youtube.com/watch?v=dvRbVQfzGVk
youtube.com/watch?v=EKovEX0G748
youtube.com/watch?v=EMHdUO0ZcoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That steak looks fatty and disgusting

I love meat but it's not hygienic to serve that on a wooden cutting board

that steak looks like squashed turd.
disgusting

.... it's perfectly hygienic and all good chefs use wooden cutting boards for meat.

Wood is better than plastic

I don't know about that. Plastic you can nuke in the dishwasher or bleach. Wood you have to maintain and usually has some shitty oil on it.

This looks like a very poorly cooked steak.

Pretty much the worst steak I have ever seen.
Would probably rather eat her and I fucking love meat.

I love meat but that steak looks fucking nasty. The look on her face agrees

found the vegan
thats a fine piece of meat twink

Wood is more likely to harbor microbes in the cuts you make on it, as well as holding unto moisture, which promote bacterial growth. A wooden cutting board like that would be a health code violation here in cali

Dude the whole thread agrees that is a piece of shit excuse for meat. You can go youtube what good meat looks like. Townsend and sons has some nice videos of meat cooked 18th century style.

>huge low quality cut of beef
>poorly prepared
>served with burnt corn and boiled carrots
I'll pass

You posting a picture doesn’t disprove their claim you fucking idiot. Veganism is and forever will be on the moral high ground, but it’s healthier and more gains potential to eat both plants and meats

What cut is that supposed to be? Looks like someone tried to combine 5 different steaks in a lab experiment and that thing came out.

There is no moral high ground to be obtained, cuck. Animals aren't sentient, they serve no purpose other than to be used for labor, upholstery, and food.

Shit steak, i rate the girl tho

Ever had a dog or a cat?

>the moral high ground
LMAO

No, but I would eat my dog if my life depended on it.

>moral highground
Just like letting niggers fuck your wife and country right?

adjective:
able to perceive or feel things.
synonyms: feeling, capable of feeling, living, live; More

Nope because they’ve been bred to be useful tools for mankind’s development. In all honesty we could’ve selectively bred them to be fatter and have more meat so we could eat them but that would be completely pointless seeing as how we have cows and other farm animals

>le me have pet animal who serves no purpose and keep it inside the house 23hrs a day for my own amusement is my argument
(you)

It depends on the plastic. Most plastics are not suited for warm food.

They are sentient you dolt. Animals feel pain and emotions. Try justifying hurting something to eat it when you’re not out of options for food and those options are not going to feel pain

Wood cutting boards are like petri dishes of bacterial growth.

Nice argument bud

Animals aren't equivalent to people no matter what you cucks want to believe. Stop trying to trivialize the value of human life by acting like animal life has the same value.

Humans have a concept of humanity unlike animals. Go into the jungle and see how much a tiger cares about your feelings when he starts eating your soy filled intestines while you're still alive. Humans have dominion over the earth, you don't reach the top of the food chain by eating grass.

*laughs awkwardly*
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

Did you guys not see the pic they posted? Youre falling for the trolls obvious bait. Pay attention nublets

>Youre falling for the trolls obvious bait

>butterfly cut
Get out

who said animals and people are the same? if you see a small do in the path your walking on you don't punt it like sociopath, you walk around it. when theres an alternative option to not hurt anything and still get food then you have a morally superior choice
elephants eat grass and they'd kick your ass easily

youtube.com/watch?v=TdTXaFtDqZE

wwere my coogies op

gib me mine COOGIES

wOW it'a ALmoSt as iF AniMAlS EvOlved To EAt meAt

still better than serving it on a korean pullover knitting board

and carnivores eat plants from time to time, your point being? when your out of options you need to eat something

found the poortrashfag. you have no idea what proper steak looks like. go back to grilling squirrels behind your trailer

>fatty
>disgusting

Nigga what

There's a difference between using an animal for its food and hide value and harming it for no reason. Meat is tasty and test boosting and there is no vegan substitute for high quality leather. The point is that animals exist for the sake of humans. Some are for food some are for companionship and some are for artistic inspiration. Regardless, there is nothing morally wrong with killing an animal and consuming its flesh.

drop the cult echo chamber man. I left it 6 months ago and feel a lot better. It's not healthy mentally or physically.

This main. Fuck you limp dick fags getting 6 oz sirloins and a side salad. OPs steak should be a ribeye, the best steak

yes i said meat i healthier than the alternatives but food is to fuel the body. if you don't NEED to kill an animal for its meat then you eating meat is you choosing it for selfish reason and thus killing needlessly for your luxery.

Not to serve retard. You cut raw meat on a wooden cutting board then wash it. Leaving food, especially raw meats on such a porous surface is asking for bacteria

What if these animals have used us humans as an evolutionary tactic to extensively breed and pro long their kind?

that bitches food isnt even vegan, theres parmesan cheese on there you fucking spaz

What are you even trying to say?

>yes i said meat i healthier than the alternatives

You made my point, meat is the superior food so why should we settle for inferior fuel sources. Logic would tell you that you would want the best fuel source even if other options are available.

These animals have knowingly used us to feed them and house them in order for their genetics to survive. Some of these animals would be extinct or close to without this genius strategic.

strategy *

ok dude we get it you like to fuck your dog

now leave us alone

Leave the cult and you'll be happier for it.
Also, do you practice veganism for environmental issues and may I ask where you live?

logic isn't the same as morals, science isn't philosophy

And I'm saying there is nothing morally wrong with providing the best available food source for your species.

dude please stop fucking your dog

whats wrong m8? scared to leave the echo chamber?

think of it in terms of a minimalist. we now have a sufficient food source in plants so meat is just a optional pleasure. your species can survive off of plants and can continue to reproduce and thrive. so eating meat is entirely a choice that is morally faulty

I'm not sure you should use Cali as the gold standard of reasonable laws, user.

whats wrong mate scared to stop fucking your dog

He's probably a nig or an Arab, they're the ones I always see complaining that anyone who isn't too much of an idiot to train a dog is fucking it. Because that's the only reason these types of people could ever think of owning a pet. It always goes back to muh dik

You're fucking your dog aren't you?

>muh dik
t. nigger

Veganism is also a burden on the environment.
Eating locally is the best thing you can do for the Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=dvRbVQfzGVk

Okay dogfucker.

it all makes sense now.

>muh dik
t. nigger

Keep fuck'n that dog.

>muh dik
t. nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=EKovEX0G748
youtube.com/watch?v=EMHdUO0ZcoE

look bro i found a pic of you

>muh dik
t. nigger

The surface draws the moisture and bacteria inside the cutting board where it goes and dies. Wooden cutting boards are sanitary, plastic ones are not (unless subjected to high heat).

>muh dik
t. nigger

Surviving and thriving are not the same thing. Technically we could survive for weeks without any food but that would come at the cost of strength and mental ability. There is nothing to be gained morally from being a weak useless gimp. You can better serve the animals that you care about so much if you recognize that some of them are meant to be eaten for your sake.

found a pic of you and your mom bro

desu i can eat both that dish in one sitting

>muh dik
t. nigger

You look fat and disgusting.

I don't give a fuck about dead cows and there's no moral obligation for me to give a fuck in the first place

I eat meat, but that looks like shit. I'd rather have the pasta.

They don't serve the meat on the same board they cut the meat on you tards

>wood not hygienic
Nigga what are you doing?
Not even is there nothing wrong with using wood, there are also antibacterial compounds present in wood.

>bleach
Just use regular dishwashing liquid and you are more than fine.

>I don't know about that
You don't know about much my dude, stop showing yourself up.