>weight 112kg, but big, so just need to lose 20kg
>take a peek at the sticky and try the meal calculator
>this shows up
holy shit am I allowed to drink water or even breathe air what the fuck

4 meals a day
Each meal 643 calories

>Cutting at 2572 a day

Bloody retard.

eating 2500kcal a day is a lot. Usually you can just skip dinner or breakfast and you're okay.

am I supposed to die from hunger?

lmao you're such a pussy

you can't die from hunger.

YOURE EATING 2500kcal

THATS HOW MUCH NORMAL PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO EAT

>t. manlet

>normal people
I'm fucking big

Oatz mixed with whey for breakfast.
Chicken salad for lunch.
Proton shake post workout
Beef / steak with potatoes and veg for dinner.
Easy as that.

if you are fat then
>get fit
>eat a lot of food

pick one.

For your size that is still too many calories

but I didn't say my size?

Bingo. It's really this easy as user pointed out

Lmao 2.5k cut and still bitching

With that attitude you will be fat all your life lad, man the fuck Up

sorry I thought I replied to you too
that sounds more reasonable, I'll try to have a diet similar to that each day, thanks

>with that attitude
I don't mind eating less to improve my health but that was a little extreme I think

You're like 250 lbs and want to cut. I can only assume you're a fat ass. If not why make the OP? You can't google, "600 cal meals?" Or are you as dumb as you are fat.

like I said I'm big and I only have some gut
I just wanted to get some nice info from that place since everyone points newcomers to the sticky
want me to punch you irl

You'll want to also stock up on 100% natural PB to go with the oats bro. Definitely get that. Ingredients should only say Peanuts. And a nice trick is ground turkey. You can make that with eggs and tuna and have that last a whole week if you get some veggies and beans in there. Very cheap to get too.

sorry but what does natural PB mean? I'm still learning the terms on diet and exercises and I still miss to catch some stuff
also I've been reading a little about eggs on Veeky Forums
are they bad or is it just a meme?

Post what you eat on a day to day basis nigga
We don't know how to make changes to your diet if we don't know what you reliably eat

Or else its just easier to say eat eggs and oats for brekky, chiken rice broccoli for lunch and steak strips with salad for dinner

my current diet is a complete disaster
I'm even embarrased but I went through some hard times and eating bad made me feel better

now I want to eat tons of fruits and veggies, fish and all that shit
I guess I get an idea of how my diet should consist (thanks to you anons) but I was worried about eating the exact amount of kcal per day if I want to workout
does it really matter that much if I eat a reasonable amount of healthy food?

Don't overeat. Visit a fucking nutritionist since it's kinda hard for you to understand the most basic stuff.

did you read my post

PB= Peanut butter. Make sure to get it with ingredients only saying peanuts. Most brand named ones usually amhave sugar and oil and other stuff in it, so avoid that. And eggs are fantastic and worth it bro. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me and I'll help out anyway I can.

oh thanks user
peanut butter is a rare thing in my country, but I'll try to look for it
good thing about the eggs, I love them
thanks a lot user, that's everything I needed today, gotta get some sleep now

You're a helpless fat piece of shit who will never make it. Be an adult for once in your life and read the sticky, try to learn on your own, or prepare to be a "big guy" for the rest of your damn life.

>dat starving madness

>does it really matter that much if I eat a reasonable amount of healthy food?

What you consider reasonable is probably too much. Eating healthy and getting enough protein and fiber and vitamins and all that bullshit is important. Eating healthy improves satiety, body composition, muscle retention, digestion, and a whole lot of other stuff. Go ahead and eat healthy.

But eating healthy does not make you lose weight. Eating less makes you lose weight.

>When you're such a fat piece of shit that when suggest you eat what a normal person eats to get fat you think you're starving
I give you 5 claps