How much do I need to bench to get a gf like this?

How much do I need to bench to get a gf like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

camwhores.video/models/missnoir/
camwhores.video/videos/944947/missnoir-bg2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Already done and no qt yet

Read the sticky, faggot. This is covered in great detail.

1/2/3/4 for five reps. Once this is completed, they send you the paperwork, fill it out, and your gf is mailed to you. But if your form sucks, they will reject your application.

at least four plates.

She's such a qt pie. Also, girls don't care how much you lift

no amount of benching will make your face more attractive

yes they do otherwise dyels would be getting qt's too

That's true, the vast majority of the population never gets girlfriends or wives or start families... oh wait

your ideal gf is a camwhore/??

>Reverse image search
>"Beauty"

Welp, looks like I now have a new life goal.

you're probably just fucking ugly, fucking stupid, or fucking bad at talking to women. pick one or all three

true story

beauty is in the eye of the beholder
anyone can get a special cutie

camwhores.video/models/missnoir/

about 1 million in savings

Her side profile reminds me of reviewbrah.

*of her face I mean.

it's an individual case that depends on the girl

Why are both pics from the side? Is her face ugly from the front or something?

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
*snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff*...oh yes my dear....*sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....*sssssssnniff*...eggs I smell?......*sniff sniff*....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....*sniff*....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....*ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff*....ah yes...and also....a hint of....*sniff*....cheese.....quite wet my dear....*sniff*...but of yes...this will do nicely....*sniff*.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

>qt
she's a common whore showing off her lucky ass, nothing cute about that

camwhores.video/videos/944947/missnoir-bg2/

Obviously not much.

Dam she's beautiful

is this really how white boys fucked?
>the absolute state

god i wish that was me

how have I never seen this shit, lol

>This
You're deluding yourself if you think getting fit will get you laid automatically.
Also, try to get yourself a cute faced fatty and make her work out. Easier to get, easier to keep.

blanc noir

Same as that blancnoir chick?

At least 1 possibly 2

Fuck you. I'm a girl and I'm probably In Better shape than you. I was in the military for 2 years before I became a nurse. Don't talk to me like I don't know what the fuck I'm doing or eating dickhead. Dont talk to me like you know me because you don't. I won't be thinking about you at all. Your in mommas basement yanking it to Stacy on the regular. Fuck off with your beta bullshit. Like fucking a girl is supposed to make someone jealous. God damn idiot
I got fat when I got out and went to college for 4 years
and stopped exercising and eating and drinking too much. Military is probably one of the reasons that I still have some muscle definition left atm. I was in very good shape then. My fat is around my middle, no where else.

I would post a picture of my body to prove you wrong, but I could be identified based on my scars (used to be involved with a fight club, stabbed multiple times) and my gang affiliated tattoos from when I spent 10 years in one of the toughest prisons in the country (I’m, probably, in the top priority list of the FBI right now).

I know your type, though. You think because you can squat and deadlift heavy that you're a big guy with an impressive physique. I have built plenty of muscle without those autistic lifts. You probably think you're superior because you follow the routines of a fat little redneck man with no real knowledge of building muscular or strength. You don’t know shit about muscles and strength if you have not trained the way I had, I literally learned from the best, and you got no shit on me, you fat autistic neckbeard.

>tfw can get any women I want but no bf

is he kill?

225lbs for reps
Weighted pull ups at 4x12
135lbs standing SP for reps
Maintain a 10-14% bf is your only hope

your insecurities and any social autism

Is this the new navy seals pasta?

not even fat women want me no matter what i do or say. im tall and handsome too

Dubs confirms. This guy's next target is in TROUBLE

Fuck you. I'm a girl and I'm probably In Better shape than you. I was in the military for 2 years before I became a nurse. Don't talk to me like I don't know what the fuck I'm doing or eating dickhead. Dont talk to me like you know me because you don't. I won't be thinking about you at all. Your in mommas basement yanking it to Stacy on the regular. Fuck off with your beta bullshit. Like fucking a girl is supposed to make someone jealous. God damn idiot
I got fat when I got out and went to college for 4 years
and stopped exercising and eating and drinking too much. Military is probably one of the reasons that I still have some muscle definition left atm. I was in very good shape then. My fat is around my middle, no where else.

I would post a picture of my body to prove you wrong, but I could be identified based on my scars (used to be involved with a fight club, stabbed multiple times) and my gang affiliated tattoos from when I spent 10 years in one of the toughest prisons in the country (I’m, probably, in the top priority list of the FBI right now).

I know your type, though. You think because you can squat and deadlift heavy that you're a big guy with an impressive physique. I have built plenty of muscle without those autistic lifts. You probably think you're superior because you follow the routines of a fat little redneck man with no real knowledge of building muscular or strength. You don’t know shit about muscles and strength if you have not trained the way I had, I literally learned from the best, and you got no shit on me, you fat autistic neckbeard.

The original pasta was just the first paragraph, the op was a dumb broad trying to let Veeky Forums know how unmad and unoffended she was

>imgur filename

Post the album pelase

i got a 3 day ban for posting this gif on a blue board

>tfw saw at least three fit couples lifting together at the gym today
>tfw DYEL manlet pajeet
>tfw no GF

Just gotta keep lifting so one day I can carry all these feels...

the bar
women don't care

bare minimum 240k/year

Hey guys let me get your thoughts on this:
>be me
>start texting grill I met online through vidya
>pretty fucking hot
>nice tits
>lives a couple states away but plan to meet up
>always sending eachother dirty snapchats
>nice
>finally reveals to me she's a MtF trans (post-op)
>wtf?
>dick confused
>think about it for a day
>text her we shouldn't talk/text/snap anymore
>reasoning being I'm not gay and I want to have a family/kids one day
No joke, he was hot as fuck and very passable. Eventually he called me and def had a dude voice, but I'm not kidding this trap fooled me like no other.

Did I make the right call lads? Would you fuck a post op tranny who would snap you, "Fill me up with your cum," while sending you his post op vagina?

I really wish I was making this up kek.

You are making this up. There's not way you saw his post-op "pussy" and thought "wow, that's a nice tight pussy that I definitely want to fuck"

How much do I need to bench for a qt Hungarian cosplayer gf

I'm not kidding. It was a good job. I swear I'm not lying. He didn't have the "man jaw" either.

post pic of man pussy then

Please don't

Girls literally dont care what you make, as long as you are doing something that you are passionate and visionary about. Dream big, work hard, dont let a thot cuck you on potential life gains. Why care about the judgement of women when women dont even know what they want?

Nothing just give her your gold card.

>she will never know I exist

Is that sunibee?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait a minute, that the punching girl.

No it's Modeseven

yes

it's not like I followed her on Instagram or anything

haha...

/thread

I don't have one. It was on snapchat.

Why is she doing the pepe pose

>pepe post
It's the fighting Aussie pose.

Just be yourself brah

Jesus fuck why can't the retards on this site just give the name of the whore in the jpg?

Also they require a height and bf % in the application. 6' and 15% are REQUIRED

It's Blanc Noir and she makes me do BIG CUMS to my penis. This schemin' teemin' screamin' dreamin' steamin' semen demon deactivated her twitter and she gets every pic/vid thats posted on her subreddit taken down, SOOOOOOOO if some gentleman/laytee wants to dump a BlancNoir album, my tiny, tiny, INCREDIBLY tiny penis will thank you.

>falling for the ass on the counter trick

Booty still fat tho

It's the dumb Bruce selfie

christ these keep getting better

I don't lift and I already have one.

>didn't lift
>got gf
>got married
>started lifting
>lifting didn't save my failing marriage
>got divorced

>still lift
>still no new gf

lifting confirmed for destroys your marriage and gives 0 gfs

my gf broke up with me sunday because i spent more time at the gym than with her

Dumb? Say that again cunt.

Didn't this from this guy? Not the actual screenshot but he does this punch in literally all his videos

Female navy seal pasta is born.

This is the sexiest woman I have ever seen. Someone please provide sauce.

I dated more attractive girls when I could barely bench 175. I can bench 325 now and look waaaaaay better and have been single for almost two months, the longest I have been single since I was 14 (32 now).

If you're decently good looking and affluent, it's pretty much all about your personality and social circle when you're young and luck when you're older.

>15%
Hello fatty

You’re ruining my nofap. I’m reporting this

holy shit i kid you not i banged her

Sure whatever you say bro

I recognize that cam whore

This is the first time I think we've had a definitive answer on this

Read the fuckin posts, ya fokin cunt. It's Blanc Noir.

>15%
digusting subhuman

gimme a name i fucking love girls with glasses

you guys want her insta?

It's like I can almost taste her ass

Nothing if you have what she REALLY cares about

Pic off the gram