Hello Veeky Forums it's skelington grill, I gained roughly 5 lbs this month, went from 85 lbs to 89 at 5"8 / 175cm...

hello Veeky Forums it's skelington grill, I gained roughly 5 lbs this month, went from 85 lbs to 89 at 5"8 / 175cm. My body fat % went from 8,4% to 9,4%, is this too much? Am I doing fine? I eat around 1900 calories and work out for 30-45 minutes a day.

Hang yourself.

>9.4% body fat
Absolutely disgusting

Eh, it's what my scale says, anyway. Not a professional one, so it's likely not accurate. I don't look that way

Show us your gainz

go away

This isn't your blog page ya ding dong. Don't make entire threads about your progress. There are threads for that, like /progress/ threads and QTDDTOT threads

>skelington grill
>Sub 100lb
>5'8"
Well, that's a no in the tits and ass department. What's even the point of living if you don't have either?

How are we meant to care or judge you without pics?

such cruelty, guys, i'm serious af

youre skinny eat more and do ss

your progress seems fine. what do you do for workout? maybe could switch around abit and do more volume but fewer days per week.

Replace most fluid you drink with whole milk.

That alone will let you gain some weight.

>am I doing fine?
Why the fuck would a bunch of gay autists on a Mongolian cherry picking forum know if you’re “doing fine”, you decide if you like your progress you dumb cunt. If you don’t work harder, if you do keep at it, that fucking simple. Can’t believe I fell for this shitty bait.

>I want to be a faggot twink!
>but I'm a girl!!
You're the gayest person I've ever met.
girls need fat, if not muscle and fat.

>Amateur body fitness competition-day level body-fat-%.
>Is this too much?

Assuming that number is even roughly accurate, might be worth discussing your body-image with a professional.

>Those scales are good at producing Lottery numbers
It's 90% chance of larp thread but someone may find scale info useful anyway.

Those scales can be used to show some indication on where bodyfat is heading, but only if everything (especially hydration and electrolytes/salts) are identical. Even smudge on the plates doing the measuring will change numbers.
You can check sensitivity by wearing a backpack or somehting and look at how the bodyfat% numbers change when it really shouldn't.

If you didn't train, and then start to train - you can't compare the numbers.

If you're serious about feedback you should ask here

I hope you die

Sounds like you've made good improvements, keep it up.

POST BODY WITH TIMESTAMP OR FUCK OFF LARPER

Keep going you don’t need affirmation from a bunch of autist

The fuck guys I wasn't implying 9,4% is too much, I was just asking whether 5 lbs/month is too much weight gain in terms of muscle vs. fat. I'm aiming for like 110 lbs and 20% body fat.