So have any of you guys actually gotten any results from mewing...

So have any of you guys actually gotten any results from mewing? I started doing it when all the /mew/ threads popped up a few months ago and so far its only helped my double chin

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/Falim-Sugarless-Plain-Flavoured-Pieces/dp/B01K86BF04/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517494709&sr=8-1&keywords=falim
amazon.com/Infantino-Bites-Textured-Carrot-Teether/dp/B071HN7DYP/ref=sr_1_20_s_it?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1517502563&sr=1-20&keywords=teether
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

orthotropics is a meme if you're an adult

mike mew and his family of 3 generations has been shilling this shit without any proof

it's not surprising that incels on lookism and sluthate fall for it

This.

The good thing though is that with our knowledge we can prevent our daughters and sons from mouth breathing and becoming subhuman.

Mewing won't fix your face, it only prevents your face from getting more fucked up. If you mewed from birth you'd have a better face but you can't undo the years of damage your mouth breathing has done.

Also don't get kids pets. The kid in pic related stated mouth breathing when his mom got him a Hamster for his bday which he was allergic to and plugged is nose making him breath through his mouth.

She literally ruined his life buying him a pet please avoid buying pets guys.

I have gained face definition and comparing pics I look better developed since I started doing (while actually bulking and getting fatter).
It also helped correct my nigger forward jaw posture that no dentist could deal with when I was a kid
I think the right way to do it is push until your tongue and the back of your mouth hurts and keep pushing a few times a day, while also mewing for the rest of the time

I also hit myself in the face to boost bone hardening and growth and look more manly (actually because I get angry at little meaningles shit and since can't explode at everything I just feel like hitting my face but it works) gotta get those jaw gains bro.
Combined with neck curls twice a week and a decent base bone structure I'll be a chad in a few months (after cutting)

All it is is jaw posture, you’re not doing anything substantial

You guys should start doing it for the double chin alone. Same pic, without mewing and while mewing

Mike Mew, and his father, are not exactly the most reputable individuals in British orthodontics.

He was recently ejected from the BOS for his extremist views on accepted and conventional methods to correct allignment, as well as many other more serious problems, pertaining to temporomandibular disorders, for example.

If you do have any legitimate issues I strongly encourage you to seek out a verified and credible orthodontist, who is a member of the BOS. As Michael and John Mew, as well as those who are employed at his practice or follow his dogma on-line, will indubitably severely damage people's quality of life and result in furthering existing malocclusions. They are using pure supposition and hired professionals to create doctored images for the purpose of spreading harmful information for monetary gain.

this guy is the alex jones of dentistry and he's just out here trying to make a name for himself/be important.

I thought he was kicked out because he said that a lot of dentistry was a scam that in fact made things worse and gave away a free alternative and methods that would fix things easier.

>nths ago and so far its only helped my double chin
meaning you're developing a jawline idiot

See pic related, its pretty much instantaneous if you do it right. I'm talking about making the chin move forwards as some people have claimed

I've visited a lot of dentists and no one could tell me my tongue posture was fucking up my teeth as a kid (which it was) i now have irreversible damage that fucks up my whole face because these fags just wanted to put braces on me to cash their shekels from my gullible parents. Fuck credible orthodontists

4 months in
noticeable chin and jaw gains
>mfw

why do you type like a shill lmao

So how do I make sure I'm doing it right?

((()))

your double chin should go upward like in the pic. a good way to get the back of your tongue on the roof of your mouth is to say "spring" really slowly and stopping at the n. then you just get the front of your tongue up there

"I thought he was kicked out because he said that a lot of dentistry was a scam that in fact made things worse and gave away a free alternative and methods that would fix things easier."

Hi, thank you for your response.

This was among many of the reasons he was cut from the Society, he is preaching dishonest information for pay, his practice is performing frankly absurd treatments for problems that would actually be corrected faster, safer and would generally deliver better results. His treatments are also untested for their longevity, so we have no idea what array of problems may arise further down the line from following his experimental fixes.

Much investigation was performed and ultimately he was discharged from the British Orthodontic Society. I am aware that he has taken to marketing his treatments on-line and we are in the process to take them off for false advertising as well as promoting dangerous dogma.

"I've visited a lot of dentists and no one could tell me my tongue posture was fucking up my teeth as a kid (which it was) i now have irreversible damage that fucks up my whole face because these fags just wanted to put braces on me to cash their shekels from my gullible parents. Fuck credible orthodontists"

Hi, thank you for your response.

I'm sorry that perhaps an issue wasn't picked up on while you were young, but you are aware that dentofacial sciences have advanced and we are now more aware of potential issues and how to nip them in the bud early, rather than later.

This is to say, do not let a bad experience in the past sour your perception of orthodontists as a whole. I thoroughly recommend that if issues still persist, you should arrange a consultation with an orthodontist who is a member of the BOS.

>dentists consider where to keep your tongue eextremist views

is the following advice sound:

>teeth together, lips together, tongue on the roof of your mouth?

"is the following advice sound:

>teeth together, lips together, tongue on the roof of your mouth?"

Hi, thank you for the response.

Yes, this advice is indeed sound, the tongue should touch the roof of the palate when swallowing; otherwise may perhaps be a Orofacial Myofunctional Disorder and you would need to arrange a consultation.

This is what modern day "Social Influencing Firms" look like. They get paid to crap out shill posts like this....

Consider the fact this fool is considering "teeth together, lips together, tongue on the roof of your mouth" as an extremist view...

That's not rational, but it is a known tactic of these shills to act like this.

Yes. Clearer breathing, helps define jaw by pulling skin underneath your chin, and I pushed my cheek bones out a bit.

>British orthodontics

Improved my face from 6/10 to 8/10. I'm very pleased.

I'm inclined to believe it works im 3 months in and my jawline has noticeably improved. make sure you pull your head back using your neck as well I believe he mentions this in one of his videos. Try it out and see for yourself. Worse thing that happens is you make your tongue naturally go into it's natural position.

I got good results from proper jaw posture and invisaline. but im still a jawlet to some degree. straight white teeth and clear skin help a lot though

mewing is a meme but this post is the most jewish thing ive ever read

So how do you do it?

It takes 7 years for the full effect so a few months isn't long enough to see results

so how do you actually do it, post a video or guide or something

Started doing this 2 years ago. Really mewed hard at first until it became second nature. The whole thing is about pushing your palate with your tounge and the goal was to move the maxilla (and basically the mandible (lower jaw) will follow). It won’t give you a Chad jawline if you didn’t have it in the first place. What it does is give you jaw definition. Mewiing also fixes your eye area, ang gives you hollow cheeks if you do the proper swallowing technique. In conclusion it makes your face more aesthetic which is more apparent at low body fat percentage.

I wouldn’t call my case extreme, but I had a collapsed maxilla, slightly receded chin and a deep bite before I began mewing. After a year people around me started noticing my face gains. Feels good to be desu.

Mewing for adults is not a meme. It takes years of dedication. Do your research. Watch his videos.

Mewing and chewing 4lyfe. Sorry for bad engrish.

what do you do for chewing mate

I've been mewing since I was 15. I'm 19 and people compliment me on my jawline all the time.

I know this doesn't say much, but I hope it might motivate some of you

Went to the dentist yesterday. He almost recommended I get plates to put on at night to stop me from clenching my jaw ffs. He said my jaw muscle was really tight and this might cause some problems soon. Of course I didn't tell him I was intentionally trying to get Chad's chin so I just nodded along and said i'll be more aware if I'm clenching my teeth.
god damn it boys never listen to any advice from this fucking chinese chicken harvesting forum.

Do you push hard with your tongue or just rest it?

but youd rather trust ((((((them)))))) fucking brainlet

There's always the surgical option

Not him but order some falim, the sugarless one. It tastes fine and last long

How do I start mewing?

where do i get it cheap mate i live in canada and amazon has this for 70 didgeridoos

amazon.ca/Falim-Sugarless-Plain-Flavoured-Pieces/dp/B01K86BF04/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517494709&sr=8-1&keywords=falim

>amazon has this for 70 dollarydoos
ftfy

the same thing on amazon.COM is $10 man fuck jewdeau this shit aint fair

You’re not supposed to clenched your jaw while mewing

I didn't do photos but my jaw got more square for mewing and chewing mastic.

this
and this
mewing will help if you're a mouth breather
try breathing deeply through your nose with your mouth closed
do a few deep breaths with you tongue in different spots
"mewing" is just putting your tongue out of your airway

I literally get the opposite effect, but I am not a skinnyfat genetic dead end piece of shit so I guess that's why.

considering the jaw is caving in because we don't eat solid enough food, wouldn't chewing all day help?
like chewing gum or having some kind of pacifier?

Not him but I order Falim of some Turkish guy on eBay for about $10 for 100 pcs. I live in Sweden though so shipping might be a lot more expensive

amazon.com/Infantino-Bites-Textured-Carrot-Teether/dp/B071HN7DYP/ref=sr_1_20_s_it?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1517502563&sr=1-20&keywords=teether
something like this

I don't see how your tongue can be in the way when you breathe through your nose

test