ITT: those who've been lifting for 2+ years and still no gf

ITT: those who've been lifting for 2+ years and still no gf

Tell us how it feels

crippling

just recently out of a 2 year long relationship. it’s a weird feel bros

>lifting for 4 years
>have had no gf since 2012
FeelsOkayMan I almost forgot what it feels like to have one.

Some of us just aren't made for this world, user. I'm so completely disconnected from everything that I don't even remember how to talk to people.

But hey, sometimes people compliment my decent physique on imageboards. It all balances out.

I'm almost 22 and I'm starting to think it's never going to happen. I have the relationship experience of a 12 year old. It's not that I'm that autistic or bad looking, but I just don't see how I'd ever get the opportunity to meet the girl of my dreams and how I'd manage to get her to start dating me. The chances are too slim.
Face it bros: no matter how much you lift or how much you improve yourself, if it hasn't happened when it happens to everyone it will most likely never happen.

Banshee doesnt get enough love.....

My dumb ass keeps rejecting every fucking girl that throws herself at me, because I want someone who is both attractive (because I want my children to be attractive, since the halo effect is a very real thing) and got her shit together (because I want a role model of a mother for my children, just like how incredible my mother was). Looking for what I want is near impossible, since I'm not chad, it's hard, it really is but fuck me if I'll bitch out and never try.
Honestly this throws me between heaven and hell mentally cause I'm constantly trying to improve every aspect of myself, while realizing how far I have to go. Constantly trying to better myself since I have huge shoes to fill, and a quitter is something I'm not.
Hell I've been single so long I've gotten to the point of turning to narcissism to meet my need for validation and happiness but deep inside I know it's not the way, but I'm hoping to pull a Kanye and come out on top, no matter how shit the world might be stacked against me.

>tldr; Venting cause the struggle is manhood

You sound like an entitled douche. It's still a valid personal choice just.. be aware.

I mean I am an entitled douche I come from a rich family, and I've never really been able to open to people (I'm gunna attribute it to the fact that I've never lived in city longer than 3 years, and I've moved countries 3 times). I usually put on a show making myself a type of people-pleaser giving everyone genuine compliments and trying to bring a cheer to everyones day, because I never want anyone to feel like I do inside.

>ITT: those who've been lifting for 2+ years and still no gf

How's that different from any other thread on Veeky Forums?

s a v a g e

The lifting for 2+ years part I'd guess.

Turning 23 in march. Havnt kissed since highschool. Still a virgin. Decent gains but still feel ugly. Three tinder matches from land whales and an ugly single mom. Really really starting to feel like im going to die alone lads.

Same dude. I'm 19 so a bit younger but I've never had anything close to a gf, never had those middle school pretend relationships or anything. I'm not bad looking or anything but I think if you don't go through certain experiences at certain points in your development, you get left behind and you can never catch up because I can never go back to being 12 and hit those milestones like everybody else did. Guess we'll just have to accept we got left behind.

ANAL

>tfw no real way of meeting girls
>tfw can't muster the courage to approach strangers in a bar

>>tfw no real way of meeting girls

what is tinder

I tried it and didn't get many matches and the ones I did would flake over meeting up. I wouldn't consider myself ugly and used to the /soc/ tinder threads for advice on which pics to use etc.

Honestly closer than I’ve ever been. 1.5 years and realized my issue was always self perception and taking actions/willing to go through with it despite anxiety and uncomfortable feelings

I've been humiliated and dumped by the opposite sex too many times and I have lost any desire to date desu. I just can't cause the emotional trauma has built up to the point where I have given up on dating altogether. I'm not bitter or hateful about it, actually my life is pretty OK and I have learned to deal with this.

But now when I am seriously applying for jobs, being turned down time after time triggers the same feeling of not being good enough or useful. That's bad cause whereas I can live without a partner or romantic and sexual relationships, I do need a job.

im a kissless virgin and have given up hope on getting a gf. im too ugly. i will resign myself to a life of wagecuckery and vidya gaems

>tfw even if i had the courage to approach grills it wouldn't matter because im an ugly manlet who lifts to compensate desu
feelsbadman.jpg

Protip, dont think of it that way. Dont think of it as girl of your dreams and impressing her, the pressure is too much. Besides you wont even know the girl of your dreams when you forst look at her.

Just date. Find a girl you think is good enough looking and ask her out. Dont overthink, just go to coffee, dinner, movie, whatever. Get used to the process. And always just have the mentality of seeing where it goes. Never ever think further than a week or two or else you will get fucked by your own anxiety

tinder only works if you're chad.

when did the r9k rot infest this board?

get educated

oh wow I totally need your skillfully crafted MS Paint graph to grasp that sex is a seller's market

What other elderly wisdom do you have to "redpill" me on?

Most people here are average. Its simple thing, unless you are hot, you have to approach the girls and lead the situation, which is impossible if you are autistic.

I envy of burgers who have tinder, I live in eastern eu and tinder here is a dating app, literally no one here is for a ONS fuck.

I lost my virginity to a girl, she was from US and came here to study, we fucked but then later she flaked out on me.

I sometimes think of my life as staring at the world through a pane of glass, I can watch but I can't take part.