>have to eat plain food like picture related x5 a day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5EKw4k8hkHA
youtu.be/uRWkUiGI-T4
youtube.com/watch?v=nJzDfRIb9T0
youtube.com/watch?v=NshiJSNBWNs
youtube.com/watch?v=azSYefZhv1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reporting in. The most I do is sprinkle some salt and lemon pepper seasoning on my chicken before baking it.

It's so easy to cook faggot. Like, put shit in the oven, turn it on and wait. Like what the fuck you doing wrong

are you a fucking low functioning retard?

first of all plainlet makes no fucking sense

the meme format is that you are deficient in whatever the first word before -let is

man-let you are deficient as a man due to your stature
dick-let you are deficient in the dick category
brain-let you are deficient in your brain

plainlet would imply you cant make plain food

second of all

if you are so low functioning you cant cook food you are pathetic

+1
I CAN cook tasty food however it doesn't really do much for me. Ill obviously put in effort if someones coming around but otherwise its brown rice chicken and veggies with some sirarcha. It also makes budgeting and saving money so much easier by eating the same foods regularly

What's your mental block? Why can't you look up basic recipes online? Do they not even have basic sauces where you live? How is it possible that you haven't figured out the basics of flavour yet?

and honestly this

I dont always want to clean 700 pots pans and utensils when some rice, pan fried chicken bits and a steamed veggie work fine and taste good too

Why would i waste time looking up recipes and all that other crap? When i could be sleeping and building muscle.

You don't need to look up recipes faggot, it's just easy to cook.

Dude, go watch youtube.

I learned how to cook chinese food and pasta from scratch.
Hell, I can even bake( a bit).

Leave fit and go ask Veeky Forums for beginner cook books and info graphs.

The only thing I cook is chili because I'm not a gay faggot. I eat the same shit every day.
>oats
>noodles
>rice
>chili
>fuckton of dairy
>juice to get some vegetable and fruit in
>hardly eat meat except for chili or occasional hot dog

Moroccan and east euro cuisine my nigga, top level bulk food, easy as fuck to make.

I gotta start buying chicken and cutting it into small pieces and adding it to my rice. Been adding loads of fish, tuna, salmon etc..

Make that add some red meat too.

we literally have a board for this, OP

this is bad advice

random cooking is a great way to make something shitty

I think recipe videos are interesting to watch but if you dont then so then idk man I think you just have bad taste

Foodwishes is a great channel and has a lot of good recipes like literally anything you could want

he has a video on it

and then stuff you didn't even know you need

youtube.com/watch?v=5EKw4k8hkHA

youtu.be/uRWkUiGI-T4

youtube.com/watch?v=nJzDfRIb9T0

youtube.com/watch?v=NshiJSNBWNs

these are just a couple good examples I could think of off the top of my head but he has so many videos up and adds new recipes frequently

give it all a look if you want

I'm sure your significant other really appreciates your cooking ability

>hey babe what are you making for dinner
>CHILI YOU DUMB BITCH WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK

How does everyone cook the chicken breasts and steaks?

In the oven or pan?

can you go back to owg
please

chicken breasts

>dice into bite sized pieces and toss in paprika, cayenne, black pepper, salt, and parsley flakes
>a little bit of oil on medium heat in big frying pan
>toss the shit in their and let them cook, and just long enough for everything to be mostly done
>set aside and let the residual heat finish cooking them for maximum juiciness

boom

bite sized pieces of juicy spicy chicken that usually has good carmelization on the outside without being dry

steaks

>season liberally with coarsely ground black pepper kernels and salt
>pan on high heat a tiny bit of heat resistant oil that wont smoke
>put the steak on for just long enough each side to get browned and caramelized including the edges of the steak cant forget about those
>preheat oven to 400 degrees and put the steak in the oven to finish to desired doneness
>let steak sit for a bit to cool down and get the juices nice and settled

perfect steak every time nice pink inside with a crispy browned outside

I don’t want to have a look, tbqh. Stop posting

nice thread incel

>he can sense incel from lack of culinary skills
interesting

cayun seasoning goes in all fields my friend

>all this for a chicken breast

I got places to be, people to see, money to make

this takes all of like 10 minutes at the most

For that 10 minutes i got be making money or sitting on the couch letting my muscles repair

Whatever, gainsgoblin.

Man, whoever drew this really put a lot of detail into the inner workings of the wheelchair, that's some dedication for a inscrutable pepe

Fucks sake just brine your chicken and figure out how to take an extra 30 seconds to season your food before you cook it.
It's a fuck load easier to eat more if you actually like what you eat.

i probably eat bland and plain food because I try to make my diet as time efficient and simple as possible.I hate worrying about cooking. I'll do meal prep sometimes but after awhile i feel like id rather eat shit goop bc it takes less effort

>lunch: prepackaged mash potatoes, sardines, and trail mix
>dinner: uncle bens rice + can of beans
>post dinner: oatmeal, krusteaz pancakes, berries, eggs

I'm not sure what to make out of it. probably mental illness or autism

Are there any cook books you all would recommend? I find it so difficult to eat a shitton and maximize protein intake, when I eat a lot I end up eating garbage
Just bought pic related and another book and while the formatting is disgusting, the recipes seem alright
Thoughts?

If you are sufficiently autismal to diligently track your macros and fuss over your lifting form, you can learn to cook. To be honest, though, I often don't put the effort in if it's just a quick meal for myself. Plain food tastes pretty good when your tastebuds aren't habituated to fat/salt/sugar bombs that make up the normalfag's diet.

>lazy
Never make it.

Nigger you are shitposting on Veeky Forums, stop acting like your time is valuable

>Food Wishes

Fuck yeah, man, I've made the first two dishes you posted, and holy fuck they were good and easy to make. The chicken tinga made for the absolute best chicken tacos I've ever had. Chef John is a fucking treasure.

Put the effort into cooking out of habit because it's something you'll be doing for the rest of your life. I went in a date with a chick from Tinder and she was complaining about how men feel like she should be impressed that they made an omelet. I told her that the night before, I breaded and fried chicken strips and tossed them in a homemade sweet Korean soy-ginger sauce with onions, peas and carrots over rice... chick was in awe.

Putting in extra effort in any aspect of life reflects positively on your character and the way people will look at you. It also rubs off into other areas of your life and makes you a better person.

>white flour

Been hovering over my mom since she helps prep my meals. Starting to learn how to cook shit just from watching her. We're gonna make it bois

>foodwishes

fuck off john

Fuck that, too much effort.

just put all the sauce and spices in there.

is that what you do literally 24/7? you don't have any free time at all?

FUCKING FUCK WHY DOES HE HAVE TO TALK LIKE A RETARD ITS SO FUCKING ANNOYING

>being this much of a cuck that you are the one who cooks in a relationship instead of the woman
Sasuga thot-stalking virgin autist.

>muscle is not built in the kitchen
Read the fucking sticky

Wanna know how I know you are involuntarily celibate

Because you're literally bitching about not being able to on the internet? Ctrl + T and learn something you braindead cunt

Big Lenny?

Shoo shoo back to /plg

the term should be cooklet you mong

WTF do you call that speech pattern? Is it done on purpose? Shit is so off putting. It's like a fork to a chalkboard.

>youtube.com/watch?v=azSYefZhv1s

What's wrong with plain food?
Can't stand spices half the time.

Or posting on the chan amirite boys?

Don't you have internet? Look up some recipes.

I just baked a quiche lorraine.
Roughly mix with a fork eggs, diced hard cheese like emmental or comté, degreased bacon, crème fraîche and pour it on a blind-baked short pastry, then bake it for 20min at 180°C.

JUST SHAKE SOME SALT N PEPPER ON IT

for fucks sake

>buy cookbook
>google mealprep meals
>learn how to fry garlic, onion
>learn how to boil rice
>learn how to not use too much spices
>learn how to prepare meats
>learn how to boil vegetables

Congratulations, you can cook.

>his time is so worthless that it's more economical to spend hours every day preparing food than it is to just spend money and buy food that's already prepared and only needs to be heated, or simply order meals from restaurants

honest to god, what do you spent your free time on? I enjoy almost nothing I do, my life is a chore slowly pushing me to the grave