Did someone with a medical background take a look at the test results of onionman...

did someone with a medical background take a look at the test results of onionman ? dumping what i saved last time i was here.

Other urls found in this thread:

discountedlabs.com/blog/post/blog_the_role_of_estradiol_in_males_/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4929738/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've noticed a huge decrease in the mass of my long term gyno, and i've been eating half a red onion a day for about 3 weeks. my boners are also much, much harder, but that could be from all the vitamin d3, magnesium and zinc i've been taking.

hormones change a lot during the year, it is almost impossible to determine if a single food decreases this or that hormone or if it even matters.

But such a massive decrease in estradiol in the blood is not normal, it could be a bad or a good thing, considering really low estradiol levels in males are correlated with impotence and loss of libido.

>red onions
Warm memo that this is Veeky Forums science and that the original tests were plausibly with yellow.

>really low estradiol levels in males are correlated with impotence and loss of libido
can you tell me more about that ?
i understood that lower beta estradiol levels mean less blocking of the overall test in the body. interesting to learn about possible negative effects, too.

This has a rather simplified explanation of what I meant.

discountedlabs.com/blog/post/blog_the_role_of_estradiol_in_males_/

Now, this is purely looking at libido/sex drive, not anabolic activity in the body.

>In the past, there has been some concern with possible side effects of elevated estrogen levels (hyperestrogenism), such as fatigue, gynecomastia, diminished libido, and erectile dysfunction. A large retrospective study conducted at 35 Low T Centers sought to understand if there were predictive factors of patients who were more likely to develop high estradiol levels after testosterone replacement therapy. (Tan, Cook, and Reilly 2015) As part of the study, the researchers also incorporated the use of aromatase inhibitor (AI) such as anastrozole (Arimidex) and selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERM) such as tamoxifen (Nolvadex) to alleviate symptoms of hyperestrogenism.

The trend in estradiol levels in the 4 age groups studied (65 years) was analyzed. Estradiol was lowest in the 65 years). Much of the use of anastrozole and tamoxifen was in the 2 middle age groups, resembling the prevalence of hyperestrogenism. Interestingly, it was determined that patients with lower estradiol (

The only way to prove it is to have test group
One group must only work out
Another must only eat onions
Then a third will do nothing
We then compare and will eventually find out if it was onion that increase test or just excicise

how big should the test group be.
i am working out a bit everyday and eating half an onion and 1 garlic thingy a day but im not sure how to get hands on a blood test that doesnt eat up my food money

i kinda get the jizz of it but there also was a rise in the free test. doesn't the free testestorone use the same mechanisms the estradiol would normally use so it just replaces it ?

To be honest, no one knows for sure.
But there are estrogen receptors in male genitals, specifically in the penis that makes it much easier to get an erection if proper estrogen binding is in place.
This might explain why people suffer from a loss of libido and impotence when taking specific steroids like deca or tren.

1 person per group might be sufficient for a test conducted by a Chinese stamp collecting chat room but we won’t be put on any scientific journals. You either have to stop eating, stop working out, or both

thats good to know.
is it possible to raise both test and estradiol at the same time? practicly speaking by eating raw onion/leek type of food combined with soy, lentils and bean stuff

>is it possible to raise both test and estradiol at the same time?

Yeah, taking test does that very easily.
There's also reason to believe an increase in phytoestrogen intake increases libido and sperm count severely at least in some animals like bulls.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4929738/

Shame it does the exact opposite in humans

You kinda get the jizz of it? Retard

I've been eating a med sized yellow onion every day (or two smaller ones). The first day burnt the fugn shit out of my mouth. Had sore spots and certain foods made healing worse. Second day, more manageable. 3rd day started to ascend to shrek-hood. I'm enjoying them now for the most part. They at least don t fuck my mouth all up plus they're healthy af so meme or not at least it's harmless.

I do feel more manly. could swear my beard is starting to come in thicker. Seeing more blonde hairs on my chest. I've been exercising for the first time in years lately too and consuming garden vegetables plus chicken so that's prob helping.

> n = 1
> no information on natural variance for onionman's natural estrogen levels
> overall test decrease

anyone who thinks onionman's results vindicate the meme is a brainlet.

It's a touchy subject desu.
Flax seeds have the highest concentrations of phytoestrogens in any foodgroup.
Flax seed supplementation and its effects in male human libido isn't really studied much.

Usually studies are done in rats/sheep/bulls, etc.
What's really weird is that male mammals fed flax seed oil rich in lignans have bigger penises.

>cruciferous vegetables decrease female hormones
On a newer news scientists have discovered that water is wet.
Also
>He didn't test subjects with placebo onions without them knowing

My hair improved...certainly not fixed though.

For me the results certainly don't prove anything conclusively as it's a result with 1 participant.

However it was the best I could do.

I did and still do notice benefits.
Need less sleep
Hair regrowth
Better sex drive

Do you know if white onions work too or only red?

I don't know.
I only did red.

I don't think red have a super magic quality so I would guess all types will have the same result.

I just prefer red.
Do it.
Worst that happens is you have an additional veg a day.

Best case.. SUPER POWERS SON!

Also I'm testing pomegranate long Jack and cocoa.

I'll let you know in 3 weeks.

>people actually follow this low test retard

Keep up the good work, you motivated me to use more onions in my cooking. Also been eating pomegranates.

Don't talk shit about Onionman you absolute fucking faggot
Fight me

Cool.
Glad to hear it.

More fruit and veg will always help.

Try them raw where you can.

My gym buddy is doing it with cooked to see if there is any difference.
Although he isn't as super consistent as me with diet it will be nice to have an example with cooked.

>the jizz of it

Thanks fellow onion knight!

I am Siegward of Catarina!

Testosterone varies by 31% on a daily basis. Onionman only had a 13% increase in test, well within standard deviation. a 13% test increase at average levels (600) would put you at 680, still in the middle of average (1200 is highest natty). He lowered Estrogen by 68%. Estrogen increases bone and muscle density. He cucked his own gains. Downing onions is a bad idea unless you have abnormally high estrogen and are developing gyno. The study everyone quotes was done in a shitty Iranian lab with malnourished rats vs rats being fed. Their test was only higher because malnourishment tanked the test in the control group.

>Cucking your own gains by eating onions
Enjoy

Fuck, that looks delicious

Why did you start taking vitamin d3, magnesium and zinc?

Not who you are responding too but:
>d3
Most first world people are d3 deficient, especially in winter. It is the most common deficiency with over 90% of adults 19+ not getting enough daily.

>zinc
Important mineral, but easy to get through diet if you aren't some retarded vegan or whatever. Don't take over 50mg TOTAL of this a day or you will fuck yourself over. Most people eat like shit and don't get enough though.

>magnesium
Moderately difficult to get through diet, and is another important mineral.

Use your googlefu if you want to see all they shit they do.

Thanks user.
Gonna buy this or Floradix. I states that it provides 1000mg calcium, 400mg magnesium and 15mg zinc per serving.

t. brainlet

>muh natural variance
>massive decrease in estrogen
>tiny decrease in total testosterone

Does anyone have the original side by side without the Nazi and pepe shit?

Gyno decrease?
Awesome.

Don't supplement with calcium.
Not unless you want a heart attack.