Do you shower at the gym or at your house?

Do you shower at the gym or at your house?

At home, it's 3 fucking blocks away.

I want to shower at my university gym but I'm afraid someone is going to walk in and think it's weird that I'm in there butt naked.

who cares if they do. it's not like they're expecting anybody to be wearing clothes in the fucking shower.

>I'm afraid someone is going to walk in and think it's weird that I'm in there butt naked.
Yeah, being naked in the shower is pretty fucking weird.

Gym is at home so I shower at home. Even when I went to a 24/7 gym I'd still shower at home because the place was always full of sweaty Indians who would come after a 12 hour shift driving taxis. Fuck that

I shower at the gym. I like to shower there because I want to scout out the competition. There this girl I like at the gym and she is into gym guys. I like to inspect there bodies and make sure there muscles and there dicks aren't bigger than mine.

at my university gym, they provide clean towels, have a sauna, and soap dispensers. My roommates also don't have a chance to complain about my smell.
feelsgoodman

This is true honesty. But it's kinda gay too. A masculine man wouldn't be so insecure and afraid of competition

Nah, I don't shower till the next morning.

This. No reason to bring extra shit to the gym when it's so close.

>showering ever
low test detected, I bet you don't even eat onions

onions are for ogres faggot

>not wanting to become functional strength Shrek mode
>not getting qt T H I C C ogre gf

I shower at home as I don't want to shower next to wrinkly ass old men who take every opportunity to show their shriveled mouse cock to the world

worried you'll get a boner?

at my house
i don't want my dick out where other dicks are out, i don't want other guys looking at my dick
cuz they'll get jealous

I shower at the gym.

I want to look at my naked body with a fresh pump - probably one of the most rewarding things when it comes to lifting.

>not naked body of 17 year olds when she's lying on your bed ready for you

I got news

I shower at the gym even though it is across the street. I use the sauna and I'm American so it doesn't make sense to go to the gym without some dry clothes. Also leaves me the option of swimming paps and going in the hot tub.

What's it like showering with other guys? I've never used the gym one because I hate being naked around other people.