QTDDTOT

I decided to fap and now my right testicle really hurts. Anyone know why that is or what I should do? During my fap I felt it feel werid but I continued fapping and now I have it kinda sore.
It just feels sore on the bottom side of it. Still pretty pain

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appendicitis#Clinical
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are Trap Bar Diddly Lifts legit?

Find the highest amount you can do in one set, halve it, do three sets of it.

i know this is dumb but are there any chest exercises that don't really work your arms? or a way of benching that just targets your chest? i want the appearance of bigger boobs without hueg arms

My workout schedule looks like the following (Monday-Saturday) (not counting warmup sets)
A day:
3x5 squats
3x5 bench presses
1x5 deadlifts
3-mile run

B day:
a 5-mile run

C day:
3x5 squats
3x5 overhead presses
3x5 pendlay rows
3-mile run

D day:
5-mile run

Today was a B day and my glutes, quads, etc. are still stiff/sore from yesterdays squats. I can't even get parallel doing air-squats. Advice going into tomorrow?

>big pecs will make my boobs look bigger.
That's not how that works. Ever see a woman with big pecs?

What's the best way to only lose a little bit of fat? Say, cutting from 14% to around 11-12%. Just water fast while continuing to lift as heavy as I can with little energy? Go full keto? IF or OMAD?

There's no significant difference in how you lose a little fat and how you lose a lot of fat. The only thing to modify is how long you stick with it.
Just water fast til you're where you want to be, then maintain.

To those who have really made it, was it worth it? or is it just kinda meh I still have to go to work tomorrow morning who cares

Hoew does one get into running LONG fistances? Recently read about the Tarahumaras and decided that it might be fun to run crazy long distances like they do.

how would i go about starting sprint training?

They're an okay alternative. They don't stress the spinal erectors as much though. They can be useful for athletes that can't spend a bunch of time fatiguing themselves with heavy barbell pulls. Most people are probably better off learning to pull a barbell.

What you want is "cable flies." You should just bench and do dip and shit though. You'll look stupid if you don't train your arms. Yes, girls with fit arms are hot.

Are you doing AxBxCDx or what? Because training your bench, OHP, and rows 1 time per week is a really bad idea. You will quickly stall out if you are only benching 4 times per month, and only doing 3x5 each session. There are minimalist routines, but this would just be stupid.

Have a calorie deficit while keeping your protein high and lifting weights. Pick whatever meme you want.

If I can see the veins that run down the middle of my biceps, and they stick out a little bit when I have a pump, what would Veeky Forums estimate my bf% to be at 6'4" and 195 lbs?

You could be lean, or still fat. There are fat guys with lean arms, and dudes with shit vascularity that have pretty defined abs. Post a picture. "I have a bicep vein" doesn't really tell us anything.

>Hoew does one get into running LONG fistances?
Well you'll want to start with one finger and a ton of lube. Work it in there and just kind of massage it around in a circular motion, you want to be almost stretching yourself out in anticipation of a bigger load. Slow and steady wins the race here. Eventually you'll be able to get another finger in, and another, and another, and before you know it you'll be able to get them all in there. But to get a fist involved, you can't just start punching your ass. Take your five fingers and touch the tips together; this is your starting position. You want to put the tips of your 5 fingers into your anus at once, and slowly push in until you're entire hand is engulfed. Once you are up to your wrist, you can squeeze your hand into a fist. Congratulations, you did it! Now it's really just a matter of going for endurance to really get your fistance up.

Thanks man, that really helped clear out some questions I had. How much lube is "a ton" of lube? A literal ton? I'm kind of a poorfag and I don't want to waste too much money to increase my fistance

I'm doing ABCD-repeat. So, this week for example, since Monday was an A day, I'll be doing that again on Friday.

Will one (1) alcoholic drink a day obliterate my gains?

I really want nice forearms. Will adding an accessory forearm exercise at the end of each session or doing daily wrist curls provide good results?

Yes. Some guys get huge forearms from just doing heavy pulling movements. Most guys don't I got a 585 deadlift, 445 double overhand, 100 lb weighted pull-ups for triples, etc, and didn't have really impressive forearms. They're really starting to get more size after adding a few sets of 15 standing behind the back barbell wrist curls a couple times per week. The pump is awesome. Add some extensor work too. The wrist roller is good for that.

I'm doing SS, but I don't have a roman chair to do back extensions/glute-ham raises. What can I do to substitute/replicate this? Supermans, romanian deadlifts, or some RKC planks?

or even just another way to do back ext./glute-hams is good too.

thanks lad.

Deadlifts, power cleans, farmer walks, and any weighted chin-up/pull-up variant will give you some nice forearms. Hammer curls 3x8-12 are nice to add at the end of a session if you have leftover energy to spare.

i can't quite do deads unfortunately. I've been doing power cleans but my form is bad (can't quite catch the bar properly/have my elbows up).
I'll try farmers walk though. heard a lot about it although it looks awkward in a gym to do.

Just chad walk through anyone's path that crosses where you farmer walk. give no shits and go for max distance and heavy AF weights.

I've been feeling my deadlifts more in my glutes than anywhere else lately. Do you think that could mean I'm sitting too low and squatting it too much?

words to live by

Drive into the ground more with your legs, you might be lifting to quickly with your upper body and tilting your ass down before coming up.

I'm deciding to do nofap for Feb.

all memeing aside, is it going to do something?

what am I in for?

Try not to get used to it but no it won't as long as you're eating healthy

I think you might be right. I'll focus on that next week

I am cutting at 750 - 1000 calories daily and my tested 1rms as a 5'7, 160 lbs. manlet are: 145/195/275/315 lbs.
Can I expect these numbers to go up in the next couple of months or should I accept that I am going to be stagnating?

Planning on continuing this cut for another 3 - 4 months.

Is it a good idea to use 2.5 lb wrist weights to be able to progress by 5 lbs with dumbbell exercises?

I’ve been on an ULxULxx split for the past month. Good results, but feel like I can push myself more. Would a ULULULx be advised? If not, what are some other routines that would be a step up from ULxULxx? Thanks!

It was a problem I used to have, I'd pull more with my back than in conjunction with my hamstrings and I'd end up mostly using my back to deadlift the bar, much to my spine's displeasure. Remember that you're hinging at the hips, keep your knees unlocked but don't deliberately bend them when you can, only the incidental bend you get when you stick your ass out bending at the hips. Same coming down too. Flat neutral back (proud chest, tight shoulder blades, braced abs) and drive through your feet like you are leg pressing the god damn earth.

Hope that ends up being your cure m8. I recommend Alan Thrall's deadlift vid if you feel like you need more pointers.

:(

thanks man

If I'm doing GOMAD, how much of that is water? Am I staying hydrated by only drinking a few cups of water outside of my gallon?

Keys to recovery on a busy lifestyle? I just had the literal worst leg day of my life and I’m pretty sure everything felt 500x harder because I didn’t recover well

does anyone have the graphs comparing sedentary steroid users and natty lifters from some study? It was the one showing that you could gain as much muscle by sitting around on roids as you would working out without roiding

I put on too much weight during my dirty bulk and now I’m going on a calorie deficit. I’m still lifting 6 days per week and eating 200g protein per day, should I keep taking creatine or not for this cut?

Can anybody give me a simple recipe for low carb, high protein, protein bars?
Preferably ones that include whey and no shit like sugar.
Thanks

Get a foam roller and roll your shit out, dude

try five days a week, you pick the days, alternate u and l workouts

straightleg deads aka "jefferson curls"
good mornings

that'll work
but barbells are best

I've noticed a dull pain around the area in pic related. I didn't know the cause until today I was deadlifting and it got worse. Hurts when I bend or squeeze my core. It's basically a pain to the left of my right hip bone, around where my appendix is. I think it's due to me being weak there.

How do I strengthen that area?

>should I keep taking creatine or not for this cut?

why not? it retains water, not fat. it will show on the scales of course.

Besides cardio what other benefits are there to using a heavybag

Pic not entirely unrelated

It's more likely to be either one of the following:
1) You hurt yourself (area is swollen, hurts when pressed, etc), very unlikely given the area
2) Appendicitis, here's some info for self check: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appendicitis#Clinical

impact can strengthen joints and even bones, I know nothing about bagging but it's a reason to jog rather than ride a bike for example

Hip flexor tightness.

Hip flexor, glute, and lower back stretches. Continue to DL with good form.

>strengthen joints and even bones
>jogging
But what bout Muh Knees?

holy shit romanion deadlifts are the most boring exercise I've ever done. are they total vital to a leg day or can I replace them with something else?

Does anybody have experience with some lifts you just start off unusually good at, and some lifts you are embarrassingly bad at? For some reason my max deadlift was 270 literally the first time I entered a gym in my life, but I still can't do a single pull-up. To finish 3 sets of 5 on the assisted pullup machine I have to set the weight to -70.

well I guess everybody has to weigh up pros and cons personally before deciding... not everybody can deep squat either

most normal weight people with proper form and shoes should be able to jog

as far as I know jogging will only really fuck your knees up if you have flat feet and over-pronated ankles. Otherwise it takes a pretty heavy burden like a military rucksack to be more damaging than the benefits of exercise can compensate for.

What routine are you doing?

the r*ddit ppl

If I flex my right arm as in a curl, but with the palm facing away from me and gripping something hard, I feel like something displaces by the inner elbow, as if the median cubital vein repositioned at the other side of where the bicep comes to an end.
Anything to do about this?

Are cold showers just a meme?
If not, what are they good for?

Maybe consider glute-ham raises if your gym has the equipment for it. Hell maybe consider 5x3 power cleans if what you're looking for is an exciting exercise. Otherwise, we all have our exercises we hate but we do anyways (I hate OHP personally), just grind through them and dream of future ass gains to attract girls with through tight pants.

fair, I suppose I can tackle one boring exercise, it's probably doing wonders for my grip and hamstrings anyway

hurts when I bend down and lift my leg or strain
I don't think it's appendicitis because it's been hurting for over a year, and gets worse when I DL

Good lad

when you're doing barbell back squats, how do you avoid falling backwards on your ass when you lift the bar and step back? it looks like it'd make it a little difficult, having all that weight on your back

I step forwards when I unrack the bar because I face the mirror when I squat instead of the wall.

Trying to fixmy mobiltiy and start to be able to go ass to grass. Any tips or exercises to increase my flexibility?

I can go parallel and when holding on to something go ass to grass for now

Just do goblet squats at least 3 times a week and it'll fix itself.

I think i have chistochondritis.

Very mild pain where my pectoral muscle connects to my sternum when performing certain movements, as well as the occiasional popping sounds and feeling which i never experienced in the sternum before. It doesn't necessarily hurt when performing chest exercises, just dibs really.

How important is that i rest until i recover ? It's been a week and since i am careful i feel its been getting better

Have you ever been surprised by progress?

I remember when I was a kid I started doing football. Fucking hated it cause I was a weeb at the time. One day looked in the mirror and was like "what the actual fuck, when did this happen"

Its different now that Im trying hard everyday to get into shape and steadily getting to a normal weight.

I worked out legs two days ago and ran yesterday morning. Out of nowhere yesterday my whole left quad started to feel like a Charlie horse, like someone had punched it. It feels bruised to the touch from my hip yo just above the knee, but only in one leg. What’s going on here boys?

I have the same but in my chest. It's probably just a pulled muscle?

Why do I now have spots on my back/shoulders? I shower after every workout and change shirt too.

I asked this in /adv/ but they're too busy arguing:
I have a female colleague and there's only the two of us in the room, and for the past 15-20 minutes there's been a strong whiff of vagina.

Why so?

>Why so?
Bad hygiene

She doesn't normally smell and she didn't earlier in the day.

Just as I was smashing my PR's on a bulk I broke my wrist.
Now I want to kms because I can't drive or lift for months. How fucked am I?

Would a "5 rep max" mean the most you can lift for 5x1? Or 5x5?

5x1

You have high test brah, it's making your back spotty

You have high test brah, it's making her moist

Device called a power tower, can also do dips and hanging leg raises and shit
Quite expensive and big though

So how would you go about getting a rough idea about how much weight you can do 5x5? I've only just started but the squat weights and deadlift weights this SL app is giving me feel far too light.

Just stay light desu, it's supposed to be easy to begin with. Focus on your form. You'll have better strength gains if you work up instead of rushing things

how can I get a really good conditioning without running? I can walk with fast pace, can bike, but can't run and can't jump rope. Whats the best option?

very. Having a not functional hand is pretty fucking hard. Is it the jerking off hand? and how did you broke it?

Im doing researches on keto and gonna go buy tge groceries in an houre.
Any advice would be great, i read that sodium is important, how much a day?
What type of meat should i go for? Beef, chicken, pork?
Im want to cut.
Alqo what about the brrakfast? Something that could go with some milk?

Also really important, what should my macros be? Specificaly for the carbs.

>You have high test brah, it's making her moist
Is this a meme or a true fact?

Guys, how many egg YOLKS a day is too many?
I love eggs, especially the yolk so I'm afraid of overdoing it.

I eat between two and six whole eggs a day. I would eat more if I could afford it.

>sodium
You wanna make sure all of your electrolytes are about 1000mg higher than the recommended daily standard. This is to prevent 'keto flu' symptoms.

>What type of meat should i go for?
Stuff with a lot of fat. Eggs, Bacon, Chicken Thighs, high-fat ground beef, etc.

>I want to cut
>breakfast
Either waterfast or do OMAD. No more breakfast or milk for you. You can have a black coffee or tea in the morning, or a bullet coffee as part of your OMAD.

>what should my macros be
As long as you maintain a caloric deficit and consume less than 20g of carbs per day, you'll be fine. No reason to dive deeper than that if you're just a beginner. Just measure and record EVERYTHING you eat/drink, and drink a gallon of water per day. Dehydration on keto is real.

When to stop bulking?

When you're strong and fat.

What if you're just getting fat?

I can't get past 2pl8's on squats without lowering reps. Going ass to floor too. Been this way for months, even benching 2pl8's now but the squats aren't moving, it's to failure everytime. Wth am i doing wrong? Even Ultra isn't helping.

then you aren't bulking, you're just overeating and not working out hard enough

What's the consensus on the nSuns program?

I've been doing a routine based on intensity for the first 3 months now but I'd like to switch it up to something more volume focused, but still in the linear progression category.

Thoughts?

I've hemorrhoids on my asshole. What do I do? Can I still lift? Can I still wipe? Do I need to see a doctor? Buy cream? Just let it heal on its own?

I'm a bit of a beginner and I've noticed when I lift I no longer get sore the same way I used to. Does this happen to everyone? Am I not lifting heavy enough or long enough? I often can barely complete my sets and I'm moving up in weight on my lifts and I have made notable gains when bulking. Do I need to be sore to make gains?