Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

I was hoping you could clarify something for me. I know I'm fat as hell, and I could be skinnier but do I have Gynecomastia?

It's honestly the thing that I hate about myself the most, my body is ugly and I just wish I could change without dropping a ton of money I don't have.

Can you tell me the most effective ways to lose weight in the torso? Best ways to study calories and figure out a better diet so I can be happier with my body? I used to be able to not think about and just shy away from how bad my body looks but I recently started working at a call center and I've gained 20+ pounds and it's still getting higher.

How do I kick my bad eating habits? What's the best routines to strictly lose weight?

Gross

There is no way that is not gyno. Losing weight will definitely help. Try eating one meal a day, drink only water and some cardio + lifts. Gl

Dude, except for the question about if you have Gynecomastia, everything else is literally answered in the sticky

bruh you have bigger titties than my girlfriend you need to get that shit in check

At least you have a good face

>stupid fucking thing girls have on the back of their phones
Get out of here you milk titted fag

>Gyno

Inb4soyboymeme

Yes, you have gyno.
Yes, everybody notices it.
No, losing weight or taking SERMs will not resolve your gyno.

You need surgery. And preferably after losing some weight.

I was in the same boat and my case was almost as bad as yours user. Lost 6kg, got the surgery through insurance/accessing retirement savings.
Changed my life, would do it again without hesitation.

If you really want to resolve this:
>cut fat
>gain muscle
>save/borrow/beg/steal/fraud the money for surgery from an EXPERIENCED gyno surgeon

eat less calories than you consume, lift weights, do cardio.

if you can't count calorie and figure out your meals just go on a fad diet that gives you structure.

you definitely have bitch tits though. see a doctor about that.

Mine too breh

Do SS

MILKIES
I
L
K
I
E
S

ss?

I don't live next to any surgeon. Closest one is california, and I live in Utah.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Dunno about you man but my gyno was ruining my life. I would've gladly flown halfway around the world if that was the only way to get that shit resolved.

Take a week off work, fly/drive to best plastic surgeon in your area, book a hotel close by for a few nights for the recovery afterwards.

Biting the bullet and finally pursuing the surgery was the best decision i ever made.

How much did it end up costing? I dont think my parents insurance will cover it since im under 26 years old.

I honestly can't say for sure if you have gyno. It seems like you might just have really unfortunate fat deposit genetics.

Gyno usually doesn't manifest as fat tits like this. It's more of a torpedo tit sort of thing with puffy nipples.

is it gay to rub dick in man boobs?

9k aussie dollarydoos
>went to doctor, got referral to best plastic surgeon I could find
>both wrote a letter and helped fill out some forms
>got 7800 out of super (retirement savings) for "medical treatment to resolve chronic pain"
>23 but still on parents insurance, hopefully getting back another 2000 from them

Find a way user, pursue it now. You will not regret it, not for a second.

Start losing weight and build up chest muscle now if possible to improve the results.

I would guess so.Can you post a pic of you with a shirt on?Wondering how noticable it is.

100% gyno
good face though
lift weights and get gyno surgery

Iktf

the face of disappointment

if i had tits this big i would kill myself

Doesnt look that noticable.I would go ahead and try and reduce it with low body weight and shoulder/lat excersizes.its wont dissapear completely but it will atleast give you some peace of mind if its minor.

Can't say hasn't crossed my mind.

nice tities
do fucking fasting
>tfw gay

Got a nice pair of tits

You want help?
Without your [ Height, Weight, Age ] you'll only get generalized info.

If that's all you want, drop your caloric intake to 1800 for a couple weeks and see what happens. If not much changes, drop it another 100-200.

Drop sugar, candy, fast food, any bullshit really.
Don't worry about no carb or any meme shit. You'll want Protein / Fat/ Carb ( 50% / 30% / 20 % )
Stick to lean meats as much as possible for protein, if needed use Shakes / Powder.
Drink only water, black coffee, tea ( Real tea ).
Light exercise or cardio. Don't try to start of big, start a small foundation and build off it.

Report back in a month and see what happens.

Save these pics as well.

agree with , you dont look too bad in a shirt, could be far worse, you're still far from rock bottom but dont let yourself get there

dont know if you want my unsolicited advice, but here's what i'm currently doing to cut the fat
>dont eat shit
>eat like a 20% less than you'd normally eat
>then trim that again a little more cause you know youre lying to yourself
>skip breafast
>avoid going out if it implies getting junk food

went from 79,5kg to 74 in exactly 1 month so far

forgot to mention this is to avoid counting calories bc lazy

>Onions not in BEST

christ man if you lost weight you would be handsome as hell

Those are some soy tits, babe, you can't be referred to as a male; those tits are that big.

It might just be that I'm super baked, but this has me cracking up.

You're not even *that* fat. How did you get such moobs?

>you will never have a feminine chubby bf with gyno whose titties you can suckle

this t b h

also, if you could donate your tits to me, i'd move up two cups

They’ve always been like that. Super chubby in middle school then I’ll got taller and lost *some of it. Started doing cocaine for about a month, got to 160 pounds but they were still their. Up to 210 now and they’re bigger than ever.

Probably some mix of:
>Alcohol
>Weed
>Milk
>Obesity
>Lack of resistance training
All will combine to send your Test/Estrogen ratio out of whack. Combine that with puberty and boom, you have proper fibrous gyno that cannot be resolved by anything but surgery unfortunately.

>t. lived through it

fast and let autophagy do the rest

I don't understand, the categorization seems entirely subjective. What separates the protein from bacon and lentils? Seems like BS to me.

Jesus Christ

Dude. Lose weight, get fit, and you will be a SLAYER. You're white, you have good hair and facial aesthetics. Plus you look tall. You have potential to get mad tail granted you're not autistic. Don't waste your potential.

Mfw