Have sex with girl that I kind of know

>Have sex with girl that I kind of know
>We have a lot of mutual friends
>We were both a bit drunk
>Fuck her in various positions - missionary, doggy, her laying on her stomach etc.
>Sucked her clit, fingered her, lots of making out etc
>While it was happening she was moaning lightly, seemed to be really into it etc.
>Fucked for like 40 minutes, took a short break, fucked for another 40 minutes
>Fingered her afterwards and she was literally shaking and grabbing me
>Told all of our mutual friends the sex wasn't good and now is super awkward whenever I see her

What did I do wrong, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/crime/liam-allen-student-falsely-accused-of-rape-police-cherry-picked-evidence-a3753781.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't kill her afterwards

It's because you're not at least 7 inches

>both a bit drunk
enjoy prison, pig :)

She probably just regrets sleeping with you cause it would look bad to her friends if she enjoyed it.

This
Also women always talk shit behind your back get used to it.

A bit drunk or more than a bit drunk? You mightve remembered it differently than how it was. As in her light moaning might have been "im trying to be polite moans, this isnt bad but it isnt good"

Its either that or she feels like her friends are judging her so shes just saying it wasnt good. Takes the focus off of her sleeping with you, and more on you for not being good.

heterossexuality: not even once

>Sucked her clit
>Fingered her
Women like it when you just fuck them and do it roughly. However, the trick is to not cum too quickly, so here's a trick I've learned: idgaf about cumming. By that, I mean, your main goal shouldn't be to cum or anything, but to make her scream. Like, when you move a certain way and she moans a bit harder, keep doing it until you hit the next point, then again, and again. Eventually, you get them screaming, and you'll cum when you'll have to.
I don't know if I make sense, but so far women who have commented my sex performances have all said I'm a great fuck.

actually great advice, thanks user.

>always cum quick
>"just don't cum quick"

Thanks for the advice..

Feels guilt about it and wants to play it down as bad or she's trying to keep you from fucking her other friends.

Wtf? I can't help when I need to cum.

THIS.

You're gross op. Kys

standard.co.uk/news/crime/liam-allen-student-falsely-accused-of-rape-police-cherry-picked-evidence-a3753781.html

>Going near thots in 2018
ISHYGDDT

>Fucking college chicks
Stupid bastard.

Roastie clit in your mouth, imagine all the semen that's been all over that and you sucked it

KEK
U
C
K

It actually infuriates me how none of the papers here place any kind of blame on the women making false claims

The real uncouth solution that no one in this thread will tell you is to secretly videotape/audio recording every sexual encounter you have to 1. Keep yourself out of rape accusations by having proof of consent, and 2. Proof that the sex WAS good to refute claims like that

It's a build up. See it as a power charge or something, once you reach 100%, you cum. Certain motion gives you 0.5%, other gives you 1%, etc. Avoid the motions giving you too much build up, while still trying to reach hers. It can get tricky, but if you have a gf, a wife or even a regular fuck friend, you eventually understand the trigger points and all.

One time this girl got drunk and started full on groping my crotch, like stroking the dick and everything. It was a bit awkward and I told her to stop.

Then she shit talked her other female friends that I had a small dick and I was a virgin and no one would want to fuck me. I called her out and she shut up.

Moral of the story: women are fucking weird and you can't trust them.

She wants to keep you for herself, she's selfish and don't want to share you with her friends. Also expect she told you have a tiny dick.

>40 minutes
maybe you just took too long man.
did she cum? like did she announce "Oh my god I'm cumming!" and then clamp down and go all screwy eyed and make wild noises?
I recommend staying in one position, getting a good rhythm (not too fast) and stick with it, make sure you're hitting the right spot, takes a while to learn angles, but keep that rhythm like a marching band drummer man, it's so hard not to cum through a girl's orgasm so you might just end up busting, which is sad because if you pull out right before you cum you will effectively take her away from her orgasm right before it happens, leaving her bummed
ideally you cum inside and you both climax together
but remember the rhythm
changing positions too much is silly, you probably would switch it up right as she was getting into a good groove
also playing with clit too much can be annoying because it's hyper sensitive and doesn't always feel good and according to my girl never feels as good as just good ol' fashion benis in vagine
hope this helps

>fucked her for a total of 1hr 40mins
>she didn't cum during the fucking

She didn't enjoy it man

>lightly moaning
>really into it

That carries jail time bro.
Even if you show it and get out of rape charges you'll see jail time or at least a fine.

Never fuck college chicks who go to a women's only college or are feminists or english majors or have a full on bi/questioning phase or have technicolor hair or a tumblr.
All of that shit equals crazy and trouble.

This, however much she enjoyed it.

You don't know what you're doing.
Fingering is for teenagers in movie theaters
You make her cum first through oral then you hit it... If you're missionary rock your pelvis forward so you hit her clit.
Straight banging doesn't do much for girls.

Or don't listen to me... I'm 40 and married

This. Take some pics with her earlier in the night as an excuse as to how you came to record it /imply consent.

what about fingering oral combo though

am grill. 2 fingers thrusting in puss and lick the clit fast with the tip of your tongue (dont suck, idk wtf op was doing, it's not a dick, fucking sucking it lmao) if she doesn't cum after 5-10 mins, stick a finger in her ass too. god tier orgasms

Where the fuck do these bird images come from

>Straight banging doesn't do much for girls.
aint that the trust, i cant come from just sex and most girls i know cant either, need dat clit stimulation +penetration combo.

also most girls you ever sleep with are faking, you'll only realise this the day you actually make a girl cum

Where do I get my hands on this, user

>>Told all of our mutual friends the sex wasn't good and now is super awkward whenever I see her
>What did I do wrong, Veeky Forums?
you're not attractive. if she liked you better she would have told everyone the sex was great and that she was going to marry you and have your chad babies. sorry OP

bruh you didn't even read it

t. boring in bed

Yo, oral and fingering both feel good if you're good at them. If you're going for marathon sex, then benis in fagina gets monotonous.

>thinks moaning means he's doing it right
Women fake in bed a whole lot more than you think. It's so they don't hurt a guy's ego as much.

You fucked for an hour and twenty and she supposedly only came once. That's why.

>men perfect achieving something
>in this case orgasm as swiftly as possible
>women demand men do it for them
>in this case literally every aspect of sex and orgasm
Literally scum.

I figured out how to give a girl great sex, you have to actually like her though.

It involves *feeling* her at an emotional level and penetrating that with your soul while you fuck her. That’s the best way I can describe it.

the key to having good sex is to last long with a woman. the best way to do that is to be on nofap. try not fapping for a week and you'll have an incredible sex drive that'll make any woman die for you.

This, she just feels like a whore and is trying to down play it like it was nothing, otherwise people would ask her if she's coming back for more lol. Tell her friends behind her back how much she loved it and then laugh off the chaos that ensues

>its another "fit humbelbrags about sex" thread

the most insecure board on Veeky Forums by far, but is it the most insecure board on the entire internet?

This is a good point. Her female friends are already looking at you in a more desirable light because of preselection so sheat like you and want them to stay away

Nah Veeky Forums is worse.

>*cums in 2 minutes*

>woman can orgasm from being raped and feel horrible about it
>gets tons of emotional support, its just a biological response it doesnt mean you liked it, etc

>guy cums quickly having sex with a girl he likes
>LMFAO TWO PUMP CHUMP FAGGOT WORTHLESS DICKED BABY DICKED BETA FAGGOT

physical sex doesn't even feel that good for women. it's all about mental stimulation and the idea of having sex with a man with better genes than her, or than what she perceives.

I'm having a hard time seeing a flaw in your logic desu

fag

She's embarrassed that she has sex with OP

>Polite moans
>Making noises on purpose, instead of doing what is natural
If that's the case OP isn't the one bad in bed.

sometimes i feel like the suffering as a result of a shitty diet is worth it.

OP I dont feel bad for you. Literally amateur mistake.

That's pretty disgusting. You're not supposed to pleasure and go down on a used up slut. You're supposed to treat her like shit and use her like a dirty whore.

That's like kissing a prostitute. I'd make fun of your beta ass too

No idea.

DELT THIS

>What did I do wrong, Veeky Forums?
You had casual sex with a slut