Did you find you pulled more sloots when you got to a low bodyfat cutters of Veeky Forums?

Did you find you pulled more sloots when you got to a low bodyfat cutters of Veeky Forums?

If you have good facial aesthetics (good jaw, good cheekbones, while having relatively normal to good eyes-nose-mouth) it will drastically change your appearence if you cut.

Of course...

This is a stupid question

How low did you get?

Sweet

Yes

Ive never been under 20% bf since i was 8 years old but i have a good bone structure and im sure it would help

Fatty

Quite low

that's what he just said you fucking tard

>I've never been low bf% and only have theoretical empirical evidence to suggest it might help

Why post this?

Don’t cry soyboy

I am 20% body fat. And I'm sure it would help me with women if I was leaner

>people unironically believe this is achievable natty

I've been as low as 8 and I find it is drastically more important than lean mass in terms of girls liking you

But they like muscles too, they just care more about guys being lean, muscles is a bonus

keep word-associating, brainlet

Genetics, if you have mast genetics, victor richards, rich painia genetIcs, you can go to the gym, fuck around and look like that natty

Life's not fair

>calling a self proclaimed fatty a fatty
Must feel good finally being the one calling other kids names for a change

No you fucking can't. Christ you're retarded.

I do alternate day fasting, I lift 3 days a week and I eat only on those 3 days I lift. I eat four lbs of chicken breast and two lbs of spinach.

Pls give me some advice on my cuttting diet. I'm losing weight like crazy but I feel like I'm fucking something up, idk what

That's just not achievable natty user. The lean mass is too much for that body fat level, i mean he could have that disease where myostatin gene is missing but what are the chances

Chicken breast is fucking trash. I eat OMEOD and my refeeds are ~2 lbs veggies, eggs, bacon/steak, nuts/seeds. Everything is salted. Your ratio of vegs/meat is backwards and your macros are shit because of the chicken breast.

Cry more

Yeah, I'm not saying he is natty, he must be on some strong stuff look at him

But you would be amazed at the shit that can be done natty, look at lee priest before he started roiding

Shit. On our very board, look at MAsT

Google victor Richards 17 years old picture and then cry self to sleep

Yes.

When I was near 20% body fat and moving loads of weight I never got any mires.

Now I'm around 12% body fat and am more frequently getting looks. Unfortunately my lifts have suffered but nothing I can't regain by upping my cals a bit.

Yeah that’s the nature of cutting that much bf I guess

I feel like more girls would be grossed out by incredibly low body fat % than be turned on by it

Obviously within reason, we’re talking 12 percent bodyfat ish as opposed to like 4/5

>mast
fuck off mast you self-shilling ugly cunt you have shit gentics

mast, go to reddit where you and your spacing belong

anyone else think his body is too big for his head?

still mirin ofc

yeah he's a headlet