BBC bullshit

Did anyone watch this shit?

My parents saw it and now my dad is giving me fitness advice.

> "2 minutes of intense exercise a week is all you need"
> "latest research and science"
> "a study found that doing low weight exercise and high weight exercise gave equal strength gains as long as you worked until exhaustion!"

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09qjl7d/the-truth-about-25-getting-fit#

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09qjl7d/the-truth-about-25-getting-fit#
adamsmith.org/blog/media-culture/non-payment-of-bbc-licence-fee-accounts-for-10-of-prosecutions
theregister.co.uk/2017/07/17/70_pc_tv_licensing_convictions_women/
dailymotion.com/video/x382rtf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09qjl7d/the-truth-about-25-getting-fit#

The player only works in the UK due to rights issues. Is there somewhere I can watch it, or do you have a good summary?

>Britcucks are forced to pay for this shit

>british taxes are now funding haes
We are living in a simulation I swear to fuck

Heres some truth about getting aesthetic: take legalized dbol.

Waiting for evidence based science tards to start doing this since they love studies so much

> "a study found that doing low weight exercise and high weight exercise gave equal strength gains as long as you worked until exhaustion!"
this is why I bench the bar til fail for 3 hours every day at the gym

>evidence based science tards
most retarded thing i read this week

but you should only work out 2 mins a week.

just make sure you work out to exhaustion in those 2 minutes.

personally i do low weight high reps but use auto-asphixyiation.

If you a sedentary fat lazy shit fuck then those 2 mins of extreme exercise will help you. If you aren't, it's not doing it.

>"2 minutes of intense exercise a week is all you need"
This is stupid and dangerous but for just unfit unhealthy people it's better then nothing.

>"a study found that doing low weight exercise and high weight exercise gave equal strength gains as long as you worked until exhaustion!"
This is correct for naturals.
I know the powerlifters and strength traininers don't like this but...it true.
Those curl bros who're doing a haphazard workout with something they would consider low weight(not bullshit anorexic teen girl weights) would get just as strong a someone doing a 5x5.

I think the study was done on people who had never exercised before. And when you are at ZERO then anything will give you progress.

My dad who is 60+ and now squats 90kg after me training him from nothing is saying he can deload and do 12 reps of 70kg instead.

Thanks, BBC!

It would work if I deadlifted till I just passed out.

How vague. Depends on body parts too. Doing more than 10 reps for glutes or hip hinges is retarded, and doing less than 10 reps for side delts is equally retarded.

no, 3 reps of 50kg deadlifts wont help you

Hahaha

If you're fat, it's like having a weight vest strapped to you. No need to put anything on the bar when your arms weigh more than all the plates at the rack.

please be joking

And if I dont pay for them to tell me this shit they will *IMPRISON* ME.

TEN PERCENT of ALL PROSECUTIONS - of ***ANY kind**** - made in the UK are done by the BBC against people who do not pay for their cuckaganda. adamsmith.org/blog/media-culture/non-payment-of-bbc-licence-fee-accounts-for-10-of-prosecutions

75% of those prosecuted are women. theregister.co.uk/2017/07/17/70_pc_tv_licensing_convictions_women/

They literally do not give a shit and will say whatever the fuck bullshit they want - and will IMPRISON you, destroy your family and career, if you dare say so much as "I generally disagree with what you are saying, and don't wish to pay you money anymore, as I don't even watch any of your stuff and haven't in years."

posted from 3 proxies.

>I think the study was done on people who had never exercised before.
Bruh, as long as you stay natural, what I said is a fact no matter what level you're at.

Which means 5x5 is suboptimal if you want bodyrecomp or basic athleticism and fitness.

All it's doing is teaching you how to work under a heavy load. Not teaching you how to lift moderately heavy, safely and consistently.

>How vague
lololololol

Yeah, which is why basic calisthenics and just walking should be suggested.
Telling them to do a workout that demands more from them then they can give or something that requires lifting equipment and thus gives them an excuse not to do it is retarded.

Who would have thought a super "progressive" network that puts out job notices for non whites only, literally blackwashes their country's history, acknowledges that their black washing is inaccurate but "progressive", is paid for mainly by white tax payers and then hires a nigger tranny to go on air and tell white people they are born and naturally racist and racism must be destroyed(kind of sounds like calling for a genocide if you ask me) would peddle some stupid bullshit about fitness as well?

I think I found it:

dailymotion.com/video/x382rtf

But it says it's from 2 years ago. Could BIG BRITISH COMPANY reuse their old shit and release it as new? Could they do such a thing?

it's full of cack yes but then Blue planet 2 came along and is the best footage ever shot

Perfect description of Jeff "according to studies, there's no correlation between high sugar consumption and obesity" Nippard.

i haven't watched the bbc in 13 years. never bought a license. nearly all british tv is terrible.

>
this guy is awful. spreads misinformation to the masses.

the good and the bad. tho blue planet 2 might not be enough anymore