Pic related nullifies all of your "gains"

pic related nullifies all of your "gains"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfsOgarSc-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you think people lift for self defense or something?

THOTs aren't shooting at me on tinder

/k/ pls go

you can also carry a gun while being big though

but how will it get past my katana?

pic related nullifies all of your "pic related nullifies all of your "gains"

but how will it get pasta my parmagiana?

Let's see that stop my ar

Tell me when you can lift a refrigerator with a 9mm

pic related nullifies all of your "pic related nullifies all of your "pic related nullifies all of your "gains"

Can you use this one, musclelet?

being wealthy enough to hire bodyguards nullifies both lifting and your guns lel

N-nani?!

but what if i hire a private army against your bodyguards?

Good luck shooting yourself up a flight of stairs m8.

>he carries but doesn't keep up on his physical fitness to be better able to apply his weapon
Faggot.

>airshit
*laughs as I shoot you for real*

>posts the light, pussy version of the M60

is this before or after i fuck your girlfriend, you fat fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=cfsOgarSc-Q

>Gets stabbed before he can remember which fat fold his piece is in

Pic related nullifies your "pic related nullifies your "pic related nullifies your "pic related nullifies all your gains"""

>that pic
Mate, I don't even fucking lift, and my pectoral would stop that shit dead.

Does your AR fire a M2 AP?
>protip: probably not

Because a level IV plate can catch even those.

You'll be pretty fucked up after though, definitely not able to fight since all your ribs would be fucking broken

fpbp

(You)

If you can shoulder fire it without breaking shit, you can catch it without breaking shit.

Physics.

I'd be more worried about getting a shitload of spalling to the underside of my chinny-chin-chin, with an AP round.

The bullet flies in the barrel without touching anything. You are not getting the full force as compared to an impact

That pic is a .177 caliber air pistol, it wouldn't reliably kill a fucking rat.

>nullifies gains
yeah, right

You're stopping the bullet in much less time than it takes to leave the barrel, so while the F and the M are the same the A in F=MA is much greater and the apparent force is much worse.

[spoiler]oh[/spoiler] [spoiler]well[/spoiler] [spoiler]guess[/spoiler] [spoiler]you[/spoiler] [spoiler]don't[/spoiler] [spoiler]want[/spoiler] [spoiler]to[/spoiler] [spoiler]suck[/spoiler] [spoiler]on[/spoiler] [spoiler]my[/spoiler] [spoiler]big[/spoiler] [spoiler]hairy[/spoiler] [spoiler]cock[/spoiler]

>he doesn't lace his protein shakes with kevlar for maximum bulletproofing gains

[spoiler]test[/spoiler]

You're correct, but an AR still isn't gonna break your ribs, unless you're using soft trauma plates AND are a spooky skeleton DYEL

Pleb tier taste.

Get on my level, newfag.

Pic related nullifies your "Pic related nullifies your "pic related nullifies your "pic related nullifies your "pic related nullifies all your gains""""

>i forgot to post pic related

I'd take a (real) m9 over the px4, just my personal preference

*blocks your path*

>absolutely_disgusting.jpg

Oh, yes, a BB gun is sure gonna do some damage.

tell me this is shopped r-right?

thanks for this video mate