I'm done good bye Veeky Forums

Its over

Im a cripple now, paralized from the wasit down, minor brain damage, my hands wont stop shaking.

I was fit, my life was good until some fucking cunt drove drunk and hit me when I was walking on the sidewalk. i can't sue anyone since he's fucking dead

My life is over, dontt try to bullshit me about I can still go out and enjoy life. Because I fuccking cant. i cant even using my fucking dick no more, if im lucky I can get a shitjob at walmart.

There isnt aanything left for me. I wanted to be a be a police officer after i got my degree. it's the reason i started playing sports and lifting. i wanted to be the first person in my family who got a degree and not work minimum wage or take welfare

I just want to say, Veeky Forums you guys are my bros, I wouldnt have gotten this far without you, sorry I couldnt make it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi2TTN-T9Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=-GLA0xLncVg
youtube.com/watch?v=bnaTLcFpQnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit man I’m so sorry for you, fuck I thought I had it bad. Honestly please don’t give up making it is not just physical it’s a mentality I believe in you man

Never give up.

Sure you can't work out even from a wheelchair?

I'm sorry man, especially about the police officer thing. I hope you have supportive friends and family.

Honestly if this isn’t bait, I’m truly sorry for you user.

Plz be b8

This. You're gonna make it

OP you can still get a degree, don't give up.

>Its over
>
>Im a cripple now, paralized from the wasit down, minor brain damage, my hands wont stop shaking.
>
>I was fit, my life was good until some fucking cunt drove drunk and hit me when I was walking on the sidewalk. i can't sue anyone since he's fucking dead
>
>My life is over, dontt try to bullshit me about I can still go out and enjoy life. Because I fuccking cant. i cant even using my fucking dick no more, if im lucky I can get a shitjob at walmart.
>
>There isnt aanything left for me. I wanted to be a be a police officer after i got my degree. it's the reason i started playing sports and lifting. i wanted to be the first person in my family who got a degree and not work minimum wage or take welfare
>
>I just want to say, Veeky Forums you guys are my bros, I wouldnt have gotten this far without you, sorry I couldnt make it

Less competition for me.

You wont have to work legs again at least. I would lose the will to live and go into the woods to die, but honestly try to have hope in science, there's some weird shit being developed

>Get welfare
>Shitpost 24/7
>Living the Veeky Forums dream

Fuck man. This is seriously fucked. I hope by some miracle things get fixed. Don’t give up on life user plenty of people are paralyzed and get shit done. There is a thing called wheelchair bodybuilding look into that. I really feel for you user..... fuck that sucks man. Stay strong. Fuck drunk drivers

>you wont have to work legs again at least

Alright man, if there is even the slightest fuckin' chance this is real, I've got some words for you.

If you really, honestly feel like this is it, and you're going to end it; do me one favour. Go see the world. Travel to every fucking country you can, you dont need legs to use a damn plane. See every country, every culture the world has to offer, and try to talk to its people. Get their input on morality, on meaning, on squat depth, and then after all that; go back to were you started. Ask yourself if you still want to kill yourself, because if the answer is yes, feel free.

There's a damn sight more to this planet than picking up a barbell, and there's a damn sight more to society than degrees. You can still do what you want, you just need to find a different way to do it.

Freak accidents are one of my greatest fears in life. I’m sorry user. Now what you can do is go out there and work out your upper body every workout.

OP can you post any proof of this?

Never give up. It's all upper body from now user.

>I wanted to be a be a police officer after i got my degree

Well if it's any consolation it sounds like your life wasn't of much value before the accident.

really hoping this is bait

if not, that's one of the shittiest fucking things i've ever heard user. i'm sorry. you didn't deserve it

um hello OP?

still get the degree. still do everything you can and find your new limits. the primary positive being that you'll still be doing better than majority of people WITHOUT a disability. show off your strength and continue to be beast mode, you got this

Now you just gotta overcome this shit and show the world what you're made of! You can do it! Work that upper body like hell

Meh, just roll onto a bus headed to Mexico and have fun with the rest of your life. Fuck all the women you meet, do all the drugs, kill a few cartel members and ultimately get a bullet to the brain via a corrupt policeman.

hope this isnt real but if it is...
Turn that energy and drive towards mental endeavours. Think about how far science has come in only 10 years. I have no doubt that you will be able to walk again one day. Until then continue to study and work on those mental gains. Be an inspiration to those lazy fucks who think they have it bad because they're land whales. Train upper body as much as possible, so when your'e out in public you shame them by still looking great despite your disability. Its going to be hard to find the motivation to do anything but you have to start somewhere. Check out Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums to start down the road of being a true /fitlit/izen.
You can do it brah, were all gonna make it

Listen, go fuck yourself you sad sack. there's a guy missing a leg at my gym that comes in to lift and swim every god damn day and he's fit as fuck. There's three drooling retards with a minder that come in and swim and exercise once a week. There's a girl missing a hand and mild tardism that comes in and busts her ass on the treadmill.

not to mention the fatties, the geezers, the fucking nospicka inglese landscapers that work a full 12 hours and still want to do bro curls.

get your head out of your ass, assess your situation and react realistically. Don't give up until you're actually dead you asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU
Call up trex

damn, I was thinking today how if my dog died or I lost the ability to lift id kill myself, sorry user it true

The mind gives up before the body does.

set-point theory of psychology induces me to recommend that you wait at least a year before attempting suicide, and if you don't feel any better about your situation at that point then go for it.

if*
also before you kill yourself id blast drugs preferably psychedelics, might find there is a reason for you to be here

Become paraolimpic powerlifter champion bro

Lift jurney is not over untill you die

>disability check for the rest of your life

Become a NEET. It's much more fun than it sounds. It's your calling.

no matter who you are and the challenges you face, you can always improve yourself in some way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi2TTN-T9Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=-GLA0xLncVg

People have faced harder things than this and have come out on top.
You are probably not thinking rationally because it was recent.
Your life isn't over.
You can still lift and look good in a wheel chair.
You can regain control of your muscles through hard work and therapy.
You will still make it as long as you don't give up now.
Now that you will have more downtime start developing skills or things that you did not have before.
Read an hour a day on the day that you would have trained legs.
Making it isn't all about physique as you may feel sometimes.
Making it is being happy with yourself and continuing to grow. Making it is doing better than you were a week ago. in all aspects of life.
You have hit rock bottom, all there is to do now is start making it.

based wise man, take this advice

tfw I will never wake up swarmed with 90s anime bishes, feelsbadman at least I'm not OP

I don't really watch anime that much but that 80's/90's artstyle is aesthetic as fuck. Everything past that is fucking gay and not worth my time.

>you won't have to work legs again at least

This is a major life change for you, so you're allowed to be upset. But don't be a crybaby faggot for too long. There are many roads in life and giving up because you can't go down the one you wanted is a sign of major weakness.

based facebook poster

>i can't sue anyone since he's fucking dead

Bullshit. You can absolutely sue the estate of a dead person for injury.

cripple-kun OP might not appreciate this but the manga that's from is excellent, called Golden Boy about a complete Chad who travels Japan with nothing but a notebook and his mountain bike fucking only the worthiest bitches.

If you're paralyzed, how are you typing this?

did they ever finish this comic? it's so based, i just remember it sort of trailing off during the vr piss fetish arc and never saw a conclusion to it

:)

in the likely event that the drunk driver didn't have any wealth then OP is still shit out of luck.

>fuck all the women you meet
>no dick

yaaaaaaaasss

So sorry man, don't give up your dream of being an officer. Get into digital forensics, or interrogations, and keep your upper body swole. You're gonna make it

You are not done bro, you are going to push it. I know people wbo have been in a wheelchair all their life. The only advice I can give you is to keep hope and be grateful for what you have. You can still see, you can still read and learn. You can still get your degree man just dont ever stop pushing life and its challenges.
Read some inspiring biographies, everyone is going to die. There are a million people worse off than you.

You can find a reason to keep fucking fighting bro, we're all gonna make it including you. I wish you the best user

Do something good with your life, get shredded and become a motivational speaker about the pitfalls of drunk driving PLUS not letting a bad hand dealt to you by life stopping you from achieving your goals. Don’t give up man. Go to church and talk to someone there, people will care

Stay strong user, there's a way to make the best of everything. Among everything else, it'll get better with time, you'll be better tomorrow than you were today, and the same for the day after that. It's only uphill

There is hope OP.
They interview people with spinal cord injuries a year after their accident and 90% consider themselves happy.
It's always darkest before the dawn bro.
We're all here for you.

Stemcell rehab fgt

> never doing leg day again
> acting like this is a bad thing

user, it sounds like you're lucky to be alive. I bet you can still be a police officer, though you may have to work behind a desk or in a support role rather than on the front lines. So be it.

You can still get Veeky Forums and do great things with your life. Don't take it for granted.

I believe in you.

>Letting being a cripple get to you

Never gonna make it

I tried not to laugh but it was futile.

Anyway I'm friends with a lot of people on my university's wheelchair tennis and basketball teams. My Uni actually just built a new $10mil adapted athletics facility. It's honestly amazing how active you can still be in a chair. Hopefully your dick comes around eventually because a guy who is positive and charismatic in a wheelchair might as well be playing on easymode for sloots.

Underrated

Bama?

>squat depth

I’m sorry for you user. In a way I’m greatful for reading this because to me it was a major wake up call which made me realize how good I actually have it after thinking for so long that my life sucked. Godspeed

I would an hero if I were you

Leave

Never stop struggling, OP

This anime hit me at the perfect time. Right between losing weight, starting to lift and Jordan Peterson videos.

What else is some Veeky Forums approved anime?

>can't use dick
Honestly I'd kill myself. I'd take working legs over functional dick, but both is a death sentence.

fuck’s sake

You should write a really long suicide note, publish it as a book, to teach people not to fear suicide.
Deal with all those philosophical dilemmas like how people go ballistic when someone kills themself because they fear death and can't understand how it happened, thus getting an anxiety they can't rationale or dismiss.

I'm mean thats a good story and all and Ima let you finish but his insurance company should've paid out.

> tfw start climbing
> Tfw possible spine injury might wreck my chances of training with the army
> Tfw quit my job in pursuit of this.
Man , You've got it worse , buy I say strt making brain gains, become the Stephen Hawking of whatever you want to do.

Are you now like paraplegic or what?

When I was six years old I got by a car and I'm tetraplegic. I go to gym two times a week, and I train at home three times a week.

Last spring I got bachelor's degree in information technology engineering.

I'm 25

Nice.

Can't you sue his family or whoever he was leaving his assets to?

t. Account holder at the bank of Daddy

You got what now?

>Travel to every fucking country you can
You going to pay fuckhead?

What, you want sympathy points or some shit?

*hit by a car

money money give it to me

>reddit spacing
dude stop

Pic related has it worse, but still manages to make it the best out of it

Don't give up.

We can make it together.

Tomorrow's workout is dedicated to you user..

Work hard at your field and become rich enough to cut off your legs and get mechanical ones.

>squat depth

Just wait 20 years. How cool would it be to br an android? You are our future machine overlord, just in a shitty beta phase of development. They will fear you as you terrorize them with your machine gains. Then you will know that you have made it.

>I wanted to be a be a police officer

And nothing of value was lost.

>t.

mirin safety bar squats

touch de peepee

youtube.com/watch?v=bnaTLcFpQnE thread theme

whycome ur dick can not get hard no mo?

>guy with no legs training legs
what's your fucking excuse

>attack_stump.webm
>my sides
fuck you for making me laugh at that