
Sage

>Stopped eating fried food(cut) and dairy products (against acne).
>Few months later eat some pizza at a party because there was nothing else there.
>Next day stomach starts hurting so bad, really felt like shit all day.
>Literally feel disgusted everytime I see junk food.
>Finally cured from my years of bad eating habits.

>Some time later get a tooth infection and can't chew properly so drink some milk to get some nutrients in.
>Start throwing up two seconds later.

Weird how the body reacts while I used to consume both almost daily my whole life.

>tfw so desperate i would actually fuck this pig
anyone else have this feel?

reverse butterface

you must be nonwhite if you cannot consume heavy amounts of milk

I would honest fuck the shit out of her, on that toilet.

>Ice cream and coke are too sweet for me now
They were my cheat meal/drink for the week and I can't enjoy them as I used to. It takes like pure sugar. Peanut butter is now the level of sweetness I can accept.

>Posts confessed Child-Rapist, but in le funny pose

oh Veeky Forums, you so silly.

Dude, Jimmy John's is god-tier for keto. The lettuce wrapped Gargantuan with hot peppers is GOAT

I hope to get to this point

>I can taste the sugar in veggies and sometimes they are too sugary to eat

Veggies weren't even my cheat food.

&

>Eating practically nothing but chicken breast, pork chops, plain greek yogurt, eggs, protein shakes, quinoa, and leafy greens all month
>Lost 15lb
>Did a cheat day yesterday, Bojangles breakfast, Taco Bell lunch, a light McDonald's dinner
>No GI issues or chocolate waterfall
I think you just have ass cancer

That photo strongly gives the impression she's waiting for some guy to get their penis out.