I fell for the squats/deads meme so Im currently left with big quads and hams but lacking glutes in comparison

I fell for the squats/deads meme so Im currently left with big quads and hams but lacking glutes in comparison

so I tried hip thrusts for the first time today on a smith machine
I tried to concentrate on clenching my buttcheeks but kinda felt the movement a lot in my hams and lower back

any pointers on how to get strong glutes?

>SLDL
>RDL
>Deficit DL

>any pointers on how to get strong glutes?
Look up Bret Contreras. Do what he tells you to do

I know in a crowded marketplace it's necessary to have a niche in order to stand out, aka "unique selling proposition", but it's still pretty funny that Contreras's USP is being "the butt guy"
Do you think someone could specialize in another body part?
"Tricep trainer to the stars!"
"Calf Master"
"Sultan of Erector Spinae"

To be fair, the butt is an inherently sexual organ, combine that with the current zeitgeist of large butts being attractive and its really no wonder people like Bret take advantage of it.

DL work your glutes
ofc hip thrusts are very good and it's a good idea to do them but if you really did your DL you'd have some good glutes

activate glutes BEFORE doing heavy hip thrusts.

helped me a ton

strong glutes > strong hamies > strong quands

Lower the weight, nerd. Contreras screens people by having them do them with no weight added before he builds them up.

I need a serratus anterior expert stat.

How much do you DL user? I have a sneaking suspicion you haven't been lifting for more than 3 months, DL hits your glutes pretty fucking hard.

you probably have gluteal amnesia. look it up.

The Steelers were fools to let this beast go

>I fell for the squats/deads meme so Im currently left with big quads and hams but lacking glutes
Go deeper faglord

Is it me or does it seem like nobody was doing hip thrusts a few years ago?

Climb stairs, sprint.

Don't fucking remind me
>tfw have Harrison jersey
just gonna have to burn it I guess
also
>tfw have to wait another 7 months to watch the stillers

Everyone's trying to build a big ass now.

big ass is sign of explosiveness, athleticism, speed and power

dumbbell pullovers, lots of overhead work.

And who doesent love getting their boipucci punded like a jack hammer?

>n-no homo

Every girl I've been with has said guys with small asses are hot. Don't fucking delude yourself into thinking anyone but faggots will be checking out your fat ass.

>did squats
>lacking glutes
lower

Wrong my friend. Girls like butts just as much as guys do.

Its okay stud not every guy can have a big boy booty.

There's this guy I know, he got his gf solely because she loved his big ass and would always mire it where they both worked

Nobody finds small asses hot. Most girls don't give a fuck about your ass in general, but the few that do prefer bigger ones.

Fuck I forgot about pullovers. Thanks bro.