Lifting is a waste of resources

Lifting is a waste of resources.

Time, energy and money.

Wasting too much money on food and supplements.

Wasting too much energy that you could use to improve your education and get a better job or star a business.

Time - wasting too many hours working out just to be a bit stronger or look a bit better . Why? What's the point?

I know most of you lift because you want to chase girls but you do not need to be strong to get girls. Just talk and talk and fucking talk your way into bed.

I've been lifting for 3 years but as of today I am a free man again.

Stop hating yourselves and get out of the gym, right now.

This is a toxic hobby and lifestyle.

I rather be a fat and lazy but happy person than a fitness slave.

Im addicted to the way my body feels being all hard and muscular.

I 100% agree with you, but Im too autistic to give it up.

Plus I like eating food, lifting keeps my BF% down due to having a higher metabolism with all the added LBM on my frame.

It gets your test up though which should help with every are of your life

In a society where you’re groomed from a child to work and be successful so you can pay to live a comfortable life. The smart are the rich and they have had the game rigged for hundreds of years thriving off the poor.
The rich have money, and time. The rich have time to workout.

If you’re poor, your government literally only want you to work and breed. No exercise allowed.
Society is a joke. Social and government constructs is a joke.

>2018
>Life was given to us through a miracle millions of years ago and we should all be thankful for everything given to us
>Yet people need to claim land on said gift and charge you for living on it

Don’t fall for the jew. Do what makes you happy. If working out makes you happy, workout.

I don't want to sound like a bad troll or anything but I wish I had never joined the gym.

I feel like a worthless piece of shit now since I don't have a world class physique after years of training. Is it all worth it? Money, time, energy, injuries... All for what? So a 16 years old can take ilegal substance and look better and become stronger than you in a couple of months?

Now I can't take small or weak people seriously, I fell for the bulking meme and I look like a fat piece of shit. I am strong. Yeah, but I look bad. Should I cut during months just to look better and become more a esthetic? Nope. I give up. This isn't worth it.

Other sports might be cool like running, swimming, cycling... But lifting is just a waste of time and will fuck your health eventually.

Weak mind, weak body. Checks out

>The smart are the rich and they have had the game rigged for hundreds of years thriving off the poor.

You should have just stopped here. Would have made your post more impactful. Well said on everything though.
Whether you like it or not testosterone is what drives men. Without it you might as well just kill yourself since your body will remind you that it needs testosterone to even function properly. Males with low test are fucked up and we see examples of this every day on here. I would rather keep working out to at least feel somewhat normal than to be some soyboy faggot. Males wouldn't have more muscle mass for no reason. You need it fool. So don't come to me with this shitpost.

shoo shoo gains goblin

Based post

I agree

But I wont stop purely because I like having a faster metabolism which lifting provides

>I rather be a fat and lazy but happy person than a fitness slave.

Good Goy OP, you finally fell into my master plan

Check mate! Hahaahahah

Its out duty to be strong and protect like we have throughout history - its you lowtest comfy soyboys who are contributing to death of masculinity worldwide

fuck off JIDF

inspiring inspirer.

I’m on the same boat as OP. I’ve been doing this for four years. My lifts are all stalling and I haven’t made any significant leaps in years. Now I’m lifting just to maintain what I accomplished years ago. I still don’t have a gf either. This path is just endless. I feel like I’m not going anywhere.

you shouldn't take lifting seriously and should see it as an accessory to whatever your main sport/hobby is. e.g. i play football (soccer). physical strength helps with this, and looking better is always nice for self confidence, but you shouldn't let it rule your life

Well op you fag, some of us actually love the fitness lifestyle.
I dont go to the gym like ''Aww fuck not again'' i go there and pump the shit out of my body until mount olympus gates open and zyzz come's and greets me at the gate. you sadcunt

I also want to add that lifting gave me stretch marks, which didn’t help at all in my journey.

My main sport is Tinder so...

>I’ve been doing this for four years. My lifts are all stalling and I haven’t made any significant leaps in years. Now I’m lifting just to maintain what I accomplished years ago. I still don’t have a gf either. This path is just endless. I feel like I’m not going anywhere.

I can relate, although for me its 8 years.

First 3 years = gains

Last 5 years = maintaining what I did in the first 3 years because gains dont seem to want to happen anymore.

Ive tried so many different things to make myself start gaining muscle again, and nothing works, maybe i am gaining a tiny bit, but its noticeable to be worth this daily grind.

I wonder if quitting lifting for 1 + year to FULLY Detrain, then come back again and maybe I can re-do noob gains again, that really makes lifting fun.

>toxic hobby and lifestyle
>wasting too many hours working out/why? what's the point?
>I'd rather be fat/lazy but happy thatn a fitness slave
I can't always say lifting makes me happier but it makes me less sad. Starting a new business or getting a better job is hardly a happiness inducing enterprise, especially in the beginning. Where will you develop the mental fortitiude to plod forward, sacrifice and resist temptation for the immedaite, easy pleasures? Is that not what fitness and self-overcoming are all about? Fitness itself is hardly toxic and people that take gear, go on crash diets, starve thier bodies are not fit despite their appearance. Saying you'd rather be fat/lazy and happy is absurd, you are not happy and being fat and lazy merely calcifies your inactivity and pursuit of immediate gratification.
Get your ass back in the gym or start that business. I dont want to hear that you'd rather be happy but fat and lazy.

>3-5 hours per week
>too much time

>average person spends 3-5+ hours PER DAY doing useless shit like watch TV, play vidya, on their phone, taking naps, etc.

It isn't about the LIFTING!
It isn't about the WEIGHTS!
IT'S ABOUT IMPROVING YOUR SELF AND PUSHING YOUR LIMITS!
YOU WORTHLESS FUCK LIFE IS NOT ABOUT MONEY OR TEMPORARY PLEASURE

Lol at comparing yourself to others and not enjoying working out. Cuck

>I rather be a fat and lazy but happy person than a fitness slave.
good luck with your new life user, I know I've been enjoying my years at the gym and will continue doing so but
>Wasting too much money on food and supplements.
using money to sustain yourself is necessary, supplements are a plus you willingly choose to buy, I've been doing great without
>Wasting too much energy that you could use to improve your education and get a better job or star a business.
the time and energy I spend at the gym is the same another person will spend in his hobbies, it's a sane behaviour and if you think someone should be spending 24/7 working then I doubt you could ever be happy
>Time - wasting too many hours working out just to be a bit stronger or look a bit better . Why? What's the point?
be healthy and happy as a being
>I know most of you lift because you want to chase girls but you do not need to be strong to get girls. Just talk and talk and fucking talk your way into bed.
I bet you're the kind of guy who will keep trying to talk to a girl for hours when she clearly showed signs to not want to, if a girl isn't attracted to you, you can't convince her to be and it's the minimum effort I can do for my soulmate to not be ashamed to be with me
also you claim lifting for 3 years but you obviously don't otherwise you wouldn't have a retarded conception of fitness, you're probably closer to a landwhale than anything else

Saved

It's cheap as hell and worth the time