Haven't lifted in a week now and won't be able to this week due to moving

>Haven't lifted in a week now and won't be able to this week due to moving
>last weekend due to stomach flu(fucking worst ever goblin)
> haven't been paying attention to calories or macros
>lost 5 lbs of muscle and fat
>stressed as fuck
>failed nofap on the 26th
>no pump in what feels like forever
>awfulfeels.jpg
> was lifting a heavy ass cabinet today
>think about the gym
>almost crying over how much I miss lifting

How you bros feeling today?

Home gym master race typing this right now as I cool down from overhead press. Can lift whenever and however you want. However being completely ass naked with hard nipples from the cold weather. Time to go hit another pr, mass losing liftlet.

I'm putting off working out because I'm tired but I haven't done leg day in over a week. What do?

I regret moving out of my parent's house largely for this reason desu.

mostly just water loss user, once you have a week back in the gym you'll be as good as you were before, do some pushups now and then if you can because me joints always feel fucked the first few days back after sickness if I don't keep moving

Last Xmas, destroy my SI joint
> no deadlift for a year
Last summer, shoulder impingement
> no heavy presses for six months
This past week, mystery rotator cuff pain, no insurance to treat it and just quit my job to move out west
> no back workouts for dunno how long

Feels bad. Just been lying in my bed for the last 5 hours

I'm scared anons. I'm scared of being stagnant, of being left behind. I'm scared of being the same person I am now in 10 years. I'm scared of being stuck in a dead end.

>tfw I fucking had a terrible leg day, everything was more difficult.
>also tfw I saw my ex in the gym today showing her friends how to lift.

Killed chest day today because of it. It's weird that I saw her today when I was feeling worried about stagnation. When we broke up she told me I would fail in my dreams. I'm not superstitious but I feel like I should be worried about the future and possibly reconsider what I'm going to do when I graduate this spring.

Thanks brah

What are you planning on doing user

Running for political office is my ultimate goal. I like to think I care for people and want to change things.

However, with student debt, I'm not sure how to go about this. I feel like I should get debt free first and get a job. But I also feel like I should go for broke and run for office. My grandpa, whose pretty wealthy, offered to do something special for my graduation and I feel like I should ask for debt help.

I also feel like I should take a more "traditional" route to success and try grad school. But I'm sick of school at this point desu and I don't think I'm cut out to go to grad school in my field. (chemistry)

I'd really suggest getting as much real life experience as possible before you get into politics. You can't help the world until youre familiar with how it and its shitty people actually work. And please don't think you're going to help people with govt programs....The govt fuck up everything it touches, tho I have a feeling you think otherwise since you've been paying tens of thousands of dollars to attend Orwellian thought camp the last four years..

But by no means should you conflate 'world exp' with necessarily getting a 9-5. Do anything you want as long as you're not living at home and not connected with a school. It might be a 9-5, it might not be...but If there's a way you can do those things while paying off your crushing debt, that's ideal.

Help isn’t just government programs user. More people are helped by a thriving economy with good jobs than the government.

And I see what you mean about real world experience. I’ve put my way through college a lot on my own back. But I’m not well traveled and only 23. Maybe getting a job/going to school in a new state would do me good.

>won't be able to this week due to moving
NIGGA turn your moving into lifting, dummy

That's what I'm trying, I told my buddies to put the fridge on my back yesterday so I could squat it but they said I was being unsafe. Pussy DYELs. Today I picked up some cabinets that weren't THAT heavy but awkward enough to carry that they felt heavy.

I feel lost honestly.
Met the one true love of my life 2 summers ago, fell in love. Finished off my last year of college and enlisted into the Army National Guard. Graduated in May. Somehow she fell out of love with me before I left (No, it wasn't she went off to find someone else or to fuck around when I'm not there). Came back in November after being gone since July, and cut ties with her for over a month. Fucked a bunch of girls and had some flings, but they just were never quite right. Feel like I have all these girls wanting me, wanting to date me, but I cant fucking make myself move past her even though I've been away from her for almost half a year. We ended up re-initiating contact because of the back and forth social media bullshit, and I've been talking to her daily, hung out with her and got food with her, and stayed at her place twice when I was out but didn't fuck or anything (she still goes to college and lives in the college town nearest to me, I go out on weekends down there with some of my friends). Sure going around and banging women whenever I want is fun, but all I want is her back.
Also, I still fucking live at home with my parents at 23 and am still waiting for my teaching license to be sent to me so I can fucking sub and interview for jobs for next year. I feel like I'm in a rut guys...
The only thing keeping me from ending it all is I'm doing OCS for the guard and that will give me a chance to teach instead of going with my unit on a deployment, and I am overly passionate about teaching.

No, no muh man. Any kind of school is not world experience. Doesn't matter if you're in STEM, Humanities, or the history of wallpaper. School is a bubble. At this point, you need to be in the real world, not just some out of state bubble.

And I'm no mind reader, but the fact that your instinct is driving you to stay in school makes me think that you're probably scared to put yourself out there in the real world. Are you afraid you might fail, user? Any chance I'm onto something?

>Construction worker 2 years after highschool
>Marines, Iraq, Afg as infantry
>Undergrad, summa cum laude
>Year off rambling in Montana
>5 years grad school at a world class University

Guess which one I wish I could take back....the grad school. I just told my chair I was leaving the dept last week. I'm fucking off to do something else.

>tfw have not lifted seriously in about 3 weeks from bicep tendinitis
sucks real bad desu senpai

I would say I’m afraid of being stuck in a dead end job rather than failing. I don’t want to be stagnant per say. I guess you might call it failure.

>lost 5 lbs of muscle and fat
No you fucking didn't kek.

Water too I guess

The Bad
>GF of 5 years left me earlier this month
>Slept with another guy on NYE
>Pretty much ghosted me, deleted Social media
The good
>Back to gym after vacation
>Hit Deadlift PR
>Bench increased
My body is good but my heart is bad

To add, I guess what I’m really scared of is settling into a job and waking up 30 with my dreams unresolved and wondering where the time went

Forget the thots. Find a dumb as rocks but hot 19 year old blonde and make babies with her.

Well, that's ez m8, just understand that whatever job you take you're putting a 2 year cap on it. Fuck it man, do something out of the norm, buy a van and convert it into a camper to save rent money; take a job in some remote place; just do anything out of the ordinary where you can't stay too cozy and tied down to a 6/10 suburban roastie