JANUARY IS OVER

Okay New Years Resolutioners, who the fuck is left standing? It's been a month and if you haven't pussied out yet on your resolution, get the fuck in here. You're the 1% that hasn't given up yet. How are you doing with it? Making progress? Getting big? Getting slim? You've made it this far!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NfVEEF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not over yet bum,
still 10 more hours to go.

But yeah, going to the gym tonight. Legs still sore from yesterday (Managed to get 275 on Squats)

I used to lift, so I'm not happy with where I am right now.

still doing good. Last week was a little shitty because skipped a day but this week seems to be back to normal.
Havent lost a bunch of weight but seeing a bit of muscle definition and being able to go up in weights feels good. Clothes arent as tight as they were so i think im at least losing cms

Gj mate!

Used to LMAO4PLAET, so, like I said. Not happy.

Weird being a fatty in the gym

gonna make it

Blob reporting in, lost 7kg and took the first step of slowly transitioning into some sort of human like shape

I got a jump by starting in November. It was a bit of NYR and a bit of wanting to be Chad dad for the family I was planning with the gf. Did meme machines for two months then started SL. Gf broke my heart so now it's just me working the program. I'm gonna make it brahs.

It wasn't a new year resoluton, but generally a goal I've been dreaming to reach for a few months, just happened to get the balls to start doing it this week.

>Lost 4kg in january.
>Still on NoFap.
Making progress but could've done better tbqhwy.

Have plans to go to the gym, haven't gone once this year

First month of 2018 is over, I'm sitting here and the only amount of time I actually worked out this month is 10 minutes doing bicep, tricep, and shoulder workout

10 minutes this month

>I'm fucked r-right guys? I still haven't gone to the gym, but I DO want to go

What's stopping you?

niggers

My NYR was to be financially and physically fit. I'm still standing with a strong budget and I'm about to start a home gym

>You have been banished from Veeky Forums until January 1st, 2019

I just sit at home all the time, no real need or desire to go outside and improve

I'm rich as fuck and live life comfortably, but I feel like shit everyday because I know going to the gym will change my life

I want to go, but I'm sitting here laughing at myself, there is no real NEED in my life to get back into the gym

Why do you guys always workout? I used to be a gym rat too, but i outgrew the gym hobby, still want to go, still have no reason to go

I can't believe its been a month and i haven't gone once

you sound entitled as fuck

Started my diet second week of Jan, 218-209.
Feeling good with my small bit of progress.

He doesn't sound entitled.

He sounds soft and domesticated.

Don't worry buddy if you don't want to improve yourself then don't be a waste of space at the gym taking up equipment (especially the racks and barbells) the rest of us would like to be using to better ourselves as human beings.

>22
>6'1
I was 275 in August but lost some of that because I went from a completely sedentary job to a fairly active one. I started going to the gym on the first of November, 255>225 and am starting to see some gains and fit into older clothing again. Last week I hurt my wrist somehow and I haven't been able to go to the gym since. I don't want to lose the little momentum/gains I have, someone hold me.

>He sounds soft and domesticated.

Take it back

Started lifting last summer, figuring that I'll first get that down to a habit before worrying about losing weight. NYR promise was to lose weight and so far I've been sticking to it.

You're obviously not interested in working out so why even try. You're too comfy mate, maybe comfy for now but the last longer you hold yourself back the more you will learn to resent yourself. Have some self respect anyone can put in 3-4 hrs a week in the gym

>You're obviously not interested in working out so why even try

I don't really have the time though, I would have to wakeup at like 5am just to go to the gym and back home at 630-7am than work......

son I work 12 hour days including an hour commute each way and I do it.

I'm probably older than you and I'm tired of the whole gym thing

Can you believe you have to wait to use a machine?

Can you believe you have to ask to use something in case someone was thinking of using it?

>kek,
I don't have the time to sit and wait while some punk wants to do some mediocre work in some gym, take that shit home

I fucking hate waiting for everyone else and I just want to kick them off the rack, bench, platform etc...

My patience has run out,

>still going three times a week
>still a weakling but stronger every week

I'm 180 cm/ 78kg but my bf% is still way too high.
Overall it's comfy, I actually like going to the gym. I tried to lift the depression away but it has only worked for two weeks.

Lost 8 lbs and look more solid.going to continue.so far my favorite lift is military press.

>was a fatass
>lost weight
>started training intermittently for a year or two
>look normal/a bit buff
>gained some weight again and stopped training
>decided to lose weight before I become a fatass
And now it's going TOO well, in the sense I probably eat below 1500 kcal daily.
It's not even forced. I just easily adapt to eating less.
I lost like 2kg in 12-13 days. And now my fat is filled with water and is squishy and disgusting, I look fatter than I was two weeks ago.

Lost 24 pounds in a month. Thank you /fast/

SS going alright, not progressing as planned perhaps because I miss work-days at times; two this month.
Doing all the others with the right effort and working on form.
Started another martial art per week in addition to the usual I've done for 3 years and been improving in cardio work between lift days.
Good and bad stuff.

Been jogging for about six months so far, all on the treadmill. For January, I've tried to do one 8mph mile before finishing with two 6mph miles every weekday morning. I just couldn't get past my first mile today (feeling tired, sore, a little depressed, etc). Going to take the rest of the week off and try again on Monday.

Trying to figure out how realistic it is to shoot for 5 miles in

2017 goals
>got gf
>got fit
>got sub 20 min 5k
>ran a race with my dad

2018 goals
>continue to stay fit
>cook more than chicken turkey beef and shit like that
>land a job

How'd you do it? Straight fast or intermittent fasting?

As a former skeleton I've been constantly gaining weight and look better than ever, although I'm far from being called fit I'm making progress in both muscle/aesthetic and strength, so I'm quite happy. Lifting has been an absolutely positive change in my life.

ive failed every single one of them..

my goals were get up to 3k..lost my job.

get my comptia...naw..didnt even start it even though im literally LITERALLY jobless and homeless...

read 40 hours HAHAHAAH I only did like ten...

im fucking pathetic..

>get my comptia..

What's up senpai
What job you going in for? What are your skills?

Why not Cisco or some other certs, don't tell me you fell for the A+ meme...

>lost 12 kg
>gained 4 kg back
>got my gains back I got almost 2 years ago from lifting feeling great and managed to get 1 size smaller in terms of clothes size
going to try and keep lifting and bulking up

Still going 6 days a week, practically giving up any time for vidya on week days. It still just feels fun to go to the gym, maybe that feeling will fade but I guess if I've made it this far I don't know what will stop me. Progress has been slow, but I guess I shouldn't expect much, went from 129lbs to 132lbs in the month and my lifts have been slowly increasing, though they are still really shit (120lbs squat, 80lbs bench, 150lbs deadlift, 55lbs OHP). Main goal is to get bigger and stronger to fix my confidence issues and to use the gym to prevent depression, because playing vidya everyday just made me feel really bad about myself.

started January 9th after my younger brother's wedding. I had lost 100lbs 5 years before but I got a gf and she goblin'd all my gains and I gained it all back. So I'm down 15lbs doing omad and lifting on Texas method. Still adding weight everyweek. Feel good.

r u a grill?

No, just to make my story even more ridiculous, I'm 5'10" and at my smallest I was 115lbs (last june). If the "girly" thing was my confidence issues, that's because I have insane acne all over, my face, chest, back, shoulders aesthetically ruined by acne.

>that's because I have insane acne all over, my face, chest, back, shoulders aesthetically ruined by acne.
my brother used to have that he went to a skin doctor and managed to get it fixed for a few months
you really gotta eat more senpai especially high protein foods n shit like chicken breasts n eggs
atleast you can do bodyweight training with proper form unlike my fat ass

I normally start going back to the gym in February. I fucking can't stand New Years people crowding up and fucking up the gym.

discord.gg/NfVEEF

Welcome to hell ya bunch of neets

Both. I’ve straight fasted for a total of 9 days this money. And done keto IF the other days.

>discord.gg/NfVEEF

Give me a new link

Well yeah in the past month I've been working on actually getting calorie surplus, it's hard though, I think I was so skinny to start because I just never have much of an appetite, before I cared about my weight I could go a whole day on a bowl of cereal or something. Eating is also hard for me because I'm allergic to a lot of shit, lactose intolerant, celiac disease, allergic to soy, and I am technically allergic to egg, but decided to start eating it again for easy daily protein (I'm not deadly allergic to any of the shit though, most don't even give me the slightest stomach ache, I only know I'm allergic because I had a food test around a year ago). As for the acne I've tried a lot of treatments, asked a lot of different types of doctors, all it ever was was a hole burning in my pocket, decided even if I found a cure it wouldn't be worth how much I have to spend on it.

back to three days a week. only thing that makes me happy these days

>taking a month off from the gym because
>being fit

Choose 1 faygot

I completely failed january and didn't get myself out of the rut I got into at the beginning of thanksgiving.

I basically lost all summer progress. finally got a haircut, cleaned up my room and went grocery shopping without buying bad food. Went for a run and jesus fucking christ... what I used to be able to do in 10 minutes took me 20. My legs felt like iron. I could feel the fat I gained in between my arms and legs.

I'm fucking done with this shit.

sorry by done with this shit I mean falling off.
I'm gonna fucking make it this time no more excuses. I'm starting tomorrow after already getting a three day head start and getting everything I needed today

were all gonna fucking make it

Have lost 6kg (13 pounds). According to scales, almost all of that was body fat. Down from 22% body fat to 18%. Gunning for around 15%.

Am 187cm and 96.5kg. 24 y/o.

Doing IF (16h fast) + 1800-2000 kcal/day + eating macros. Have upped my activity too.

I think I'm gonna make it lads.

>rich
>no home gym

I started January last year. Been going 3-4 times a week the entire year.
I didn't start because of some meme resolution though, just happened to be January.

Started going to the gym about 3 weeks ago. I go 5 days a week. Started at 216 lbs and now I'm 202. I got tired of being a fat fuck. And yes, I know about water weight.

I remember I first week lifting. man I was in so much pain

I've lost 13 pounds in 20 days with IF. But I'm doing 16 hours fast, 8 hours eating, every day. Is that what you're doing or something different?

See

Proud of you guys. You're gonna make it.