Have lurked Veeky Forums and have been training consistently for the last 6 and half years in powerlifting...

Have lurked Veeky Forums and have been training consistently for the last 6 and half years in powerlifting, weightlifting and calisthenics. Ask me anything.

Why are you such a faggot?

How'd you take this picture from the bench?

how did you combine all 3 to form a routine? Do you have any examples? Also height weight and lifting stats?

you look a bit gay and your hips are really small relative to your upper body

Because of your dad

The spotter said it was "all you bro"

Height 178cm, weight 92kg
C&J 150kg, snatch 115kg, deadlift 280kg, squat 235kg, bench 170kg, ohp 115kg

Basically this interchanges with deloads every third week (pic related)

That's a beltless 265kg deadlift sumo stance, stronger and faster on my conventional

I am gay. No homo.

I would suggest some lunges to work on hip width.

Are you natty tho?

I can lunge with 100kg, it's just genetic I believe.

Yep

walking lunges with dbs not barbell in place.

I only ever do walking lunges, in place you're basically losing half the movement. If you want complete hip flexor activation, try wide grip overhead lunges. Your posture has to remain upright and you get a wider stretch through the movement.

What would it take to get you to go on a hike/camping trip and cook some food by the fire with me

Have you ever sneezed so hard you shit your pants?

wtf kind of routine is this?

Not a shitty split that's for fucking sure

ABxCDxx off days are either catch up or Sprint/cardio sessions really only have 1 proper rest day per week. Volume and intensities change depending on if it's deload (about every third week)

Warm ups aren't included in the routine, so of course you have to work up to whatever your actual working sets are.

Haven't experienced that joyous occasion yet unfortunately, what's it feel like?

>Height 178cm, weight 92kg
Do you roid? I mean you're pretty lean and at the same time extremely heavy for that height

How hard do you push those 5 sets of 6? Straight sets, RPE?

>extremely heavy for that height
Indeed. And that bw+20kg OHP is beyond incredible...

>chinstrap beard
Like I'm going to take any advice from you

If he is the guy in the op pic then the routine is clearly good enough to make him look like that.

You are too well grommed to be straight.
Hit me up bby.

>Yep
Stfu you lying cunt.