M Y S E L F
Y
S
E
L
F

Based user

Is there an end goal for you?

So that my future children can have a father they can be proud of user.

Girls

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” ― Socrates

I don’t know anymore.

I lift so that I may one day have my Wrestlemania moment with 50,000+ people cheering for me and to fuck ring rats worldwide

Her

So my future daughter's boyfriend will be terrified of me.

Back to /tv/ with you

cuz im racist against fatties and skinnies

Why don’t you help them?

Because I am hyper energetic and need to lift otherwise going literally mad. If I don't do at least 5-6 workouts with high volume and intensity I wouldn't be able to sleep for more than a couple of hours every night and would walk around whole day and night like a beheaded chicken searching for somewhere to express my frustration and anger at , being an asshole. I used to be a fucking terrible person when I was inactive, getting angry at people all the time and shouting at them. If the gym is closed or something , I would walk outside for several hours and go to the playground to do some calisthenics.Like today I am not working out but I've carried 10+ tonnes of wood this morning loading and deloading a cart , now i am having a meal and gonna chop them later , after that I am going to visit my moms workplace which is 5 kilometres away

her

My 3D waifu

For myself, obviously

Glory

the admiration of barely legal women

my man

Fighting. I got addicted to martial arts a couple of years ago, after having barely done any physical activity my whole life. I discovered HEMA, which led to pugilism, kickboxing, wrestling and combatives. However being 177cm and 67kg wasn't helping me much in martial arts, so I started lifting in order to gain more strength. The amazing aesthetics are just a side effect which I quite enjoy.

Her and only HER.

to achieve a better appearance, better mental clarity, and rid myself of pain. So women mostly.

to be the role model of a father for my children I never had

Used to lift for women, then I got into a relationship and stopped for a year.
Back into it again and can't believe I stopped , now I lift for myself .

Also being able to outlift literally everyone I know is good too. Having mates around and they can't do a rep with my warmup weight always gets some audible keks

Despite knowing i should lift for myself i don't
i have sefere self steem problems and i really dont like anything about myself, have clinical depression and about 2 months ago got tired of everything
started therapy and other stuff
im smart enough to know i must change my ways
since i cant really bring myself to lift for my own good, i do it for my family (if i dont start exercising and eating healthy i'd die of liver failure and couple of other stuff), got interested in a girl i got to know so i also "use her as motivation"
in the 2 months i started to change my life i got rid of my insuline resistance, lost 3 points in my ibm (from 39.4 to 36.6) gained around 3% muscle mass and lost about 5% fat
im finally begining to see the light and can feel i can do better for my own sake.
We all gonna make it bros

i lift for a slampig gf

>What do you lift for?
I lift for you, OP

Keep it up, user, proud of you. We're all gonna make it!

WW3 and the falling nuclear apocalypse

>my gf is getting there
>ass is flat and just kind of leads into her lower back

Feels bad

Not started yet. No money for gym membership.
Have an irl date with an internet bf in a few months and want to not look disgusting

You too eh? I got fat in a 2.5year relationshit, now its been 4 years of slowly trading butterball off for raw muscle. Got a bit of spare tire left around the midriff then Im complete tree mode

Then start body weight exercises at home. There’s no excuse, gym is just one of many ways to achieve a decent body.

thanks.
Will body weight do anything in a few months?

Bodyweight training is resistance training, just like lifting barbells or dumbbells. The only issue is that with most exercises, you can't simply slap another plate on to get progressive overload. So you either increase volume (more sets/reps), or use a more challenging form of the exercise (push ups vs. decline push ups with feet on a table/chair, squats vs. pistol squats, etc.). Pic related is a very basic routine that will hit your pecs, delts, tris, bis, lats, quads, glutes, hammies, abs, and hip flexors. Once the routine is no longer exhausting for you, you can also add in more specialized/isolated bodyweight exercises, or eventually move on to a barbell based routine in a gym when you get the money.