STOP CYBERBULLYING Veeky Forums!

instagram.com/p/BeOdkBHj3N2/?hl=en&taken-by=johnnysjoys

Not sure if this has been actually discussed, but this legend is back in the gym due to online harassment over his infamous squatting video.

Well Veeky Forums, is he going to make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRJhgFMj_HV/?hl=en&taken-by=johnnysjoys
instagram.com/p/BeOdkBHj3N2/?hl=en&taken-by=johnnysjoys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone got the squatting video?

instagram.com/p/BRJhgFMj_HV/?hl=en&taken-by=johnnysjoys

don't have the webm but here's his instagram

What am I looking at, exactly? Is it a mtf, a ftm or something else?

So she became a man who acts like he want's to become a woman?

You Translate:
Trans Male. Vegan. Eating Disorder Recovery. Survivor. Body Positive. Inclusive Feminist

>she
>he

Its Xhe actually

Whats wrong with that?

redundancy

I've never even heard of a sane tranny. Not one single one ever.

Check Blaire white in YouTube, you won't believe your eyes, she even call the bullshit of the crazy tranny movement so she's actually cool

>She
>Attention whore
>Sane

>squatting in the smith
>not even hitting parallel
Why

Its smile is lovely though

Are there any before pics?

Because it's his first day in the gym after being so ill he almost died.

>she
oh boy

>implying any sane person would ever want to chop off their sexual organs
Who would've thought?

tbqh senpai, you should stop cyberbullying

who gives a shit if this guy is different from you

he, she, whatever, doesn't effect your gainz at all. Put on your own oxygen mask first before cyberbullying soyboys.

cyberbullying and bullying is a natural process of animal instincts, to try and prove you are alpha

>"dont judge me if you dont know me"
Dont tell me what to do, stupid.

Please help this poor guy

I was just b8ting but, I think for real that Blaire is as sane as it gets

All memes aside, this goofy clip has given me more little joy and smiles than it should have. Not even in a mean way, I've come to just enjoy it.

Glad I have a home gym.

>guy

>so ill he almost died
People with his mental disorder tend to blow things way out of proportion. He probably had a bad flu.

Can somebody tell it on instagram that nobody hates it for its gender they hate it for being a massive faggot doing squats in a smith machine I don't have social media accounts or I'd do it myself

It's disgusting because eh should be doing FULL FUCKING SQUATS AND WORK HARD NOT THIS MEME SHIT WHERE EH HAS TIME TO SMILE

Yep a bad flu that lasted literal years and saw him in the hospital.

>johnnysoys

It's self-aware.

Post proofs

>literal years and saw him in the hospital
So, what you're saying is that a tranny and its health problems are being a burden on the healthcare system and the tax payer? You don't say...

OK let me just go through his instagram of thousands of pictures to find proof from like 5 years ago

Feelsbadman

>instagram.com/p/BeOdkBHj3N2/?hl=en&taken-by=johnnysjoys
>Little did I know, my video would attract a swarm of haters that ended up starting memes of me that went viral on FB, IG, Twitter, Veeky Forums, Reddit, meme sites & various message boards. I’ve seen over a DOZEN memes of me (and a New Years comic I made it in)
>(and a New Years comic I made it in)
>I’ve seen over a DOZEN memes of me (and a New Years comic I made it in)

It's official. This is the kind of people that give out advice on Veeky Forums

why is she almost showing her vegana on that pic

>Blaire white
>claims to be conservative
>tranny claims to be conservatie
Ok, what's the next step? First step was Milo Yiannopoulos claiming conservative while at the same time saying he loves to suck nigger dicks, second step is Check Blaire. What's the next step?

Ugly wench. I'd still pity fucked her tho, she didn't experience good fuckin that's why she changed genders.

Does anyone have the new year comic?
I newfagged and only saved the thumbnails of both :(

I mean, the one not made by Sir.

He's the way he is exactly because he wasn't bullied enough.

wtf you guys haven't told me that he has more workout videos

>johnnysjoysBe nice, I recently started dead lifting We all start somewhere @snapfitness

I'm a survivor. We're a dying breed.

>tfw your owner is a vegan

His mom is pretty hot for her age tho

Amanda is sex

> His

If you read for about 2 minutes you'll realize his illness was a eating disorder, the bitch literally just had to eat more to not be a burden on society.

lol I started out at about that skinny. The explosion that was this clip, shooting out to every far corner of the internet in so little time, has vindicated me for initially being too embarrassed to go to the gym.

Would destroy.

Not even trying to troll but she legit looks like if a Chad started flirting with her she'd laugh but keep pushing for it then when Chad is heavy petting the shit out of her in her house and this soykid shows up she'd just laugh and not even stop the heavy petting.

I legit think you could fuck her in the same house and she wouldn't even care to stay quiet.

you didn't post a video of yourself weirdly smiling at the camera while 1/8th squatting in the smith machine though, did you? you went and did your workout and went home.

I'm not the guy you responded to, but with "gym fail" videos becoming more common, and the assumption that scrawny guys are commies and soyboys I probably wouldn't want to go to a gym either in that state.

you wouldn't give a shit about this video if you werent obsessed with trannies

Uh, realized I responded to you, and not the guy who replied to you. Sorry, need more caffeine.

>I had to silence myself for self protection while a group of people who care for me fought hard to report things.

>To the haters: You’ve fueled me to stand up, speak up and get my SASSY ASSY back in the gym.

This creature shouldn't fucking exist.

Also
>hurr durr im back at the gym
>posts video dancing

Fucking end this.

I didn't go to the gym until I reached twink/ancient Greek rent boy mode and would advise all skeletons to do the same.
When you're something like 115lbs at 5'11 you can gain that first 20lbs extremely quickly.

sounds like you're an actual butthurt hater bro
sorry this ruined your day
t. sassy assy

Because she is a whore

Which one of you posted this?

whoever did kek

Brenner was the original tranny and s/he is a conservative

> doesn't like veganas
faggot

I mean, I don't really have a problem with this person. It's your body do whatever you want I guess. But there's no way you can record these videos, look at them, post them online and not expect to get shit on.

I'll be honest here. Of course it's easy to make fun of it/him/her and that absurd squat.
But sometimes it can go too far, like how it is now.
You faggots don't need to destroy a person online, even tho they might have a mental illness.

This is exactly how I feel. It's gotta be fucking bait. That's not even a DL

oh, so it's retarded

lmao

everyone starts out somewhere
most humans have a level of awareness so as not to film their status as stick creatures and share it with all of their """""friends"""""
"he's" not going to make it, or anything, too degenerate a lifestyle to accomplish anything other than shame and early suicide

"might"
"MIGHT"
What the fuck count as certain mental illness for you?

Christ that's disgusting

>The hair under this thing's tits
lol I can't finish my dinner now, thanks

>hair
These are scars from the breast removal op

literal 10/10 woman right there

this is the first time i've ever seen a smith dl

>Cyber bullying or any kind of bullying is not acceptable. It’s harmful and should not be tolerated.
The very next sentence:
>To the haters: You’ve fueled me to stand up, speak up and get my SASSY ASSY back in the gym.
What did he mean by this?

>tfw no sassy assy gym bro

T. Fag

>locking knees
Natural selection at its finest

So this is the power of veganism plus soymilk?

>she

user I...

who else here /snapfitness/ though? It's actually a pretty good gym where I am and it's not too expensive either.

so its a women that wants to be a man that wants to be a women?

what the fuck

Made me laugh more than it should have

Eh this isn't as bad as I was expecting. He's just a very skinny guy in the Smith machine with form that couldn't be described as good. At least he was in the gym right?

nice child bearing hips you got there

I bet this delusional started because at 16 she had no tits and people started saying she had a boys body and she was insecure to the point where when she found out about the idea of becoming a tranny she thought that was better than being called boyish

Me

>Guy

>guy
>he
That's not even the real issue here anyway
>quarter rep squats
>in the smith machine
>with 0lbs and a pussy pad

>this account

>To the haters: You’ve fueled me to stand up, speak up and get my SASSY ASSY back in the gym

So, literally all the hatred you are preaching against made you want to better yourself and take responsibility for your body?
Those assholes.