How do I bulk as a vegetarian?

How do I bulk as a vegetarian?

Currently drink about 4 or 5 cups of milk a day, eat 3 eggs, eat 4 open face pb sandwiches, a lot of Greek yogurt, a lot of cheese, and a ton of fruit. Am gonna start eating more veggies too. After about a month I've gained 2 pounds or so but I'm trying to gain 25.

>vegetarian
>eating animal embryos
Are you even trying?

>finlandia
ebin :D:D:DDD

>Unfertilised eggs
>Embryos
This is your brain on soy

>unfertalized eggs are life

So you think masturbation and birth control is murder then?

>eating eggs
>drinking milk
degenerate

Getting enough calories as a vego (or vegan) isn't that hard. The hard part is getting enough protein. How are you actually not gaining weight? Are you being honest with yourself in how consistent you are in eating at a surplus every day? You don't surplus some days and deficit others?

[half of a] gallon of milk, every day.

unironically this was what helped me go from 160-180 as a skelly

keep searching for foods that you can have an easy time hitting your macros with, meaning foods that are calorically dense and not very filling. you can try just eating a fuckton of eggs and rice with plenty of coconut oil and adjust from there

eggs are chicken fruit. no different from a seed that falls off of a tree

Get hard into beans and rice with poly unsaturated oils, chana dal-lentil dhal combos, chickpea curries, chickpea flour and buckwheat.

tofu/tempeh, potatoes and whole grains.

Vegetarians don't consume eggs and milk. Oh wait are you a millenial? I mean vegans don't consume eggs and milk.

>Can't bulk with access to dairy and eggs
>Can't bulk while trying to eat grains and carbs

You're doing something wrong.

lmao milk and eggs. disgusting. nutritionfacts.org.

>implying i thought he was vegan
kek, stay dumb gen Z kid

I'm not a vegetarian, but some foods that don't come from an animal that'll help you:

Potatoes
Lentils
Barley
Rice
Oats
Beans
Chickpeas
Nuts
Fruits
Peanut butter
Tofu/seitan
Every single vegetable

If it weren't for chicken, eggs, and milk, I wouldn't have a problem being a vegetarian. But we're omnivores so I'ma continue to eat as ethically as possible.

>I'ma continue to eat as ethically as possible
>chicken, eggs, and milk

Male chicks are dropped in blenders on mass, chickens are kept in cages without room to open their wings their whole short lives, dairy calves are kidnapped from their mothers at birth and then slaughtered.

Not going to make it, you ebil carnist.

Eat carbs.

It's easy as shit even as vegan: lots of beans, lentils, tofu and seitan for protons, nuts, olive oil and peanut butter for fats and calories, rice, oats, pasta for carbs and more calories

Just drink like 4 fuckin protein shakes a day and ur good bruah can eat all the veggies u want then

well if you stop eating chicken you're a vegetarian...

>How do I bulk as a vegetarian?
By eating meat.
>vegefags when will they learn?

damn, op's pic hits home hard

same kek

Vegetarians don't eat meat but still consume other animal products you retard.

2 lbs a month is too much. You're gaining a lot of fat dude

Barring meat, you're using just about all the good bulking foods. Get a good whey protein and add 1 scoop to 2 of your milks for the day. That'll get you 200kcal and 50g extra protons a day.
Pretty much up to being an advanced lifter, you can gain 2lbs a month in muscle, so optimally, you'll be gaining about 4lbs a month on a bulk to ensure you are getting as much hypertrophy as possible..

Looks like a young Benjamin franklin

epic meme

Am vegetarian, bulking atm.
I'd suggest lots of good carbs like pasta and oats plus eggs, dairy, mass gainer if you think you need it.

That pic is me. Living the life.

Eat more eggs. You should eat 6 before you wake up and 6 before you go to sleep. Also milkshakes. I don't understand how people have problems gaining weight. Just put the food in your mouth and eat more of it.