Does meat cause inflammation?

Does meat cause inflammation?

depends

yes

no

sometimes

Dunno. Seems almost everything cause inflammation.

You are what you eat and what they ate. if the animal was inflamed then yes. If it was grass feed and feed organically in theory this is the way to go. You could go vegatarian, but then there's Monsanto, GMO's and pesticides. Organic in theory would be they way to go as well.

> if the animal was inflamed then yes. If it was grass feed and feed organically in theory this is the way to go
now THIS is why I come to Veeky Forums
you forgot to recommend eating whole onions though

The good ol' Veeky Forums tradition is still alive

Back in the day people ate organic by design and they dead.

Theory busted, faggot.

I dont get what your trying to say. Eating plants with roundup on them definetly isnt good for you. Monsanto designed agent orange as well. have greatly reduced inflammation practicing IF as well.

I fart liquid atmost days in morning after I take shower and other time before it I am in flames azame

Is this what autism looks like? This is how I image in but really have no idea.

Okay.
Not that guy, but how is that person autistic.

I dislocated a vertebrae which led to back spasms and shitty knees. After dropping all grains and going 90% Eggs + Meat and 10% Dark Green Veggies, my lower back and knees feel like Jesus blessed them himself.

Sugar and high carbs cause inflammation. Look at diabetics. They literally have to cut off their inflamed limbs.

Inflammation is a product of disease - it is the bodies response to a cause and the healing attempt being made.

stay on topic if your smart enough

>Cold therapy
Inflamation cured

Red meat milk and dairy do

>vaginal tendinitis

Look up omega3/omega6 ratio, it’s either the cause or a great indicator of health..In grassfed animals it’s usually around 1:1, but the more processed foods it’s fed the more it’s skewed towards omega6